About This Listing
A great location if not the best ! and great room in our warm and welcoming apartment is waiting for you to explore CPH. 15 min. ride with the metro from the airport, 3 min. the Central Station - 10 sec. you´re in the walking street
Copenhagen's best located B&B & Copenhagen´s friendliest hosts ;-)
We have great experience with B&B, welcoming our guests from around the world to Copenhagen and giving them the right information - if necessary. With everything surrounding cafes & restaurants, museums, music venues, theater, shopping, outdoor sights mm
We speak fluent German and English.
We are both very open people, who love to travel and therefore will do our best for you as a guest in Copenhagen.
With us you are a guest and guests we treat with respect and openness.
We live in a 220 m2 flat at Nørreport / Kultorvet - Copenhagen medieval center!
Our home is decorated in Danish modern style with much art, soul and warmth.
A home which has often been in various magazines and a few international books on design.
Your advantages of staying with us is that some of Copenhagen's best sights are just around the corner:
- Rosenborg Castle - the barracks, where the Queen's Guards march up our street every day (when Her Majesty is at home ;)
- Are you tired on top of a long day, relax in one of the many parks at the end of the street; The King´s Garden, Botanical Gardens or the H.C. Oersted´s Park.
- We have all kinds of restaurants / cafes in all price ranges nearby.
- When you walk down the street, you go straight out on one of Copenhagen's famous pedestrian streets, Købmagergade.
- Round Tower is located a few hundred meters away.
- - Museums : Statens Museum for Kunst, Den Hirschspungske Samling, Davids Samling, Thorvaldsen, Charlottenborg and the Glyptotheket etc. are all 5-15 min. walk.
- Kgs Nytorv and Nyhavn are also max. 10 minutes by foot. In short, everything in the inner city is within walking distance.
Nørreport is more central than the main train station - it is Copenhagen's absolute junction ;
- Metro (15 min. To Copenhagen's airport)
- Virtually all bus services
Super good - 5 minutes from the apartment
We offer you a large, modern, tasteful (newly renovated) room approximately 20 m2 + access to a large well equipped kitchen with dining area - to your disposal at any time during stay.
Access to an exclusive bathroom w.toilet + extra guest toilet. A total of approx. 40 m2 available.
The price is of course including bath towels which are changed as well as bed linen, depending on the length of stay.
Price not incl. breakfast, as our experience shows that most of our guests want to go to one of the many places that are just outside the door. And, if not, they use the kitchen and prepare meals themselves.
The price for the room is 1-2 persons.
However, there is the possibility of an extra bed at a small extra cost / 200.- dkk per night.
The room has:
- Mini stereo / radio
- Double - / or single bed(s)
- Free fitness on request
- The 20m2 room close to the entrance
- Bathroom + toilet
- Kitchen/with dining table
Interaction with Guests
Whenever we have time, we always like to speak and exchange experiences with our guests ;-)
We will never enter our guests room unless we have an agreement ahead.
We expect from our guests to respect our privacy as well.
Please don´t enter any of our rooms - unless we have made other agreements.
The VERY local neighborhood :
- The local Square "Kultorvet" with cafe´s and restaurants...
- The Foodmarket / (website hidden), at the Station the place where all the locals are hanging out....
- Good restaurants within 5 min walk from us:
" Brdr. Price " (Nice Danish kitchen) / (website hidden)
" Ill Senso " (Very good Italien + winebar) / (website hidden)
" HÓST " (The VERY BEST of Nordic kitchen) / (website hidden)
" BAR VIN " (Danish/French high quality bistro) / (website hidden)
- The Budget restaurant " Dalle Valle " (website hidden)
- Just 2 min walk up the walking street -
A really nice view of Copenhagen from the top of "The Round Tower"
- The Kings Garden - 1 min walk
- The Botanical Garden - 1 min walk
- Ørstedsparken - 2 min walk
- The National Museum
(Larges art museum in DK) 5 min walk
- The Rosenborg Castle
(Collection of the Crown Jewellery) 2 min walk
- 10 Min. walk from us across one of the bridges that divides Copenhagen into; North, West - East - you can explore the more Bohemian neighborhood of Copenhagen at "Nørrebro"...Really nice;))
- Copenhagen's Latin Quarter begins across Kultorvet...
