Hello my name is Rupak and I live in a cosy apartment in the heart of the city between Bugis and Little India. The apartment is very well connected to get to the city, major tourist attractions and great local food of Singapore.
I've got a spare room that comes with fresh bed linen, towels, a queen sized bed, a cupboard, free wifi, your own set of keys and an air con. Please read on for more details.
EXCELLENT LOCATION NEAR TRAIN STATIONS
- 20 mins to Central Business District (public transport)
- 3 min to Serangoon road & 7 min to Little India MRT (walk)
- 10 minute to Arab street & 10 min to Bugis MRT (walk)
- 20 to 30 mins taxi ride from airport (SGD $18 - SGD $22)
ROOM COMES WITH
- Bedside table
- Set of clean bedsheets and towels for your stay.
- Cosy queen sized bed awaits you with open windows
- Free internet wifi (10mbps)
- If you are 3 people, a spare mattress can be provided.
- Access to the Fridge, Washing Machine, Cooking stove, Toaster, Microwave, Iron, Balcony
FOOD & AMENITIES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY
You name it, we've probably got it :) Plenty of good affordable vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options consisting of malay, indian, chinese, thai, spanish, australian, french food and more. MRT stations, Money Changers, 24 hour supermarkets, Sim cards, Photographic needs, Electronic needs, Post office, Banks, Police station, Swimming pool, Church, Temple, Mosque
There are generally some breakfast items in the kitchen which you are welcomed to help yourself to...cereal, bread, jam, tea, coffee. Feel free to use the cooking utensils in the kitchen as though it's your own. Feel home when away from home.
HOW TO GET TO THE HOUSE FROM THE AIRPORT
1. Train from airport to Bugis for about $2 (If your traveling light)
2. Direct bus to my house from airport $9 (available 24hrs)
3. Taxi to the house $18 - 25
Detailed directions will be revealed after a booking is confirmed.
Thank you for reading. Have a great day :)
Rupak is a great host, he shows me around, flat was clean, good internet connection, great neighbourhood.
Had a great time at this house. Ended up staying in Rupak's room and was happy with the living space. Bea (Rupak roommate) was great and really showed us around and made singapore a lot of fun.
Rupak's place was clean and comfy place. Aircon saved us during these 2 short days we stayed there. Place is nice and the atmosphere is really friendly there! BTW, it's really close to MRT and city, so it becomes easy to use public transportation.
Thank you Rupak!
Maria and Ivan
Thank you Rupak for the great stay!
It´s was my first attempt with airbnb and I have no regrets.
We remained there four days. Rupak was always helpful and very friendly. He gave us advice. He also was very, very flexible with our arrival (it was late at night). The flat is clean and what else can I say? Well you fell as snug as a bug in a rug!
It was nice meeting you!
Julia & Eugen