About this listing
A modern style apartment, in a fascinating building from 18Th century in a train station.
Have you ever thought of living in a house on the station?
It has an entrance made of stone stairs with iron railing processing typical of the period.
The rooms are spacious with high ceilings where a young architect when he was a student , he enjoyed himself to make a new design for the room that I will offer you.
From the living room window you can overlooking the park that in the spring is so beautyful.... with a lot of flowers and colors....
But the most spectacular thing is the fountain that lights up at night, bringing an air of magic ...
and if you want to take the train of desires ...
No need to do is get off!! Connects you with points where marching orders from the MM and trams. Design area, TORTONA STREET and SAVONA STREET are very close, just a 15 minutes by tram or 10 minutes by train.
It is well connected to the city center (cathedral) with the tram 14, which allows you to see the city from the periphery to the center with different architectures.
There are also 2 very popular market that give you experience about the true reality of milano.
The house is well composed of 3 rooms with double height. Inside one of these was originally a mini loft area with closet and relax and at the top of a bedroom.
A suite of the apartment!
An apartment in apartment ...
living at x max privacy.
The guest can access in a relaxing living room, and use the kitchen for breakfast and informal brunch.
Interaction with Guests
Ilaria is available to give info for travel inside the city, to indicate good restaurants and shops, give maps to turn through the city. Please tell to Ilaria and she will give you the right info.
The neighborhood is very green, distinguishing from a large square with the edges every type of shop. Very well connected to the city center, the cathedral can be reached in less than twenty minutes with the tram 14.
The district is multi ethnic, you can find any kind of food and during the week end a typical market attracts a lot of people from any part of the city
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke in the balcony..
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours (phone number hidden). Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free.
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence or passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: I normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
The apartment feels typically Italian and was nice. We unfortunately stayed on a hot night and there was no aircon so struggled to sleep. It is above a train station which did get loud quite early. Ilara was very enthusiastic and gave us clear instructions on public transport into the city centre which we were able to follow! Thanks for having us :)
Absolutely sketchy, left the next morning to anywhere, we got out so fast. There are cameras in the apartment, no a/c, WiFi did not work.
Ilairia hat uns sehr herzlich aufgenommen und sich toll um uns gekümmert. Sie hat uns mit Landkarten die besten Plätze der Stadt gezeigt, mit Wasser versorgt und einen gefüllten Kühlschrank hinterlassen. Wir waren ihr sehr dankbar dafür. Sie ist ein Schatz! Das Appartment ist ein ganz besonderes. Wunderschön ausgestatteter Altbau...etwas für Liebhaber. Liebe Ilaria, wir kommen gerne wieder;-)
Ilaria is super enthusiastic, friendly and full of life. She gave us detailed directions to her house but as it happened, ended up picking us up in her car which was very helpful! The house is as pictured and is a quirky, modern room with excellent use of space. Tea, coffees, cakes and biscuits were provided. The tram stop which goes straight to the centre is directly outside the door. The bed is extremely soft. The wifi unfortunately didnt work for more than one minute.
We stayed only one night and we arrived late but illaria was very welcoming and she waited for us until 10pm, it was very nice from her. She booked a restaurant not too far away for us too.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay with Illaria. The apartment is nice, clean and spacious. Illaria was a very welcoming host and was flexible with our arrival and check out time. She even helped us plan our route to the Milan expo! The location of the apartment is rather inconvenient. Though accessible by public transportation, it is hard to get anywhere close by walking. Also, because it's right next to the train station, it can get pretty loud starting early in the morning.
Das Zimmer war genauso wie auf den Fotos und die Gastgeberin hat uns sehr zuvorkommend mit Infos einem kleinen Frühstück und allem versorgt um sich wohl zu fühlen
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ilaria
Have you ever thought of living in a house on the station?
I was a child and I dreamed this ... and here I am!
I'm an Hair Stylist that loves everything that it give you an emotion...
I like so much to cook and prepare same very good cake...
I like to read a book and relax myself to observe a beautyful garden...
Now this is my principal hobby...
I'm mother of nice guy... young and energic...
I think I'm a good mom, but I do not think my son says the same opinion, especially when I invite him to think that he was wrong ....
So He's not telling the truth about me ....!!
Beware ... Ahahahaha ....