Enjoy our part of Copenhagen ;))
All public transportation is possible from Nørreport Station !
- No smoking please.
- Have fun while staying with us.
- Please let us know if we can help you with... whatever
- Enjoy Copenhagen !
- Something to optimize ? Please let us know ;)
- The kitchen; with dining table is all at your disposal -and at all time during your stay.
- We respect your privacy at all time.
- Please respect ours ; Please respect that our living -/dining rooms are all private. Thank you !
June and David were the perfect hosts. They made our trip from the airport as easy as possible by providing detailed instructions - which was helped by how central the property is! It is perfect for getting around and exploring Copenhagen.
We had a lovely big, bright double room and everything we needed for a comfortable stay. This even included a Nespresso coffee machine and toiletries/first aid kit.
I would definitely recommend this beautiful home and it's hosts for a trip to fabulous Copenhagen!
Was für eine toller Aufenthalt in einer wunderschönen Stadt, in einer traumhaften Wohnung und bei den besten Gastgebern, die man sich nur wünschen kann!
June und David sind einfach wundervoll. Wir wurden von ihnen herzlich empfangen und mit wertvollen Tipps und Informationen versorgt.
Die Lage der Wohnung ist perfekt. Vom Flughafen ist sie schnell und einfach zu erreichen und dank ihrer zentralen Lage kann man die Stadt zu Fuß erkunden. Ob Sehenswürdigkeiten, Restaurants oder Shops - alles ist sozusagen "um die Ecke". Die Wohnung selbst ist wie gesagt wunderschön. Das Gästezimmer ist bestens ausgestattet; man fühlt sich vom ersten Augenblick an so richtig wohl und es fehlt an nichts!
Ein herzliches Dankeschön an June und David, die unseren Aufenthalt in Kopenhagen perfekt gemacht haben. Danke für Eure großartige Gastfreundschaft! Wir kommen super gerne wieder!
June is a very nice host，she gives us a lots of help.The room is clean，in the city center，very close to foodmarket，we love there！
We loved Copenhagen! Our stay, right in the middle of the city, was made great by June and David. We were able to take the metro directly from the airport and their directions were very easy to follow to their home. We ended up walking most of the city in a few days. The guest room was large and welcoming with special amenities. We had access down the hall to their lovely renovated modern bathroom and extra guest toilet, however when we booked, we thought there was an exclusive bathroom attached to the guest room. We took advantage of their kitchen for breakfast time and picked up croissants from the lovely bakery downstairs. Also, it was a very short walking distance to Irma Grocery Store and cafes. If you are looking for immersing yourself in Danish culture and food, this is where you need to stay!
The only issue we encountered during our stay had nothing to do with the room, but that the Distortion (music festival event) was in full swing throughout the city that week. It made it a little difficult to sleep with the street noise from the crowds; otherwise, we had a fabulous time and look forward to staying here again. David and June were fantastic down to earth hosts, friendly and very helpful. They are creative, fun professionals who shared the same love of travel as us.
Bob and Patty
Great room, apartment and localization in the center of the city. June and David are beautiful people, very organized and reliable to welcome and give you "the keys" of Copenhagen. Highly recommended!
So where do we start?! Firstly, June's directions from the airport were very helpful and made the apartment easy to find. The apartment itself is amazing! Can't do it enough justice with a description, but the photos accurately reflect its originality and uniqueness. The guest room was spotless, quirky and filled with little touches to make our whole experience extra special. June and David really have thought of everything, from miniature toiletries to travel adaptors, they really go that extra mile. The location of the apartment is great, very close to the metro and a short walk away from the main hub of Copenhagen. June and David couldn't have been more helpful. Even though they were away when we first arrived, they were always contactable and answered any queries very promptly. Can't recommend this place enough, and would love to return sometime soon!
