This beautiful, spacious 3BR/2 Bath home features many amenities perfect for your Kentucky experience! Whether you are traveling to Louisville for the Kentucky Derby or just for a vacation in our foodie city, you'll enjoy our home!
- Fully renovated in 2012 - Mid Century Modern - 2,000 square feet
- Sleeps 6-8 ( 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 2 couches, 1 Twin pull out chair bed, 2 air mattresses if needed)
- 3 private bedrooms. (1 King, 1 Full, 1 Twin Bed)
- 2 baths.
- 1 King Bed w/ private bathroom, shower, his/her vanity
- 1 full bed in large room (space for air mattress as well)
- 1 room with single bed
- 2 sofas (one of which seems more like twin bed - very cozy)
- 2 chair which pulls out to single bed (in living room)
- 1 queen air mattress
- 1 single air mattress
- Dining room table that seats 8 or more (with leaves)
- Full Kitchen with new dishwasher
- Theater Room w/ HD projector (carpeted in 2013). This room can be private sleeping area as well (has door)
- Backyard Covered Patio w/ Grill
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in upstairs sleeping rooms and on patio.
- Elliptical Exercise Machine
- Open floor plan.
- Beautiful, large yard (.5 acres) that is gorgeous in the Spring for Derby!
- Quiet, low-traffic street - Stars Visible at Night - Lots of Trees
- Off street parking for 8 cars
- Fire Pit in backyard
- Wooden play yard
CLOSE TO ALL LOUISVILLE HAS TO OFFER!
- 1/8 mile to public transit (walking distance)
- Just 3 minutes from expressway (Close to I-264 and I-65)
- Less than 4 miles to Churchill Downs
- Less than 3 miles from airport
- .5 miles from hiking trails, parks and Louisville Zoo
- Minutes from the Highlands Neighborhood
- 1/4 mile (walking distance) from shopping center including grocery store, 7 restaurants (a mixture of local and chain eateries), pharmacy and hospital.
- $1350 per night (+7% sales tax) $1440.50
- Minimum Stay of 3 Nights
- 4th and 5th Night Discount of $900/night
Guests will not have access to locked room in the basement area.
Interaction with Guests
Hosts will be present at check-in to answer any questions and provide brief tour of the home. Hosts are available throughout your stay to help you or resolve any problems.
The Poplar Level neighborhood is full of old trees, hills and nature. With less than a 1/8 mile drive (or walk) to a grocery story and a diversity of restaurants. One of the best views of the stars at nightime within city limits.
Public transit is located just 1/4 of a mile from home.
No smoking inside. No Pets (We are highly allergic).
Damage Deposit Required in case of damage to property. This will returned to your account if no damage.
Any illegal activity will be prosecuted.
Renter must sign a rental agreement prior to check-in.
Jesse communicated really well and was very helpful. The house is well located and the backyard is huge with a nice fire pit. The house was in good condition. The house fit 11 people, however it is a little snug. The wifi worked well but there is no cable TV. The house is a great starting point for a weekend in Kentucky or a day at the Derby.
Though we've lived and traveled all over the world, we are born and raised Louisvillians. We love Louisville. It is an incredible city and we're thrilled to share the Louisville experience with other travelers. We're creative types who enjoy great company, great books, great music and great food.