About This Listing
Like the apartment, have an independent entrance off of it's terrace which also has a view of Vernazza and the surrounding sea.
The rooms are situated in an enviable position (you can reach the center of town in 3-4min.) which offers relaxation and tranquility during your stay, high above the town center.
In any room you will find a double bed and bathroom with shower.
- Limit of check-in in low season (from the 1st of November to the 1 of April):6 pm
- Limit of check-in in high season (from the 1st of April to the 1st of November:10 pm
- Limit of check-out not later than 10:30 am because of the cleaning of the room for the next guests.we pay a lady 15 euro per hour for cleaning the rooms, for this reason, if the guests will delay the check out, will have to pay 7.5 per half an hour more;
- Do not you put the suitcases on the bed;
- Keep the room in order during your stay;
- Accompany the doors when closing:
- Upon arrival must be handed over documents;
- E 'strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms (you can do so on the balconies
using strictly the ashtray on the table);
- Please avoid crowds and noise, especially after 24.00 hours;
- E 'strictly forbidden to receive visits and more guests than those residing therein;
- No pets;
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage results to objects of your property left
in the rooms.
Andrea was a wonderful and accommodating host! We loved the apartment itself. Although the room was slightly small, it was very comfortable, very clean, big enough for our needs, and the view on the deck was absolutely amazing. I was so sad to leave Vernazza and hope to go back soon - I hope I'll be able to stay here when I return! Thank you Andrea!
The room and patio were just as presented. We were fortunate to have found this since it was Labor Day weekend in Italy! The room and bath met our needs, but the patio was by far the best part of the rental. Upon our (late due to plane issues) arrival we went up to Andrea's restaurant for dinner (would recommene it highly) and to meet him. He was helpful and wecoming.
There are MANY steps and stairs to the room, including a couple of narrow spiral staircases. Of course that is the case for many of the Cinque Terra accommodations due to the topography of the area. It was not an issue for us, but we could see where there may be some travellers who might find that difficult.
We enjoyed our 3 night stay in the apartment. While the apartment is small, it provides everything required: a bed, a private bathroom and a lock on the door. Anything else is a creature feature, in my book. Checking in was simple. The highlight of this apartment is the balcony - it has a great view of the town/sea as described. The apartment is also very quiet as it is found quite a few steps up from the Main Street in vernazza. Excellent experience - highly recommended.
97 La vue est effectivement magnifique, de la terrasse, qui est le seul avantage, à vrai dire de ce logement.
La chambre est petite, occupée par le grand lit, et le fait de poser une valise ouverte empêche la circulation.
Le prix de 97 euros par nuit est donc complètement injustifié.
Je suis désolé pour vous est pas une expérience agréable. La description et les photos de la chambre Comuque sont claires, clair que les commentaires des clients viennent aussi dans le passé. Peut-être qu'il était préférable de vérifier avant de réserver si la pièce pourrait satisfaire pleinement vos besoins.
Small room and bathroom but clean and tidy and well presented. Incredible view from the terrace from this apartment with the pictures really not doing it justice. Andrea was a great host who was happy to help us and we enjoyed the incredible view from his nearby bar for afternoon drinks.
Thank you for the great stay Andrea
Andrea is a friendly host and gave great tips on Cinque Terre. The room is basic as described on the page. It is good for a couple or solo traveler who intends to spend time exploring the beautiful villages of CT and is just looking for a place to rest at night. The room also has a private terrace with views to the sea and the castle in Vernazza which is great!
This host has 467 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews