Very light, cosy and tastefully decorated appartment in the east of Paris (20th district). It is very easy to get to the centre by public transport. (only 10mn from the station "Republique")
The flat is located in a quiet street but in a lively and trendy area of the capital.
The building is secured with a digicode at the entrance.
The appartment is on the fourth floor with no lift.
The main room includes:
- Two sofas (one convertible sofa for two with sheetes and duvet included)
- A coffee table with cushions
- A large desk
+ internet (wifi)
The equiped kitchen includes:
- A refrigerator (no freezer)
- A washing machine
- A micro-wave oven
- Two electric cooking surfaces
The bedroom includes:
- A bed for two (120cm) (+ sheets and duvet)
- A chest of four drawers
- A cupboard with hangers and a shelf
- A large table
The bathroom and toilet are seperated.
The bathroom includes:
- A bath with shower
- A washbasin and a mirror
- A set of small shelves
In the area:
Just a few minutes from the flat (by foot):
- Many artist workshops/studios you can sometimes visit.
- The Belleville park and its beautiful panoramic view of Paris
- Many famous trendy bars, concert venues and restaurants (La Bellevilloise, La Maroquinerie, Le Studio De L'ermitage...)
Less than 10 minutes by bus (Line 26):
- The beautifully landscaped Buttes Chaumont park
Less than 15 minutes by bus (Line 26; stop at Stalingrad):
- The Canal de L'Ourq + Quais de Seine/ Quais de Loire (There is a cinema complex and cafes on both sides of the picturesque canal.)
15 minutes by metro (Line 11); stop at Republique):
- Get to the centre of Paris in just a few metro stations!
Less than 20 minutes by bus (line 26) or metro (line 2)
- Gare du nord (eurostar)
Have a wonderful time!!
Some leaflets with information on the area will be at your disposal in the flat!
Please try and let me know in advance (at least a few days or even a week before) when you are arriving so I can organize myself.
- Les animaux ne sont pas autorisés dans cet appartement.
- Ne pas fumer dans l'appartement.
- Respect des lieux et du voisinage.
- Respect du nombre de voyageurs (ne pas inviter des amis à rester la nuit sans avoir réservé via le site ou en avoir parlé avant la réservation)