About this listing
Comfortable, Convenient and Clean are just some of the adjectives to describe this 2 bedroom / 2 bath Non-Smoking condo. The spacious 3rd floor balcony looks straight out over the wide Windy Hill beach and is the perfect place to sit and have breakfast while you enjoy the gorgeous Atlantic sunrise. And when you're ready to get in the waves, the beach is just a quick walk down the steps and over the dunes. If the pool is more to your liking, Ocean Pier 4 has a beautiful oceanfront pool with plenty of lounge chairs and seating areas. After a fun-filled day of water play, satisfy your robust appetite at one of the hundreds of local restaurants of every cuisine and price range. In the evening, why not check out a show at the Alabama Theater just over a mile away or head 3 miles down the road to Tanger Outlets for some shopping or just stay home and watch a DVD movie on the big screen TV. Everything you could want in a beach vacation is convenient to this Windy Hill condo so you can make this trip as active or as laid back as you want!
Our condo features a fully equipped full size kitchen with a glass top stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, double sink with disposal, coffee maker, blender, toaster and all the pots, pans and dishes needed to cook and serve typical meals for 6 people. The kitchen is separated from the 4 person dining table by a breakfast bar that seats 2 more.
The living room has a very comfortable queen sleeper sofa and an entertainment center with a big screen TV connected to basic analog (Time Warner) cable and a DVD player.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed with a small oceanfront balcony, a private full bath (shower-only) and a TV that offers basic analog cable.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed also.
The in-condo washer/dryer is also a great convenience for washing beach towels and bathing suits at the end of the day. If you would like to avoid the hassle of bringing your own linens, we will be happy to provide them for a small fee of $30 (what our cleaning service charges us to wash them). The linens we provide includes 2 sets of queen sheets (1 for each bedroom), 2 hand towels (1 for each bathroom), 8 bath towels and 8 wash cloths.
From June 1st to August 17th, we only accept weekly rentals that run from Saturday to Saturday.
Pricing shown already includes the 11% state and local taxes we must pay on every rental. Any host that isn't paying these taxes could have their property seized before you check-in so make sure you're comparing apples-to-apples for your own safety.
Please note, this condo is not handicap accessible. The view is beautiful, but it is on the 3rd floor and the building does not have elevators. Also, please bring your cell phone for emergencies because the condo does not have phone service. The cell signal in the condo is good to excellent for most national carriers and Verizon has recently added 4G service to the area.
Motorcycles and trailers are not allowed in the parking lot and will be towed by the homeowners association. Only condo owners are allowed to bring golf carts onto the property.
We rent to responsible adults over the age of 25. Children of our guests are certainly welcome.
By booking our condo, guest is indicating that they accept the terms of the rental agreement shown below. Guest's payment of any portion of the rental fees and/or deposit serves as electronic acknowledgement of acceptance of the rental agreement.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Edward and Kathryn (“Homeowners") and the “Guest" as of the date of acceptance of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The property is furnished and includes mattresses with bedspreads and bedbug covers, blankets, pillows, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishes and utensils, washer/dryer, TV with cable in master bedroom and in the living room, DVD player in the living room, wireless WiFi, queen size sleeper sofa, dining table with chairs and other miscellaneous furnishings and accessories.
2. Rental Party:
The rental party shall consist of no more than 6 people. By accepting this agreement, Guest affirms they are at least 25 years of age.
3. Term of the Lease:
The lease begins at 4 PM on the “Check-in Date" and ends at 12 Noon on the “Checkout Date".
4. Damage Deposi(URL HIDDEN)
The Guest is required to pay a refundable damage deposit with their reservation. Damage, theft and loss liability is not limited to the dollar amount of the damage deposit and any excess may be billed to the Guest and is immediately due upon receipt of bill.
Damage may include:
i. Damage, theft or loss to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning including smoking in the condo, spills and stains on bedspreads, floors, furniture, etc.; or
iii. Any other damage caused by Guest, their party or any person(s) given access to the condo by the Guest.
After check out, the property will be inspected and any portion of the damage deposit that is not needed to cover Damage will be returned to Guest in a timely manner.
If the premises appear dirty, damaged or unfit for use upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowners immediately by telephone and Owner will be given the opportunity to correct any problems.
A maximum $20 per day discount will be applied if any of the amenities is unavailable during the Guest's stay (TV, dishwasher, etc)
If Owner cancels the Guest reservation at any time due to unavailability of the rental property for any reason the Owner will refund 100% of any payments made by the Guest to the Homeowners. Owner's liability will be limited to the Guest's payments to the Homeowners only.
Guest is solely responsible and liable for all actions taken by any member of their group while on the property, including any injuries, loss or damage of personal property, or other cause for a liability claim.
Guest shall allow Homeowners, and/or their service provider representatives, access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowners shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rules:
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
The Homeowners agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the electronic delivery of this document. The Guest agrees to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by payment of any portion of the rental charges.
1. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. Smoking and pets are NOT allowed. Smoking in the condo or any pets on premises at all may result in immediate eviction (without refund of unused occupancy) and the incurring of additional fees.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Return supplied movies and games to their original boxes before leaving. Clean any spills and excessive cooking / grilling residues. Report any damage to the Owners immediately.
5. Only use furniture and appliances for their intended uses. The Owners are not responsible for any damage to personal articles washed in the supplied washer/dryer.
6. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Parking passes will be provided and must be displayed in vehicles at all times to avoid being towed. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Pool Passes (rubber wrist bands) will be provided. Guests must wear pool passes when using the swimming pool facilities to avoid being asked to leave. Property management, local authorities and all Ocean Pier homeowners have the right to ask anyone not wearing the proper pool pass to leave the premises. Guest must leave all pool passes in the condo upon departure to avoid being charged for their replacement.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels may be offered, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Local phone service is NOT provided. Guest is expected to bring a cell phone to use for emergency purposes. Guest should use this rental agreement for address and other information in case of an emergency.
10. There are NO REFUNDS for hurricanes, tropical storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered. Guest is encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
11. Additional rules and guidelines imposed by the Ocean Pier Homeowners Association and the City of North Myrtle Beach will be posted inside the condo.