A great location if not the best ! and great room in our warm and welcoming apartment is waiting for you to explore CPH. 15 min. ride with the metro from the airport, 3 min. the Central Station - 10 sec. you´re in the walking street
Copenhagen's best located B&B & Copenhagen´s friendliest hosts ;-)
We have great experience with B&B, welcoming our guests from around the world to Copenhagen and giving them the right information - if necessary. With everything surrounding cafes & restaurants, museums, music venues, theater, shopping, outdoor sights mm
We speak fluent German and English.
We are both very open people, who love to travel and therefore will do our best for you as a guest in Copenhagen.
With us you are a guest and guests we treat with respect and openness.
We live in a 220 m2 flat at Nørreport / Kultorvet - Copenhagen medieval center!
Our home is decorated in Danish modern style with much art, soul and warmth.
A home which has often been in various magazines and a few international books on design.
Your advantages of staying with us is that some of Copenhagen's best sights are just around the corner:
- Rosenborg Castle - the barracks, where the Queen's Guards march up our street every day (when Her Majesty is at home ;)
- Are you tired on top of a long day, relax in one of the many parks at the end of the street; The King´s Garden, Botanical Gardens or the H.C. Oersted´s Park.
- We have all kinds of restaurants / cafes in all price ranges nearby.
- When you walk down the street, you go straight out on one of Copenhagen's famous pedestrian streets, Købmagergade.
- Round Tower is located a few hundred meters away.
- - Museums : Statens Museum for Kunst, Den Hirschspungske Samling, Davids Samling, Thorvaldsen, Charlottenborg and the Glyptotheket etc. are all 5-15 min. walk.
- Kgs Nytorv and Nyhavn are also max. 10 minutes by foot. In short, everything in the inner city is within walking distance.
Nørreport is more central than the main train station - it is Copenhagen's absolute junction ;
- Metro (15 min. To Copenhagen's airport)
- Virtually all bus services
Super good - 5 minutes from the apartment
We offer you a large, modern, tasteful (newly renovated) room approximately 20 m2 + access to a large well equipped kitchen with dining area - to your disposal at any time during stay.
Access to an exclusive bathroom w.toilet + extra guest toilet. A total of approx. 40 m2 available.
The price is of course including bath towels which are changed as well as bed linen, depending on the length of stay.
Price not incl. breakfast, as our experience shows that most of our guests want to go to one of the many places that are just outside the door. And, if not, they use the kitchen and prepare meals themselves.
The price for the room is 1-2 persons.
However, there is the possibility of an extra bed at a small extra cost / 200.- dkk per night.
The room has:
- Mini stereo / radio
- Double - / or single bed(s)
- Free fitness on request
- The 20m2 room close to the entrance
- Bathroom + toilet
- Kitchen/with dining table
Interaction with Guests
Whenever we have time, we always like to speak and exchange experiences with our guests ;-)
We will never enter our guests room unless we have an agreement ahead.
We expect from our guests to respect our privacy as well.
Please don´t enter any of our rooms - unless we have made other agreements.
The VERY local neighborhood :
- The local Square "Kultorvet" with cafe´s and restaurants...
- The Foodmarket / (website hidden), at the Station the place where all the locals are hanging out....
- Good restaurants within 5 min walk from us:
" Brdr. Price " (Nice Danish kitchen) / (website hidden)
" Ill Senso " (Very good Italien + winebar) / (website hidden)
" HÓST " (The VERY BEST of Nordic kitchen) / (website hidden)
" BAR VIN " (Danish/French high quality bistro) / (website hidden)
- The Budget restaurant " Dalle Valle " (website hidden)
- Just 2 min walk up the walking street -
A really nice view of Copenhagen from the top of "The Round Tower"
- The Kings Garden - 1 min walk
- The Botanical Garden - 1 min walk
- Ørstedsparken - 2 min walk
- The National Museum
(Larges art museum in DK) 5 min walk
- The Rosenborg Castle
(Collection of the Crown Jewellery) 2 min walk
- 10 Min. walk from us across one of the bridges that divides Copenhagen into; North, West - East - you can explore the more Bohemian neighborhood of Copenhagen at "Nørrebro"...Really nice;))
- Copenhagen's Latin Quarter begins across Kultorvet...
Enjoy our part of Copenhagen ;))
All public transportation is possible from Nørreport Station !
- No smoking please.
- Have fun while staying with us.
- Please let us know if we can help you with... whatever
- Enjoy Copenhagen !
- Something to optimize ? Please let us know ;)
- The kitchen; with dining table is all at your disposal -and at all time during your stay.
- We respect your privacy at all time.
- Please respect ours ; Please respect that our living -/dining rooms are all private. Thank you !
We were met on arrival by David who was extremely welcoming and pleasant. He explained the accessable areas of their apartment and suggestions on where to go and what to do during our four day stay.