June und David sind sehr freundlich, hilfsbereit und professionell organisiert mit Gästen in ihrer schönen Wohnung.
Das Zimmer ist großzügig möbliert. Alles ist sehr sauber.
Wohn- und Esszimmer sind privat. In der Küche ist eine Nespresso-Kaffeemaschine und was man sonst noch zum Selfservice - auch fürs Frühstück - braucht, vorhanden. Insofern kein klassisches B&B !
Die Wohnung liegt über einer Bäckerei. Es duftet frühmorgens nach Brot und Gebäck.
Die Rosenborggade grenzt an die Fußgängerzone. Man muß morgens u.a. mit Lieferverkehr unterm Fenster rechnen.
It really was nice to meet you and it´s nice to hear that you felt comfortable staying with us despite you never stayed in a B&B before... I´m sorry to hear you didn´t read all information about our place before coming, as I then believe you would have had nothing to be surprised about ;-) Everything is written very clearly - also that we don´t serve breakfast (not incl. in price), like I explained : Due to many people have their own ideas about food + allergies etc., this would leave us with a lot of food not being eaten (and I don´t believe in throwing out food) BUT we always tell our guests, like we told you, that they are welcome to help them selves to breakfast, from what we have to offer...
You might be right ; that -that isen´t a classic B&B, but we don´t claim to be (!)
But still - we try to do our best to be good at what we´re doing in our own way..Hope you enjoyed the time we both took to make you feel able to enjoy CPH, I do believe you would not find the same kind of private service in a hotel =D Everything comes with it´s advances as disadvantages.
About the Host, June
I am married to David Rosenkilde, we have several years of experience
as well as many positive experiences being B & B hosts.
We are both very open-minded people who love to travel and therefore will do our best for you as a guest in Copenhagen to achieve an optimal stay.
We are music and art lovers. David is a musician - I work with artists in a graphic workshop.
Like all healthy and positive people, we are very passionate about food and drinks, both when it comes to cooking, as well as to find the best places to go in town !
With us you are a guest and guests we treat with respect and openness. We hope to be able to share the same thoughts - still with respect of each others privacy.
- Location of the room, within the apartment, allows you as a guest to get the feeling of living in a small apartment within the apartment;)
- We ask on arrival if you need our assistance on places to go etc. - then do our best to give the information required. Afterwards you will be able to enjoy absolute privacy. Still of course we will always be available for any further questions;)
- Staying with us you have a good chance to be updated about what is happening in Cph on virtually all fronts.
Jeg er gift med David Rosenkilde, vi har flere års erfaring og mange positive oplevelser (email hidden) B&B-værter.
Vi er begge meget åbne mennesker, som selv holder meget af at rejse og derfor også vil gøre vores bedste for, at du/I som gæst i København skal få et optimalt ophold.
Vi er meget musik og kunstinteresserede. David er musiker - jeg arbejder med kunstnere på et grafisk værksted.
Som alle andre sunde og positive mennesker er vi begge passionerede omkring mad og drikke. Dvs. både i selv at lave mad, såvel som at finde de bedste steder at gå i byen.
Hos os er du gæst og gæster behandler vi med respekt og åbenhed. Vi håber du/I kommer med samme indstilling.
- Værelsets beliggenhed i lejligheden giver dig som gæst en følelse af at bo i en lille lejlighed i lejligheden;)
- Vi spørger ved ankomst, om der er noget vi kan hjælpe med - giver efter bedste evne de informationer der ønskes. Efterfølgende har du/I en absolut privatssfære. Selvfølgelig vil vi til enhver tid stå til rådighed for evt. yderligere spørgsmål;)
- Hos os vil du/I have en god chance for at blive opdateret omkring, hvad der rører sig I Cph på stort set alle fronter.