About this listing
This quaint apartment is located two blocks away from charming stores of Fillmore Street, and about a 5 minute cab ride away from the Marina.
The apartment is located on the middle floor of a beautiful 4 unit Victorian building.
There are two full bedrooms, with queen beds and an extra daybed/blow up mattress that can be set up in the dining area. Each bedroom carries the theme of the old sf victorian style with their personal sink and wash areas.
The bathroom is newly remodeled and fresh towels are provided for up to six guests.
For the guests who turn into chefs on vacation, the kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils to create a romantic or family style dinner.
There is a washer and dryer on the first floor of the building, $3.00 for one wash and $3.00 for one dry.
Parking is fairly easy, I live in the neighborhood and never have to look for more than 10 minutes. There is 2 hour parking from 8am to 6pm.
TV, cable, and internet are all included.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
1. Full kitchen (toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
2. Heating (forced-air)
3. Bedroom & bathroom linens (personally inspected & laundered by a cleaning woman.)
6. Wireless Internet
8. Laundry facilities located on the first floor for $3.00/wash and $3.00/dry
1. Security deposit: $150 (charged via AirBnB prior to your arrival, returned 48-hours after your departure)
2. Cleaning fee: $100 (charged via AirBnB prior to your arrival)
3. There is one flight of exterior and interior stairs.
4. Absolutely no smoking (of any kind) in the apartment.
5. We do not have parking at the premises
6. The apartment accommodates up to 6 guests, the dining room can be converted into a third bedroom.
7. We do not have cribs or other sleeping arrangements for babies.
Hope to see you soon!
From Dec 01, 2015 - Feb 28, 2016 the minimum stay is 2 nights.