About this listing
Apartment sleeps two persons in bedroom with a third person on the couch and a possible fourth person on a floor mattress. Apartment is good for those who do not like studios or for those who wish to entertain during their stay. Apartment has fully equipped kitchen, laundry with dryer, towels and linen for the duration of your stay. Access to building's Gym and Swimming Pool for registered airbnb guests.
The apartment is located in modern and pleasant Bonifacio Global City. The unit is a large, quiet, comfortable space in the center to the Metro Manila with views of the Makati CBD, Pasig and Quezon City; over looking the green oasis of the Manila Golf club.
Walking distance to countless banks, restaurants, bars, shops, convenience stores and St. Luke's Global City Hospital. 5-10 minutes to Makati CBD by Car/Taxi. Public Bus to Ayala MRT Station (Makati CBD) also available. If you wish to eat in, numerous restaurants deliver.
For guests from overseas, your host is a professional with extensive knowledge of Philippine history and culture. Unit has collection of books on these topics that you can enjoy during your stay.
Other Amenities -
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Tea and/or Coffee
* Electronic safe for valuables
* Cleaner available for an extra fee of $10 per visit
* Books on Philippine history, art and the like that you may enjoy during your stay.
Kindly review House Rules before booking
Other Things to Note
If making a booking, kindly indicate your desired check-in and check-out times.
1. Absolutely no smoking inside the unit.
2. Due to privacy and security concerns, building facilities are for registered apartment guests only (as recorded on AIRBNB). Visitors of guests must register with lobby security and are not allowed to access gym, pool.
3. Please respect neighbors on the floor.
a. No loud music and boisterous parties past 10.00 PM. There are plenty of bars, restaurants within walking distance should you wish to continue your party late at night or early morning. :-)
4. Please respect building rules.
a. No eating, drinking or smoking in the pool area.
b. Please park your vehicle in the designated parking slot.
5. Damages to or of loss of property will be charged against your Security Deposit.
6. Help reduce unnecessary energy consumption. Please switch off airconditioners when leaving the unit.
7. For security concerns, Building Management requires that we submit a copy of our guests' government issued IDs as well as a filled-out Tenant Move-In and Move-Out. We will require this at least three days prior to your arrival.
About the Host, K.
Professional working in the fields of Heritage Management. I travel a fair bit for work and pleasure. Love the outdoors and urban spaces though not a big fan of shopping malls.
When overseas i usually stay in apartments as well. Think it is a good way to experience a new place. If its you're first time in Manila, I'd be happy to point out places of interest. For the adventurous ones out there, i'd be happy to point out to you (maybe even accompany, if time permits) Manila's hidden gems. I'm proud of my country's heritage and hope you might discover it too.