About this listing
Hi there. Thanks for taking the chance to look at our listing. We bet you are wondering what's so awesome about this listing. Let us tell you.
- New home built in 2012. In the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Private Master bedroom with Private bathroom and Private Entrance
- Near San Jose International Airport. About 10 minute drive.
- Easy access to major highways (phone number hidden))
- CalTrain, LightRail and Bus are nearby
- Local amenities nearby(Supermarkets, 7-11, Electronic store, Restaurants, Fast-Food, and much more)
- Easy parking
- Nearby major high-tech companies such as Intel, AMD, (website hidden)(website hidden), (website hidden), (website hidden), Nvidia and much more.
- Queen size bed with clean sheets, pillow cases, and blanket
- Bathroom has clean towels and shampoo/conditioner/body wash and hair dryer
- Large closet to fit personal belongings
- Fast WiFi with high speed internet
- Flat-Panel LED TV (Can help hookup your laptop to the TV)
- Kitchen Access
- Laundry Access
- Central Heating and AC
- Coffee Maker
- Assortment of breakfast items
- PC Computer(to do work, check emails, watch movies and many more!)
OTHER FEATURE and ATTRACTIONS
- Right next door to Planet Granite. Great gym for bouldering and rock climbing.
- Outdoor park with baseball field and playground within walking distant.
- Great America Theme Park is nearby.
- Movie Theater is also nearby
- Disability Parking.
- Common Area
- Laundry Room
- Neighborhood is super safe.
- Majority of community complexes on the street are newly built. Has a good vibe feeling.
- Very relax/laid back type neighborhood.
- Easy access to the major public transits agencies(Bus and Train)
1) Quiet time starting from 10pm
2) You are welcome to use the washer and dryer machines for laundry when host is home. Limit to 1 load per week.
3) Please be respectful of other members of the household
4) No smoking/drinking/drugs/or anything illegal for that matter
5) No drama and loud music
6) No Pets
7) No overnight guest
If room needs cleaning due to mess or smell such as smoking, there will be a $500 cleaning charge
Host is not responsible for any lost personal belongings.
特にPlag and Play Tech Centerから徒歩で2,3分なので、立地もとても便利でした。
Dan is a very welcoming host that we had a good time at the room. The private entrance works just fine and we had a good time at his place. Around the house was very quiet and convenient to the center of Silicon Valley. Room is very clean. Dan prepared everything very detailed and also gave us a manual on what we can use in the room. Being a very responsive host, Dan told us how to do checkin and checkout, and we finished the steps very easily.
In all, it's a good experience to stay at Dan's place and I personally recommend it.
The environment around is very quiet and parking is quite convenient. The room is clean and the bed is very comfortable. Checking-in is quite easy and you will find basically anything you need is already been prepared.
The place is clean, quiet. Dan is very helpful. I will definitely choose dan's place next time.
The place is perfect, as described. Dan is responsive and helpful. Very good location, easy parking.
About the Host, Dan
Born and raised in the SF Bay Area. Currently working for a medical company that save lives. On my free time, I tend to active and be outdoors. During the winter time, you can find me shredding through the snow. During summer, you can find me hanging off a rock or lost in a forest. I love to travel and have been on almost all continents except for 2. I'm down to earth and is happily married to my wife.