Stay in our beautiful, artsy and eclectic home within the Marigny neighborhood of New Orleans. Walking distance to all the attractions in the French Quarter and right in the middle of all the Marigny/Bywater action!
1. We are working artists in the community and our home is our sanctuary that we thrive in....we appreciate it when you treat it and especially us with respect and open mindedness. Please be mindful that you are staying as a guest in our home that we are opening up to you while we are living in the space.
2. No smoking. Only outside.
3. Please no pets. No exceptions.
4. No guests under the age of 21. No exceptions.
5. This is a party city however we do not allow non-paying random overnight guests/friends to crash or party until the late hours at our home. If you have friends staying in the area, please just let us know if you will be bringing them by. This is for everyone's safety and the safety of our home & guests. This is a strict policy and you will be charged accordingly per guest and we have the right to cancel your reservation at any time.
6. We try to keep things as clean and tidy as possible. Please be respectful and try to help us with this during your stay by cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen, common areas and your room on the way out.
7. We operate on a strict kindness and open mindedness policy. If you see other guests or our friends in our home please be kind and respectful to them.
8. Please refrain from being loud/rowdy in the morning and very late hours of the evening. This is for the respect of everyone in the house including ourselves and other guests.
This host has 187 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Nick & Lindsay are both local artists and variety performers in the city of New Orleans. They have been hosting guests in the city since 2013 and enjoy meeting people from all over the country and the world. Nick & Lindsay are lovers of jazz music, collecting records, cocktails and the vibrant culture of New Orleans.
If you are looking for off beat, fun, and bizarre recommendations of what the locals are up to in the city we have the answers! We look forward to hosting y'all!
"We dance if there's no radio. We drink at funerals. We talk to much and too loud, and live too large, and frankly, we are suspicious of others who don't." -Chris Rose