- Cozy luxury cabin in a private forest.
- 3 minutes by car to the beach, 20 minutes walking.
- Superb location: 2 minutes to the town of Cachagua, 7 minutes to the town of Zapallar and 7 minutes to the lively town of Maitencillo (full of restaurants and other amenities)
- Kayaks, snorkeling equipment, surfboards and bikes included.
- Accommodates 8 persons: 3 rooms in suite plus an extra double room.
- Ideal place for kids, they will enjoy playing in the outdoors.
- Plenty of shade if you want to avoid being in the sun the whole day.
- The house has a lot of windows to get a panoramic view of the forest.
- The house went out in several design and architecture magazines.
- Kitchen is fully equipped.
- Super quiet and safe neighbourhood.
- Great fireplace and bbq
- If you want to spend a lot of time in the outdoors this is the place for you!
- A must see place!
Excellent little cabin. We went with a two little girls and they loved having the bonfire each night and roasting marshmallows. Allows plenty of room for running around. Great proximity to Cachagua and Zapallar...Would love to come back.
My son and I spent 4 days at Gazi's cabin. It has been a wonderful 4 days, in the middle of the woods. The cabin is fully equipped and had everything we expected. Gazi has been very kind and helpful. We will come back for sure.
Beautiful and peaceful spot in the woods. Easy and quick drive to Cachagua, Maitencillo and Zapallar beaches. The vertical stairs to the second floor, best described as a vertical ladder going up the wall, might be difficult for some to maneuver. We left our bags on the first floor. Fun to use the fire pit outside at night. Very nice accommodating hosts, owner speaks English and Spanish, maybe other languages.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.