About this listing
DESIGN APPARTMENT: BREATHTAKING VIEW, CENTRAL LOCATION, QUIET AREA, VIP SERVICE, CAR PARKING IN THE SAME BUILDING. CHECK-IN POSSIBLE NO LATER THAN 8:00 PM
Located on the 6th floor of a chic and elegant residence, this spacious non-smoking apartment will welcome you in a refined, warm and restful atmosphere, with a typical milanese contemporary design style. Enjoy its panoramic lounge with a stunning 180C ° view (very rare in the heart of Milan), its modern bathroom, its high-tech design kitchen and its **** quality queen size bedroom.
For your well-being, it is equipped with every comfort: high-speed wi-fi internet connection, centralized heating (from mid-October to mid-April) / air conditioning (from mid-June to mid-September), flat screen TV set, DVD player, hi-fi music system, washing machine, dishwasher and ... Nespresso coffee machine. In addition, english, russian, french and italian books, DVDs and CDs are available to you. You will also find all you need to cook a good pasta, coffee capsules and linen. Please note that our VIP service comprises a daily assistance if necessary and final cleaning of the flat.
Private parking space available inside the building.
Whether you arrive early in the morning or late at night, be sure that we will welcome you in the best conditions. Let's fix your check-in date. We are waiting for you.
WITHIN A SHORT WALKING DISTANCE YOU WILL FIND:
Just across the street:
- a supermarket.
Within a 3 min walk:
- A covered food market and small food shops, chic and trendy boutiques.
- A taxi station, a bus and 4 tram lines.
Within a 5 min walk:
- The lively Navigli area (canals) with restaurants, antique shops and bookshops. One of the Milanese most favorite places for aperitivi and brunches.
- The basilica and columns of San Lorenzo, the most popular, full of history meeting point of the city.
- A large peacefull green park.
Within a 10 min walk:
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
Within a 15 min walk:
- The "quadrilatero della moda" (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called "the Last Supper".
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park.
Rules during your stay
- Please do not smoke in the appartment
- Parties, loud music and disturbances are strictly forbidden
- Please respect your neighbours
- Silent hours from 10pm to 9am
- Please respect the noise level in the building common areas
- All guests must treat the property and furnishings of the apartment with total respect
The apartment will be cleaned prior to your arrival. When leaving, you are required to leave the apartment in reasonable condition.