Gorgeous 4th floor apartment with elevator located in Via D’Ascanio historical building in Rome’s Majestic historic centre
Check in is normally in the afternoon, and check-out in the morning. But if there are no back-to-back reservations (people arriving and/or leaving on the same day), obviously, this is very flexible.
Normal check in time is 3 pm
Normal check out time is 11 am.
But this can be flexible depending on all the parties.
Regulations for holiday rental in this apartment building: via D'Ascanio ROMA
1) Smoking is forbidden throughout the apartment.
2) So as not to disturb tenants in neighbouring apartments, please avoid making noise (wearing high heels, moving furniture etc) and keep the volume of TV and music to a minimum between 10 pm and 7 am.
3) Turn the gas off at the Mains after use.
5) The air conditioning can be activated using the little key which is on the key ring of the front door key.
6) Garbage must be sorted and placed in the appropriate recycling bins which can be found at the entrance of the building. The refuse regulations are on display in the kitchen.
7) The standard regulations for use of the restrooms are on display in the restrooms.
8) There is a wireless connection for access to use Internet.
9) There will be a cost of 30 euro if the apartment keys are lost.
Born and raised in Rome.
I like travelling and spend good time with my friends and my Labrador Nina.
I enjoy tasting food from all the word. I believe that what you eat is what you are:
Making the right choice, selecting food coming from the local economy maintaining alive the genuine traditions.
To Host is a passion for me. I manage the property of my family to share the fantastic mood of the Centre of Rome. I live in a residential area but the apartment is like a second home for me, this is why I know very well the area with it s characteristics. The very central position makes it perfect for enjoying the main monuments. The nightlife going on all around the large historical centre can easily be reached by foot. The apartment is at the 4 th floor of a quiet street well connected to some of the most famous and good restaurants and typical “Caffetterias” where you may sit and live the roman lifestyle.
I could suggest any kind of needs; shopping and good places where to be.
I am work right at new restoration business opening nearby based on a high quality gourmet street food name Ciao Checca, so I will be around for any need.