About this listing
Comfortable and spacious apartment located in a safe and convenient area to the center of Rome, furnished combining the modern with the classic, double room with private bathroom can accommodate up to 3 people, including breakfast and kitchen use.
Double bedroom for 2 people and the possibility of adding an extra bed for one person, so you can accommodate up to 3 people in total.
The room is equipped with:
- As a private bathroom with towels, hair dryer and courtesy soaps
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast is Italian style is served in the large dining room with central island on comfortable stools, every morning you will find:
- coffee - milk - tea - fruit juices - honey - yogurt
- bitter - jams - Rusks - bread - cereale - Croissants
- tarts - plum cake - nutella - nesquik
- Who wants to, has the ability to use the kitchen for lunch or dinner, with the requirement after the meal to keep it clean.
- The large living room is a common part where you can eat, read, watch television, relax, use the computer with wifi and much more
- Possibility to use the washing machine, for guests who stay a minimum of 3 nights
- Guest access for check-in 24 of 24
- Keys will be provided to access your room
The entire apartment is tastefully decorated, combining modern style with the harmony of the classic.
The B & B has the ability to provide a safe and free parking for your car.
The area where is located the B & B is a very quiet safe area, full of greenery, where you can find restaurants, pizzerias and supermarkets.
Interaction with Guests
The host Franco, will make sure to make your stay unforgettable. If you have questions or would like to help you plan your days in Rome, just ask. It will be more than happy to help. He likes to spend time with their guests, going for a walk, a dinner or a beer, talking about lifestyle and different culture.
The apartment is located outside from the bustle of Rome, despite everything is well connected to the historic center of Rome.
Suffice it to say that a few meters walk from the apartment there are two daytime bus lines 1 Night bus line that will give the possibility to reach the city center in 35 minutes max
1st bus 38
2nd Bus 90
3rd Bus N13 (night line)
Also keep in mind that a 15-minute walk from the apartment, there the subway stop (B1 JONIO) with which in 10 minutes be able to reach the Termini Station, the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, these stops are all in the same metro line.
Then again in a very simple changing metro line to Termini Station, with metro line (A Termini) you can easily reach the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, St. Peter and the Vatican museums.
Other Things to Note
On request we can provide transportation service to the airports of Rome:
- Fiumicino £uro 40
- Ciampino £uro 30
At the moment you check in, I will give tourist maps and information on the B & B and all the possible options for travel to Rome by public transport and all the places to visit in Rome, where you can buy food and more.
Franco lives in the B & B and is available for every problem, information or curiosity.
I consider myself as a reliable person and very willing to meet all your holiday needs, to be incendio let you fully enjoy your stay, Whether at home, or to visit the beautiful city of Rome.
CONTRIBUTION TO STAY NOT INCLUDED
EACH GUEST must by law Correspond to the structure the amount of 3,50 euros per night as CONTRIBUTION TO STAY required to be donated to the City of Rome (this Applies up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights and must be paid in local currency on arrival in structure)
I consider myself a reliable person and very willing to meet your every holiday need, to be able to let you fully enjoy your stay, whether in the home, which to visit the beautiful Rome.