Hi there. Thanks for taking the chance to look at our listing. We bet you are wondering what's so awesome about this listing. Let us tell you.
- New home built in 2012. In the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Private Master bedroom with Private bathroom and Private Entrance
- Near San Jose International Airport. About 10 minute drive.
- Easy access to major highways (phone number hidden))
- CalTrain, LightRail and Bus are nearby
- Local amenities nearby(Supermarkets, 7-11, Electronic store, Restaurants, Fast-Food, and much more)
- Easy parking
- Nearby major high-tech companies such as Intel, AMD, (website hidden)(website hidden), (website hidden), (website hidden), Nvidia and much more.
- Queen size bed with clean sheets, pillow cases, and blanket
- Bathroom has clean towels and shampoo/conditioner/body wash and hair dryer
- Large closet to fit personal belongings
- Fast WiFi with high speed internet
- Flat-Panel LED TV (Can help hookup your laptop to the TV)
- Kitchen Access
- Laundry Access
- Central Heating and AC
- Coffee Maker
- Assortment of breakfast items
OTHER FEATURE and ATTRACTIONS
- Right next door to Planet Granite. Great gym for bouldering and rock climbing.
- Outdoor park with baseball field and playground within walking distant.
- Great America Theme Park is nearby.
- Movie Theater is also nearby
- Disability Parking.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$525 /week|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Dan was a amazing host. I stayed there for 4 weeks and at the end of every week Dan asked whether i want my room to be cleaned or new towels. He refilled the Fridge with new Soda once needed and sometimes we brought some snacks down to my room. The room itself was in the ground floor and has a separate Entrance (The white glass door on the pictures). Above the room is the Living room and the kitchen. On the 3rd floor are the private rooms of the family. It was also very helpful to have information about the public transportation in the Bay Area.
The Wifi works flawlessly and the Internet Connection is great.
The area around is very clean and quite but at the same time easily reachable by Central Express Way or 101. To get to Downtown Sunnyvale it takes about 5-10 minutes by car and around 25 minutes in walking distance.
I can definitely recommend Dan's place !
Dan is cool man and he has a great room with a private bathroom. We were enjoyed to stay at his place. Absolutely private entrance make it as a gold place.
Dan's place was clean, comfortable and cozy... a perfect spot for my business trip to the area. Dan is a gracious host, providing guests with in-room coffeemaker and supplies, fresh fruit and juice for the morning, which I was very thankful for when I had to get up early for meetings. He even provided some super useful tips for local transit options. I'd definitely stay here again. Thanks Dan!
Unfortunately, I had to cancel at the last minute. Dan was very understanding and tried to accommodate my shifting schedule. He was very good about communicating. I'm sure he would be an excellent host.
Dan went above and beyond to make things work on my last visit, and I really appreciated it. I had accidentally booked for the wrong (the following) week. When I told him about it, he said the room was actually available the week that I needed it and it all worked out. I appreciate great communication above all, and the room was clean and convenient, as always.
I stayed here for 3 weeks while I looked for apartments in Sunnyvale, as I was making a transition from life in Tokyo.
I chose to stay here b/c:
1) My new office was just across the street
2) I wanted to get a feel of the neighborhood, so I can get a basis for comparison living in this area.
My general impressions are:
1) Dan is an excellent host. I felt very welcomed, being greeted with a bottle of white wine upon entry to a clean, well-kept room with my own entrance to the place. He was also very helpful in helping me decide what neighborhoods to move into, as well as what areas I should avoid. He even took me grocery shopping since I didn't have a car during my stay.
2) Safe, quiet area despite its rather convenient location between Wolfe and Fair Oaks
Some notes you may want to know:
1) Dan lives with his family, so you will hear the normal family noise. His baby was 5 months old at the time, so I could hear the cries as well as the taunting of the baby in Vietnamese/Jibberish through the door/ceiling. I didn't particularly mind it, but others might.
2) I wish the shower temperature could be raised more, since I felt it was luke-warm at best, but I'm someone who really enjoys hot showers so maybe I'm nitpicking...
In all, I had a great stay, and would highly recommend the place to others!
Thanks for the review. I wished that you had communicated to me about the shower temperature as that is an easy fix. As of recently, the shower temperature has been increased. For the baby noise, I do apologize. The baby spends most of it's time in the nursery on the 3rd floor. The guest room is located on the 1st floor. During dinner time is when the baby comes down to the 2nd floor. Right after dinner, the baby goes back to the nursery. But I do appreciate your comment and hope you settled down in your new place. Thank you for your stay.
The place is very clean and comfortable. Dan provided with fruits, milk and lot of food. This place is on the first floor and has a separate entrance, so it is very convenient and private. Will stay again.
Great location, clean room with separate entrance and all the needed amenities. Excellent stay!
I have stayed here several times but have only gone back and to work. This trip I went to planet granite (climbing gym) which is within walking distance of the house. I never realized how close this place was to post-work activities. The room was great as usually, quiet, private and comfortable bed.
Dan was super nice and welcoming. Great place in beautiful Sunnyvale.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.