A great location if not the best ! and great room in our warm and welcoming apartment is waiting for you to explore CPH. 15 min. ride with the metro from the airport, 3 min. the Central Station - 10 sec. you´re in the walking street
Copenhagen's best located B&B & Copenhagen´s friendliest hosts ;-)
We have great experience with B&B, welcoming our guests from around the world to Copenhagen and giving them the right information - if necessary. With everything surrounding cafes & restaurants, museums, music venues, theater, shopping, outdoor sights mm
We speak fluent German and English.
We are both very open people, who love to travel and therefore will do our best for you as a guest in Copenhagen.
With us you are a guest and guests we treat with respect and openness.
We live in a 220 m2 flat at Nørreport / Kultorvet - Copenhagen medieval center!
Our home is decorated in Danish modern style with much art, soul and warmth.
A home which has often been in various magazines and a few international books on design.
Your advantages of staying with us is that some of Copenhagen's best sights are just around the corner:
- Rosenborg Castle - the barracks, where the Queen's Guards march up our street every day (when Her Majesty is at home ;)
- Are you tired on top of a long day, relax in one of the many parks at the end of the street; The King´s Garden, Botanical Gardens or the H.C. Oersted´s Park.
- We have all kinds of restaurants / cafes in all price ranges nearby.
- When you walk down the street, you go straight out on one of Copenhagen's famous pedestrian streets, Købmagergade.
- Round Tower is located a few hundred meters away.
- - Museums : Statens Museum for Kunst, Den Hirschspungske Samling, Davids Samling, Thorvaldsen, Charlottenborg and the Glyptotheket etc. are all 5-15 min. walk.
- Kgs Nytorv and Nyhavn are also max. 10 minutes by foot. In short, everything in the inner city is within walking distance.
Nørreport is more central than the main train station - it is Copenhagen's absolute junction ;
- Metro (15 min. To Copenhagen's airport)
- Virtually all bus services
Super good - 5 minutes from the apartment
We offer you a large, modern, tasteful (newly renovated) room approximately 20 m2 + access to a large well equipped kitchen with dining area - to your disposal at any time during stay.
Access to an exclusive bathroom w.toilet + extra guest toilet. A total of approx. 40 m2 available.
The price is of course including bath towels which are changed as well as bed linen, depending on the length of stay.
Price not incl. breakfast, as our experience shows that most of our guests want to go to one of the many places that are just outside the door. And, if not, they use the kitchen and prepare meals themselves.
The price for the room is 1-2 persons.
However, there is the possibility of an extra bed at a small extra cost / 200.- dkk per night.
The room has:
- Mini stereo / radio
- Double - / or single bed(s)
- Free fitness on request
- The 20m2 room close to the entrance
- Bathroom + toilet
- Kitchen/with dining table
Interaction with Guests
Whenever we have time, we always like to speak and exchange experiences with our guests ;-)
We will never enter our guests room unless we have an agreement ahead.
We expect from our guests to respect our privacy as well.
Please don´t enter any of our rooms - unless we have made other agreements.
The VERY local neighborhood :
- The local Square "Kultorvet" with cafe´s and restaurants...
- The Foodmarket / (website hidden), at the Station the place where all the locals are hanging out....
- Good restaurants within 5 min walk from us:
" Brdr. Price " (Nice Danish kitchen) / (website hidden)
" Ill Senso " (Very good Italien + winebar) / (website hidden)
" HÓST " (The VERY BEST of Nordic kitchen) / (website hidden)
" BAR VIN " (Danish/French high quality bistro) / (website hidden)
- The Budget restaurant " Dalle Valle " (website hidden)
- Just 2 min walk up the walking street -
A really nice view of Copenhagen from the top of "The Round Tower"
- The Kings Garden - 1 min walk
- The Botanical Garden - 1 min walk
- Ørstedsparken - 2 min walk
- The National Museum
(Larges art museum in DK) 5 min walk
- The Rosenborg Castle
(Collection of the Crown Jewellery) 2 min walk
- 10 Min. walk from us across one of the bridges that divides Copenhagen into; North, West - East - you can explore the more Bohemian neighborhood of Copenhagen at "Nørrebro"...Really nice;))
- Copenhagen's Latin Quarter begins across Kultorvet...
Enjoy our part of Copenhagen ;))
All public transportation is possible from Nørreport Station !
- No smoking please.
- Have fun while staying with us.
- Please let us know if we can help you with... whatever
- Enjoy Copenhagen !
- Something to optimize ? Please let us know ;)
- The kitchen; with dining table is all at your disposal -and at all time during your stay.
- We respect your privacy at all time.
- Please respect ours ; Please respect that our living -/dining rooms are all private. Thank you !
zeer mooie locatie
zeer hip en trendy interieur
soms een beetje gebrek aan privacy
We hebben genoten van ons verblijf in deze B@B. June en David hebben een prachtig huis op een centrale plek in de stad. Het was erg fijn dat we gebruik mochten maken van de keuken en we hebben heerlijk geslapen. June was ook erg behulpzaam met het geven van tips, bestellen van een taxi en reserveren in restaurants. We voelden ons erg welkom. Pluspunten: goed bed, ruime kamer, fijne badkamer (gedeeld) en gebruik van keuken, goede locatie. Iets minder prettig: veel geluiden van buiten in de avond/nacht dus neem oordopjes mee, dan is het goed te doen. Het raam kan daarom ook eigenlijk niet open 's nachts dus dat is wel jammer.
Wij komen graag weer terug hoor, het was heel fijn!
We spend 3 nights with June & David. We can not thank you enough for being such kind an gracious hosts.
All were amazing:
- Terrific location
- Amazing apartment (as represented in the photos and very clean)
- Fantastic hosts ( They maked us very confortable and were always available to give us any advice)
Thank you again for your warm welcome and for sharing some danish style with us.
My stay at June and David's apartment recently was nothing short of wonderful. Both June and David were on holiday on the day we were scheduled to check-in [my friend and I traveled over the Easter weekend] but they arranged for us to be greeted at the apartment by their daughter. Their daughter was both welcoming and helpful, providing us with details of where we should visit to eat/drink/go out and answering any questions we had about the apartment or the city. She also invited us to have a drink with some of her friends who were over which was very kind of her. The apartment itself is incredible; the rooms are spacious with high ceilings, fully furnished and extremely clean. It has a distinct style to it which is no doubt influenced by June as she works with artists. Our bedroom had more than enough room for two people and a clothing rail, one large full mirror and a make-up table were provided. There are plenty of plug sockets too so we never had to worry about that. The location is another highlight. In one direction you have Nørreport station, the Metro and Torvehallerne [a famous food market offering exquisite cakes, sandwiches and sushi, among other things]. In the other direction you have Vestergade, Copenhagen's largest shopping street. If you have time be sure to check out Café Norden, it was our favourite place to go eat in Copenhagen! When I landed in Copenhagen the first thing I noticed was that my phone wasn't working, which was frustrating as I had spoken to my carrier about this before I left the UK. Fortunately for me however there was a 3 store mere seconds away from the apartment. I popped in and a few minutes later had my phone up and running! One last thing I'd like to mention is how much importance June and David place on making sure that their hosts have everything they require during their stay. Not only are there separate cupboards and drawers clearly labeled in the kitchen for guests, but towels and toiletries are also provided. We actually ended up buying some extra toilet paper at one point as we thought we had run out, only to learn that there was extra TP available in the smaller bathroom. Upon learning this however June immediately reimbursed us. We genuinely didn't mind paying for it [it was a small amount, no more than ~20 dkk] but it was her insistence on paying for it, even though it was our mistake, that struck me as being an honest gesture that shows they really do care about their guests! I can't say enough about the apartment or the hosts. Even though June and David didn't see us until Monday [we arrived on the Friday], we didn't feel like strangers in their apartment. We just felt like it was our own place in Copenhagen. I'll definitely be going back to Copenhagen and I honestly can't see myself staying anywhere...
June and David were the best hosts that you could wish. They made sure we got inside even they were working. The flat is impressive, it is a lot more that you can tell from the pictures. It`s pure arts and extraordinary. It is impressive and special. It is now part of Copenhagen for us. We cannot imagine staying anywhere else when we come for the next Copenhagen visit.
Het appartement van David en June lijkt wel recht uit een woontijdschrift te komen. Het is heel mooi, creatief, inspirerend en praktisch ingericht (haardroger: check! Koelkast: check! handdoeken: check! ...). Dit was onze eerste Airbnb-ervaring en we moesten even wennen aan het concept: je mag hier gebruikmaken van de keuken en zithoek, je deelt de badkamer en de kans is reëel dat je 's morgens in pyjama de eigenaars tegen 't lijf loopt ;-). Maar David en June deden er alles aan om ons op ons gemak te laten voelen, en wij voelden ons snel thuis. De ligging is perfect. In een voetgangersbuurt, vlak bij de Ronde Toren, midden in het centrum, vlak bij de metro en last but not least: boven een bakkerij zodat je ontwaakt met de heerlijkste geuren! Enig minpunt: de kamer is gelegen aan de straatzijde en je kan 's nachts wel wat last hebben van babbelende, dronken, zingende Denen. Maar toch: absoluut een aanrader! Als wij nog eens naar Kopenhagen komen, logeren we zeker opnieuw hier!
Die Begrüßung, Erläuterungen, Betreuung, Vorsorgung durch June und David waren ausgesprochen herzlich, sehr zuvorkommend und kompetent. Die Wohnung ist ausgesprochen gemütlich, sehr schön eingerichtet und praktisch, es fehlt an nichts. Sie liegt zentral für die Erkundung der Stadt zu Fuß oder per Bahn/S-Bahn/Metro. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt, für uns hat alles gepasst.
I am married to David Rosenkilde, we have several years of experience
as well as many positive experiences being B & B hosts.
We are both very open-minded people who love to travel and therefore will do our best for you as a guest in Copenhagen to achieve an optimal stay.
We are music and art lovers. David is a musician - I work with artists in a graphic workshop.
Like all healthy and positive people, we are very passionate about food and drinks, both when it comes to cooking, as well as to find the best places to go in town !
With us you are a guest and guests we treat with respect and openness. We hope to be able to share the same thoughts - still with respect of each others privacy.
- Location of the room, within the apartment, allows you as a guest to get the feeling of living in a small apartment within the apartment;)
- We ask on arrival if you need our assistance on places to go etc. - then do our best to give the information required. Afterwards you will be able to enjoy absolute privacy. Still of course we will always be available for any further questions;)
- Staying with us you have a good chance to be updated about what is happening in Cph on virtually all fronts.
Jeg er gift med David Rosenkilde, vi har flere års erfaring og mange positive oplevelser (email hidden) B&B-værter.
Vi er begge meget åbne mennesker, som selv holder meget af at rejse og derfor også vil gøre vores bedste for, at du/I som gæst i København skal få et optimalt ophold.
Vi er meget musik og kunstinteresserede. David er musiker - jeg arbejder med kunstnere på et grafisk værksted.
Som alle andre sunde og positive mennesker er vi begge passionerede omkring mad og drikke. Dvs. både i selv at lave mad, såvel som at finde de bedste steder at gå i byen.
Hos os er du gæst og gæster behandler vi med respekt og åbenhed. Vi håber du/I kommer med samme indstilling.
- Værelsets beliggenhed i lejligheden giver dig som gæst en følelse af at bo i en lille lejlighed i lejligheden;)
- Vi spørger ved ankomst, om der er noget vi kan hjælpe med - giver efter bedste evne de informationer der ønskes. Efterfølgende har du/I en absolut privatssfære. Selvfølgelig vil vi til enhver tid stå til rådighed for evt. yderligere spørgsmål;)
- Hos os vil du/I have en god chance for at blive opdateret omkring, hvad der rører sig I Cph på stort set alle fronter.