About this listing
A downtown apartment, fully equipped for 4 people.
With 55" LCD TV, wi-fi, cable TV,
This apartment is located in the heart of Warsaw, with a great view of the city. This top central location is the best for going out, sight-seeing and shopping.
The place is warm, cozy, comfy and in the safe neighborhood.
I can guarantee you:
- a great view of central Warsaw, overlooking the Palace of Culture and Science
- comfortable, fully equipped and clean flat
- fast wi-fi
- cable TV service with lots of standard and HD channels.
Flat consists of:
- living room
You have everything near by:
- 7' to the central train station (Dworzec Centralny)
- 3' to the Subway station
- 5' to the most stylish shopping center in Warsaw (Zlote Tarasy)
- 2' to the Palace of Culture and Science
- 5' to the Saski Park and then 7' on foot to the Old Town.
- double bed (200 x 140 cm)
- sofa bed (200 x 120 cm)
- WiFi internet 120 Mb/s
- TV set with 120 channels- in Polish, English, German and French
- home theatre with DVD, bluray and iPod dock
- bath tub & shower
- washing machine
- individual bedlinen
- clean towels
- hair dryer
- large fridge with freezer
- gas cooker
- electric kettle
- pots & tableware