About this listing
Single room with wide window overlooking the street, bright and quiet, equipped with: 90cm bed (electric blanket installed during winter), wardrobe, desktop with chair, reading lamp, stand fan for summer. One set of towels included
My apartment is a bright ground floor with two bedrooms, a cozy lounge with a large sofa, a covenient kitchen and a bathroom shared with your host. The bathroom includes a bathtub as well as a shower, a bidet, a washbasin and a toilet... In addition, there is a spectacular, sunny Patio! It is equipped with a table, two chairs and a sofa under the shade to mitigate the sun in summer. There you can have breakfast, lunch, dinner or just drink a beer... I do it when I have time!
The kitchen is equipped with gas hob, extractor fan, microwave, oven, coffee maker, toaster, squeezer, cooking utensils, washing machine and fridge freezer. Everything you need to make your stay more comfortable.
If you want a nice, quiet place to stay in Seville, if you want to get up in the morning and have breakfast on the patio, either in company or perhaps on your own, enjoying the air and the sun, or surfing the web, why not try me as your host!
I offer a selected variety of free or discounted services before and during your stay with me:
- Maps of the neighborhood, how to get to my place and a guide about the area, all will be sent to your email before your arrival
- A refreshing welcome drink
- Breakfast every morning of your stay, consisting on toasts, cereals, cookies, coffee, tea, dairy milk, soy milk and juices
- Free WiFi access everywhere in the apartment
- Free map of the city and touristic information
- A free guidebook to my neighborhood, a detailed map of the area and gastronomical tips
- Airport transfers (afternoons and weekends): you can either take a taxi (20€ fixed price), take the Airport Express Bus (EA line, 4€ per person), or ask me for a quick and easy transfer by car from/to my very place at a price of 5€ per person
- ¡SEVICI INCLUDED! A Public bike system to tour the city by bike. Over 100 km of bike lines. Ask for my Sevici pass and enjoy!
- Ask me about the Resident's City Bus Pass, you can get advantage of valuable discounts (up to 60%) for your bus ticket!
- All kind of tips and recommendations (I know some great secrets of the city!)
Interaction with Guests
I like to know my guests a bit more and chat with them. However, I also like the communication to be natural and fluid, so just feel at home!
I am a friendly, straightforward and open person, I will be available for you as much as I can, and I am always willing to talk about interesting things and have a beer with my guests!
The district of San Pablo is located 20 minutes far from the city center. This is a lively district, low houses, quiet and safe, very convenient for its variety of local shops and supermarkets and especially its tapas bars with terraces. For whatever you may need, you also have shopping centers within walking distance.
In the surrounding area you can enjoy the Buhaira Gardens, a green area with a Moroccan style in which to enjoy the cool shade of the trees. Just next to the Gardens of Murillo, and already close to downtown you must try the superb homemade ice cream parlor of Villar, they are unique!
Getting to the city center is quite convenient and fast: 20 min by foot, 15 min by public bus and 10 min by bike. Getting to other areas of the city and outside Seville is also easy because you're close to: bus stops, metro, public bicycle parking, and also quick access to the railway station of Santa Junta (4 minute walk). Seville Airport is just 15 min by bus.
Other Things to Note
For those who do not know Sevilla, the best time to enjoy it is spring, but this wonderful city is known for its great weather all year round, for the friendliness of its people and for its unique art, culture and history in Andalusia. The cradle of Flamenco and Sevillanas, Seville is an emblem of culture and a historic monument.
If your stay is long enough, you can always go for a day trip to visit the beautiful cities of Cádiz and Córboda by train. Easy, fast and very convenient!
1. Wash the dishes and utensils you have used and let them dry so they can be available
2. Keep silence after midnight if you are staying in the common areas
3. Please do not use the bathroom for hand washing your clothes. Ask me first if you ever need to hand wash or use the washing machine!
4. As a biologist, I do care about a sustainable energy consumption. Please make a rational use of hot water and electricity at home
The Patio: Want to chill while staying at home? Experience the tea area with a Moroccan style decoration
About the Host, Javier
Soy Javier, natural de Sevilla, tengo 36 años y soy biólogo. Vivo en compañía de Tana, una perrita muy simpática y limpia que te encantará cuando la conozcas. Me gusta conocer otros países y gentes, una de las dos razones por las que me he apuntado a Airbnb como anfitrión, aunque la otra razón es que también me gusta que la gente disfrute de mi tierra.
¿Sabes? Soy un sevillano poco convencional, siempre a caballo entre la ciudad y la sierra. No soy un apasionado la Semana Santa o de las corridas de toros, pero me encanta salir de tapas durante el día o la noche y disfrutar de los rincones de mi ciudad con mis amigos. Me gusta pasar los fines de semana en la sierra, y también me encanta el cine, la música, el buceo, la gastronomía andaluza y extranjera, y viajar para conocer nuevos lugares y personas.
Puedes estar tranquilo, estaré a tu disposición para cualquier problema durante tu estancia, o para echarte una mano con la organización de tu visita a la ciudad o a otras zonas y provincias andaluzas. ¡No dudes en preguntarme lo que necesites!
I'm Javier, I was born in Seville, I am 36 years old and I am a biologist. I live with the charming company of Tana, a very funny, well mannered and clean dog that you'll love when you meet her. I like to know other countries and peoples, one of the two reasons why I signed up in Airbnb as a host. The other reason is that I like people to enjoy the place where and the way I live.
I'm an unconventional Sevillian, always between the city and the mountains. I am not an enthusiast of Easter or bullfights, but I love going out for tapas during the day or night and enjoy the little areas of my city with my friends. I also enjoy spending weekends in the mountains, and I love movies, music, diving, eating Andalusian and foreign cuisine, and travel to see new places and people.
And don't worry, I will be at your disposal during your stay, I'll give you a hand with the organization of your city tours or other areas and provinces of Andalusia. Please do not hesitate in asking for any help you might need!