We thoroughly enjoyed our short vacation and should we return we would love to stay here again. Thanks for the small bottle of bubbles for Valentines.
1. Location was excellent! Based in our stay for three days, June's place is the best location in Copenhagen. We purchased a three day bus pass and ended up not even using it for the first two days because everything was within walking distance.
2. June and David were very welcoming. From the day we booked our stay, June reached out to us for suggestions and reservations. She continued making herself available for suggestions even throughout our stay.
3. The apartment is beautiful and as represented in the photos. It is also very well kept and very clean.
June en David zijn geweldige mensen. Gewend aan gasten en goed georganiseerd. Ik was vergeten de deur goed af te sluiten en ondanks dat bleven zij gastvrij en aardig..
If you feel like being in the heart of Copenhaguen, in a wonderfull appartment with an outstanding decoration and feel welcome as if you were family, then this is the place to be and stay! June, David, you are simply great! Thank you again for your kindness, your warm welcome and for sharing some danish style of life with us! We will definitely come back! MerryXmas and a Happy New Year!
June and David were wonderful hosts, they contacted us from before we even arrived and made sure we knew exactly how to get from the airport to their home. They asked for our flight information and gave us tips/areas to see in Copenhagen prior to arriving so that we could plan our trip! They have a very beautiful home and were respectful of our privacy. Extremely friendly, knowledgeable couple who are great at making you feel welcome before you even arrive. They have traveled quite a bit as well, so they share their interesting experiences with you as well!
Loved it! Our hosts were wonderful. They were extremely helpful with anything we needed to know before and during our visit. They made us feel very much at home. The apartment is stylish, well appointed and centrally located within easy walking distance to many attractions. Public transport is close by as are the excellent food markets. We had a great time and would happily stay again given the chance.
June and David were warm, helpful, and open hosts both in preparing for our visit and during the entirety of our 4-night stay. We were immediately made to feel at ease in their home, which is an absolute gem in terms of interior design, graphic art, and good taste. Aside from being a visual treat, the guest room is also spacious, and comes equipped with a comfortable bed, large flatscreen TV and smoothly working wifi. The bathroom and showering facilities were down the hall and just fine.
The location is perfect for exploring the wonderful city. The weekend partygoers on the nearby street might be noisy at night, but that is to be expected and can be dealt with a couple of good earplugs. Waking up to the aromas wafting in from the bakery below is a great.
All in all, we have nothing to criticise about the guest room or the other facilities; everything was as described, or even better. However, what really sets this place apart are the hosts, June and David, who did not make us feel like we were intruding into their everyday lives. Instead, they went out of their way to make suggestions for what we might like to do, and secured us a table reservation at one of the many excellent new Nordic cuisine restaurants in the city. In sum, we recommend this place wholeheartedly!
I am married to David Rosenkilde, we have several years of experience
as well as many positive experiences being B & B hosts.
We are both very open-minded people who love to travel and therefore will do our best for you as a guest in Copenhagen to achieve an optimal stay.
We are music and art lovers. David is a musician - I work with artists in a graphic workshop.
Like all healthy and positive people, we are very passionate about food and drinks, both when it comes to cooking, as well as to find the best places to go in town !
With us you are a guest and guests we treat with respect and openness. We hope to be able to share the same thoughts - still with respect of each others privacy.
- Location of the room, within the apartment, allows you as a guest to get the feeling of living in a small apartment within the apartment;)
- We ask on arrival if you need our assistance on places to go etc. - then do our best to give the information required. Afterwards you will be able to enjoy absolute privacy. Still of course we will always be available for any further questions;)
- Staying with us you have a good chance to be updated about what is happening in Cph on virtually all fronts.
Jeg er gift med David Rosenkilde, vi har flere års erfaring og mange positive oplevelser (email hidden) B&B-værter.
Vi er begge meget åbne mennesker, som selv holder meget af at rejse og derfor også vil gøre vores bedste for, at du/I som gæst i København skal få et optimalt ophold.
Vi er meget musik og kunstinteresserede. David er musiker - jeg arbejder med kunstnere på et grafisk værksted.
Som alle andre sunde og positive mennesker er vi begge passionerede omkring mad og drikke. Dvs. både i selv at lave mad, såvel som at finde de bedste steder at gå i byen.
Hos os er du gæst og gæster behandler vi med respekt og åbenhed. Vi håber du/I kommer med samme indstilling.
- Værelsets beliggenhed i lejligheden giver dig som gæst en følelse af at bo i en lille lejlighed i lejligheden;)
- Vi spørger ved ankomst, om der er noget vi kan hjælpe med - giver efter bedste evne de informationer der ønskes. Efterfølgende har du/I en absolut privatssfære. Selvfølgelig vil vi til enhver tid stå til rådighed for evt. yderligere spørgsmål;)
- Hos os vil du/I have en god chance for at blive opdateret omkring, hvad der rører sig I Cph på stort set alle fronter.