About this listing
Lovely and cosy nearly 50 m2 apartment in the heart of Amsterdam.
‘Oud West’ is an easy-going and friendly neighbourhood with lots of café's, lunchrooms and restaurants. Just around the corner there is a very long "shopping" street the "Kinkerstraat" for all your daily needs and more.
It's a 10 min walk from historic city center. It borders the 'grachtengordel' (the canals), Vondelpark and Leidsequare. My apartment is only 15 min. from the airport or central station.
If you want to discover Amsterdam, just want to relax or if you have any other reason to visit, I’m very happy to welcome you to my lovely and cosy apartment.
You will fully enjoy your privacy by using the apartment all for yourself and your friend(s).
The apartment contains everything you need during your stay:
* 1 double bed for 2 persons
* free wifi internet
* fully equipped kitchen (you can eat whatever is there)
* towels, linen and hairdryer
* City maps you can borrow
* Dish washer, washing machine
* Tea & (instant) coffee facilities
* Flexible check-in and check-out times (please do let me know)
* Central station 15 min
* Dam square 15 min
* Leidse square 5 min
* Rembrandt square 15 min
* Museum square 10 min
* Vondelpark 5 min
* Jordaan area 10 min
* Biggest shopping area Kalverstraat 10 min
* Restaurants, bars and coffeeshops 5 min
* Cinemas and Theaters 10 min
* Van Gogh Museum 10 min
* Rijksmuseum 10 min
* Anne Frank House (Jordaan)10 min
Good to know: A booking of more than 2 people can be arranged, my neihgbour Piroska Fewerda (at J. van Lennepstraat 29F) is also an Airbnb member.
Hope to see you soon,
No smoking allowed
No pets in the house
Please be gentle to the neighbors (so don't make noise in the stairway, please)
Have at least one (email hidden) on the corner and tell them I said hi
Please be gentle to the guitars
Mind the clock in the shower :)