Peaceful 2bedroom modern apartment/house (per 4/5 persons) with large terrace and stunning sea view next Monaco and 5 minutes walking from Golf Blue beach.
In the night you can hear the sound of the Mediterranean waves lapping against the shore.
Terrace & Garden:
- 50m2 of terrace with amazing sea view,
- 2 Sun loungers to enjoy the view,
- External shower,
- Large table (for 6 persons) with parasol.
- TV with international channels/ Free Wi-Fi
- air condition,
- 2 dining tables (for max 8 persons),
- Terrace access with amazing view.
Open Modern fully equipped kitchen:
- oven, electric cooker, fridge / freezer,
- dishes, cutleries, cooking pot available
- coffee machine "Nespresso",
- Dishwasher / Washing machine,
- Iron & ironing board.
bedroom 1 with view on Cap Martin's peninsula:
- a large mirror-wall wardrobe,
- 160x200 bed,
- air condition.
bedroom 2 :
- wardrobe with mirror,
- 160x200 bed,
- air condition.
Luxus (natural stone-mosaic) Bathroom:
- large (for 2 persons) shower,
- WC, Bidet,
- large lavatory.
2 secured / covered parkings.
BUS stop (1 minute walking distance) – main directions:
- Nice Airport (45m) – 110 (direct) bus: 20eur,
- Nice City (30m) – 100 bus – price: 1Eur,
- Monaco Casino (5m) – 100 bus – price: 1Eur,
- Menton (8m) -– 100 bus – price: 1Eur.
Train station– (5 minutes walking distance) – trains every 20/30 minutes - directions:
- Monaco (1 minute),
- Menton (2 minutes),
- Nice City (20 minutes),
- Cannes (40 minutes)
Monte Carlo beach club is just a few minutes by car or 15 minutes' walk from apartment. Montecarlo Golf Club is at 20 minutes by car from the apartment. If you like walking/ jogging on Cap Martin is a must !
Events in the vicinity:
- If you like watching tennis, the Monte Carlo Rolex master ((website hidden)) takes place every year at the Monte Carlo tennis court (15 minutes walking distance) or,
- if you are a F1 fan, you cannot miss the Gran Prix F1, at the end of May, or
- MC yachts show ((website hidden))
- La fete du citron in Menton ((website hidden))
- There is a wide variety of French and Italian restaurants, bar, café', casinos, discos, art gallery and museums in the surrounding area for you to visit.
- The apartment/house is located at just 5 minutes' drive from Monte Carlo- Casino, 10minutes from Menton, close to the wonderful medieval village of Roquebrune and 20minutes by car from Nice or Sanremo (Italy).
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$21 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||4 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Wonderful place. Clean, comfortable, decorated with taste and a lot of nice details. We had a car, but if you don't want to dine out often (why would you with this wonderful view? ;) or take drives along the coast, you can easily use this place to the fullest with public transport - it's much more relaxed to take the bus or train to Monaco or Nice. And yes, Marcello is a great host, easily reachable and full of knowledge and hints regarding the area. He made sure we could get the keys for the place even though we had a few hours delay with our plane and we were really thankful for that. In one short sentence: I highly recommend this place.
Marcello is a great host. We have been two weeks in his beautiful house and we had a great vacation. He helped us with everything and we enjoyed very much all the restaurants that he suggested us.
I recommend this place, you will find calm and confort for sure.
Marcello's apartment is a beautiful, spotlessly clean and very comfortable place to stay. We appreciated the air conditioning very much as the weather was exceedingly hot during our stay. And we loved the large terrace for al fresco dining or just relaxing and enjoying the sea views. Marcello was always available and had excellent suggestions for sightseeing and activities. All in all, this was a perfect place for us!
Отличная квартира рядом с Монако! Красивая терраса с великолепным видом! Внутри чисто, есть все необходимое, даже чай с кофе и теннисные ракетки. Идеальный вариант по соотношению цена-качество!
Very good apartment near Monaco! Beautiful terrace with amazing view! Apartment is very clean inside, has everything you need - from tea or coffee to tennis racquets.
I've lived in this house 6 days. I have only good impression about it: two bedrooms, fully equipped, clean etc. Marcello and the man who met me on the spot were very pleasant and punctual.
Pros of the house: good terrace, gorgeous quiet beach a 4-minute walk, quiet and comfortable place with not a bad view, no parking problems, good price (half the price of Monaco), no traffic noise around the clock in contrast to Monaco. Cons: I think is only location. If you come there only for night clubs, casino and restaurants — all these places won't accessible by walk. However on taxi, bus or car is no more than 10 mins to Monaco or 15 to Menton. But you need wait a bus about 30-45 mins or call taxi service and wait the same time. But in the end it's one of the best places I've stayed. Recommend.
The apartment and host Marcello was super great! From start to finish Marcello communicated in an excellent manner - answering all of our questions, and provided much additional information. Upon check-in he took the time to show us around the area which made our stay even more rewarding. We felt welcome from the moment we arrived! Marcello provided information and handy tips on restaurants, attractions and transport options - he even did some research on our behalf which we never encountered before. Thumbs up for that! The apartment is beautiful, clean, and well maintained with excellent views and great outside areas. If we ever get the opportunity to visit again, we will most definitely look no further and return to this apartment without a doubt. Well done & thanks again Marcello!