The B & B is an apartment that I BIRBA renovated in July 2012 turned into a b & b than 100 square meters.
The spaces are distributed respectively :
- A large living room with central island with comfortable stools, a kitchen with fridge, kitchenette with all utensils , a large white sofa where you can watch TV, to a small terrace where we air -smokers and a washing machine.
- From the living room through a frosted glass door that separates the living area from the sleeping area , you will come across a small hallway with two large bedrooms , with large comfortable double beds for two people and the ability to add in each room an extra single bed, so to get to sleep three people total in each bedroom .
- The rooms have either en suite bathroom finished in travertine marble with sliding door.
Inside, a large shower, bidet, toilet and sink.
The doors of the bedrooms are equipped with European cylinder locks for your safety and privacy.
- The entire apartment is furnished with good taste , combining the modern with the classic harmony.
The services included in the price are:
- Breakfast in the Italian style : every morning you will find coffee, milk , tea , assorted croissants , butter, small jams , biscuits, small tarts, yogurt, honey, sugar, plum .
- The ability to use entire kitchen and living room , or for those who want to have lunch or dinner can do so , of course the food is at your expense and at the end of meal you have to leave the kitchen clean .
- The ability to use the washing machine (but only for those who stay at least four nights).
- Franco at the time of your check-in will provide three tourist maps and all the information possible to move in Rome by public transport , all the places to visit in Rome , where power buy groceries and much more.
- WI_FI access throughout the apartment.
- In the bedroom you will find: sheets, pillow cases , comforters if you are cold , pillows , air conditioning and heating.
- In the bathroom you will find: set of towels, a welcome small set of soaps , hair dryer , toilet paper.
The neighborhood where is located the B & B in the name of MONTESACRO , is a residential neighborhood partially peripheral very quiet and full of green.
* For those who want to go shopping or buy something to cook or eat , and eat it in the dining room of the B & B, C and 350 meters from the B & B a well-stocked supermarket with the name " IPERCARNI " and a pizzeria diner with the name ( The Tower ) also only a 5 minute bus ride there a large shopping center with the name ( PORTE DI ROMA ) .
The B & B is from the center of Rome about 30/35 minutes depending on the traffic, taking the bus or metro lines
The closest stop to the B & B is located 100 meters walk , and from there there are 4 bus lines that give you the possibility to reach the center of Rome :
Connect the B & B directly to Termini Station.
Connect the b & b at the METRO B1 ( Conca D'ORO )
Connect the b & b at the METRO B1 ( Conca D'ORO )
- The nearest METRO B1 ( CONCAD'ORO ) is far
only 10 minutes by bus from the B & B.
It ' a night bus that connects directly with the B & B
Termini Station , its hours are: (start 00:05 end 05:30 AM
- Coming from Termini Station to get to the B & B is very
Released from the tracks of the Termini railway station, go straight for about 150 meters , you will arrive at the terminal for all buses that leave in each direction of Rome , look for bus stop ( VOLTURNO / GAETA ) LINE 38, hop on board and get off after 27 stops at the stop ( VIGNENUOVE / cadibona ) . And then to walk about 100 meters and you have arrived at the B & B.
PRACTICALLY AND ' A BUS DIRECT FROM THE TRAIN IN TERMS B & B - LINE 38
- From the two airports of Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino there are shuttle services that reach the Termini Station . The company that offers this service is the TERRAVISION , the service charge is € 4 if booked online and € 6 if bought on the spot, trip duration about 50 minutes.
- Makes unique B & B BIRBA , the fact that all the people who come here in the end do not feel guests, but feel right at home :) :) :) :) :) Happy holidays to all ! !
Franco is really a warm-hearted and friendly person. His house is very clear and modern which look like a four-star hotel.He like clean and the staff are in order. This room has its own bathroom. It is very convenient. The location is near the bus stop. Franco offered us some maps and suggestions to us which is very useful. He even cooked us very native pasta! Really recommend it!!! 真是个逗逼可爱又真诚的大叔！
We had very nice time here. B&B is lovely, clean; bedroom with bathroom guaranteed privacy while kitchen and common, big table integration with flatmates. Host is very friendly, helpful and he even took us to the shopping center in his car on the first day (because it was very late and all the nearest shops were closed). We recommend to all demanding people B&B of Franco !!!
