This beautiful, spacious home features many amenities perfect for your Kentucky Derby experience!
UPDATED PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. JUST SEND US A MESSAGE.
- Fully renovated in 2012 - Mid Century Modern - 2,000 square feet
- Sleeps 8-10 ( 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen and 1 Twin Air Mattress, 2 couches, 2 Twin pull out chairbeds)
- 3 private bedrooms. (1 King, 1 Full, 1 Twin Bed)
- 2 baths.
- 1 King Bed w/ private bathroom, shower, his/her vanity
- 1 full bed in large room (space for air mattress as well)
- 1 room with single bed
- 2 sofas (one of which seems more like twin bed - very cozy)
- 2 chair which pulls out to single bed (in living room)
- 1 queen air mattress
- 1 single air mattress
- Dining room table that seats 8 or more (with leaves)
- Full Kitchen minus dishwasher, including 8 burners for large meals
- Theater Room w/ HD projector (carpeted in 2013). This room can be private sleeping area as well (has door)
- Backyard Covered Patio w/ Grill
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in upstairs sleeping rooms and on patio.
- Elliptical Exercise Machine/ Hand Weights/ Exercise Ball
-Open floor plan.
- Beautiful, large yard (.5 acres) that is gorgeous in the Spring for Derby!
- Quiet, low-traffic street - Stars Visible at Night - Lots of Trees
- Off street parking for 8 cars
- Fire Pit in backyard
- Wooden play yard
CLOSE TO ALL LOUISVILLE HAS TO OFFER!
- 1/8 mile to public transit (walking distance)
- Just 3 minutes from expressway (Close to I-264 and I-65)
- Less than 4 miles to Churchill Downs
- Less than 3 miles from airport
- .5 miles from hiking trails, parks and Louisville Zoo
- Minutes from the Highlands Neighborhood
- 1/4 mile (walking distance) from shopping center including grocery store, 7 restaurants (a mixture of local and chain eateries), pharmacy and hospital.
- $1200 per night
- Minimum Stay of 3 Nights
- 4th and 5th Night Discount of $900/night
Guests will not have access to locked room in the basement area.
Jesse communicated really well and was very helpful. The house is well located and the backyard is huge with a nice fire pit. The house was in good condition. The house fit 11 people, however it is a little snug. The wifi worked well but there is no cable TV. The house is a great starting point for a weekend in Kentucky or a day at the Derby.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT