A modern style apartment, in a fascinating building from 18Th century in a train station.
Have you ever thought of living in a house on the station?
It has an entrance made of stone stairs with iron railing processing typical of the period.
The rooms are spacious with high ceilings where a young architect when he was a student , he enjoyed himself to make a new design for the room that I will offer you.
From the living room window you can overlooking the park that in the spring is so beautyful.... with a lot of flowers and colors....
But the most spectacular thing is the fountain that lights up at night, bringing an air of magic ...
and if you want to take the train of desires ...
No need to do is get off!! Connects you with points where marching orders from the MM and trams. Design area, TORTONA STREET and SAVONA STREET are very close, just a 15 minutes by tram or 10 minutes by train.
It is well connected to the city center (cathedral) with the tram 14, which allows you to see the city from the periphery to the center with different architectures.
There are also 2 very popular market that give you experience about the true reality of milano.
The house is well composed of 3 rooms with double height. Inside one of these was originally a mini loft area with closet and relax and at the top of a bedroom.
A suite of the apartment!
An apartment in apartment ...
living at x max privacy.
The guest can access in a relaxing living room, and use the kitchen for breakfast and informal brunch.
Interaction with Guests
Ilaria is available to give info for travel inside the city, to indicate good restaurants and shops, give maps to turn through the city. Please tell to Ilaria and she will give you the right info.
The neighborhood is very green, distinguishing from a large square with the edges every type of shop. Very well connected to the city center, the cathedral can be reached in less than twenty minutes with the tram 14.
The district is multi ethnic, you can find any kind of food and during the week end a typical market attracts a lot of people from any part of the city
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke in the balcony..
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours (phone number hidden). Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free.
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence or passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: I normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Wonderful house and wonderful host. Exactly what you would want from a home. Super nice picked me up from the station. House was ver clean and spacious
We have had a great stay in Ilaria's apartment. She even picked us up from the station! Apartment is well equipped, cosy and with a small private fridge. You wake up early because of the trains starting at 7 am. But Milan is so nice, no need to stay in bed :-)
Ilaria is a great host! Friendly, warm hearted and funny. She picked us up from the train station and suggested a popular area for happy hour which was a great experience. The flat is amazing and very modern. She thought of everything to provide in the flat. It is very close to the tram and there is a bus stop right outside the door. Very comfortable bed and a small breakfast provided. We enjoyed our one night in Milan at Ilaria's flat!
The room was stylish, clean, & literally right at the train station so great for those in need of public transport. Ilaria was very friendly & helpful. Would def recommend this place & host.
We arrived late due to complications with our car hire, but Ilaria was very understanding and very friendly when we met her. The apartment is a nice size and was very clean. Be warned that it is situated right by a train station, (the building itself I am assuming is the old train station entrance and ticket office) but the trains stop arriving around 11 in the evening, and the noise didn't bother me at all. The area itself was very quiet, and not much was open, but I put this down to the fact it was Easter weekend when we arrived and many places were closed. There is a tram only a couple of minutes walk away which takes you into the city center which was very convenient.
Molto pratico ed efficiente , facilmente raggiungibile dal centro anche se non proprio vicinissimo ( 40 min circa ) . L' appartamento è comodo e ben arredato , molto particolare ! Grazie per l' ospitalità e per esserci venuta a prendere !
Sebastian e Debora
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Have you ever thought of living in a house on the station?
I was a child and I dreamed this ... and here I am!
I'm an Hair Stylist that loves everything that it give you an emotion...
I like so much to cook and prepare same very good cake...
I like to read a book and relax myself to observe a beautyful garden...
Now this is my principal hobby...
I'm mother of nice guy... young and energic...
I think I'm a good mom, but I do not think my son says the same opinion, especially when I invite him to think that he was wrong ....
So He's not telling the truth about me ....!!
Beware ... Ahahahaha ....