Vivissimi auguri, Franco! Manda tua ricetta per gli spaghetti con parmiggiano e pomodori! (Ho preparato questo piatto quando siamo arrivate in Polonia ma tuo è stato più buono!)
The room are bright and very clean and spacious we feel very comfortable and easily accessable by bus and metro there are a market within walking distance and its a place highly recommended to everyone.
My mum and I were given the warmest welcome by Franco's friend Daniella. Franco's B&B is such a cosy and comfortable place to stay in Rome. It's well-connected to the centre with buses and metro line B, and it's well-worth the journey. It's a truly relaxing, tastefully furnished place with spotless private bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen and living room. There's always coffee and a wide variety of typical Italian breakfast snacks in the morning. Great value for money, definitely recommend it! :) Thank you for everything and good luck with your beautiful new B&B, Franco!!
An excellent AirBnB for exploring Rome, and brilliant value for money.
30 minutes by bus / metro to the main tourist attractions - it really is an easy place to explore from. The apartment has been beautifully renovated, and so when you return, exhausted from sight seeing at the end of a day, it is a really pleasant place to unwind / sleep / cook. The apartment block is not so appealing from the outside, but inside Franco's place is a little oasis, and we were totally safe, and Franco let us use his car park space, so our car was well looked after too.
Franco is a lovely host...we had a detailed briefing on public transport, and after that we were soon experts on getting out and about on public transport. He was warm and friendly and welcomed us into his home, but at the same time giving us our privacy.
Thank you Franco.
Franco definitely knows what he is doing! Everything was very organized and he made our stay so easy wth great info about how to get around the city. The place is extremely nice; the nicest air bnb we have stayed in this budget. You get the luxuries of a nice hotel with the welcoming and friendly atmosphere of a bnb. We highly recommend staying here!
Nous avons passé un très agréable séjour chez Franco.
L'appartement est propre, les chambres bien aménagées et propres. Franco nous a indiqué de bonnes adresses et nous a aiguillé comment nous déplacer dans la capitale.
Nous recommandons vivement ce B&B.
Our stay in B&b Birba was e. House is very clean, room is big and very(!) clean, bathroom was in perfect condition with everything what You need, like towells, shampoo etc.... You can feel there like in hotel. Franco is nice guy, He gave us, maps, guides and a lot of good tips. Franco is communicative, but He doesn't speak well in English, but if You know Italian that will be perfect for You.
Communication with city center is very easy but sometimes takes a lot of time, and makes Yous tired. The best way to get to B&B Birba is metro and than take a bus.
Check the pizza which is very close to Franco's House, is so delicius!!
Big recommendation from me and my girlfriend!
Thank You Franco!
Franco is a very welcoming host. He put all his energy in making our days easier, by providing us maps, tips, advices... A warm coffee was always ready in the morning with a nice breakfast.
The condo is supa-clean, as much as the room. You can get back late at night with no problem, by buses. The area is safe to go through by feet.
All the commodities are at hand and you are downtown in a little more than half-an-hour if you catch the right buses and/or metro.
We'd definitely recommend the place to anyone planning to trip to Roma.
Laura & Jonathan
Amazing place! Franco is a great host. He was very helpful and friendly. He picked us up from the bus stop and brought him home. At first he gave us a map and explained how to quickly get to the city.
The room was very clean and professional. The bathroom was also clean and cozy. There were all the necessary things: towels, hair dryer, small shampoo and soap.
Every morning, waiting for us a delicious breakfast, which was enough for us.
The b&b is very close to the bus stop, supermarket and the pizzeria, which was delicious pizza.
I would recommend this b&b to anyone traveling to Rome!
Thank you Franco for hosting us :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.