About this listing
This attractive walk-in-level guest suite consists of the entire lower level of my house + a small extra bedroom and a full-bath upstairs on my level. It is approximately half-way between Yellowstone National Park and the historical gateway town of Cody, Wyoming. It is ideal for 2 or 3 guests, but at roughly 1400 sq feet, with 2 queens and 1 full-size bed, it can easily accommodate 4 (sorry, not suitable for children or pets). The property is situated on the south slope of a scenic river-valley and provides spectacular mountain views in all directions.
* sitting room with sofa, 2 chairs, 2 recliners,
sat TV with music channels included, VCR, and DVD.
* private lounge with 2 sofas, table with 4 chairs, 10 ft
L- shaped bar with high-backed stools, back-bar with
small sink, microwave, coffee maker, toaster,
dinnerware, utensils, and more. THERE ARE NO COOKING FACILITIES other than the microwave and a gas grill in the bar-b-q/campfire area that is located by the creek (see below).
* wireless Internet
* bedroom with 2 queen beds, walk-in
closet/dressing room, small desk, and 2 chairs.
* small bedroom upstairs with 1 full-size bed to
accommodate separate sleeping arrangements.
* 1 and 1/2 private baths. The 1/2 bath is in the main
suite, the full-bath is off the hallway upstairs (access
is via indoor open stairwell).
* upstairs decks with beautiful mountain views.
* Guests are also welcome to enjoy a campfire, grill a
steak,or just relax by the creek that flows past the
The creek area is shaded by pine, juniper,
and cottonwood trees and is furnished with two comfy
love-swings, picnic table, gas grill, and a fire-ring with
bench and lawn chairs.
* table-tennis room
* 3-dimensional wall-maps of the region
* 45 minutes (29 miles) to Yellowstone National Park,
20 minutes (23 miles) to Cody, Wyoming through the
spectacular Wapiti Valley (Native American word for
* restaurants, laundromat and ski area within minutes.
* 1 mile to public fishing on the North Fork of The
Shoshone River, a blue-ribbon trout stream.
* If you are travelling with personal horses, safe, secure,
and sanitary paddocks with loafing sheds are available. Bring your own hay.
Guests must notify the host by phone if an unexpected travel delay prevents them from checking in between 3:00 - 6:00 pm.
No loud parties, and please restrict eating and drinking to the bar/lounge area.
Guests must promise to have a wonderful time!!!
About the Host, Cheri
I am a country women at heart and love riding my horse, cooking, teaching Yoga and Pilates and tending my flower, vegetable and herb gardens. I also have a passion for viewing the wildlife that abounds in the beatutiful mountain valley where I live, near Yellowstone Park. I am the mother of two grown daughters who have blessed me with 6 wonderful grandchildren. I also have one great-grandchild. I love having visitors in my guest-suite and do my best to make their stay a pleasant one.