About this listing
* Private Master Bedroom
* Private Entrance
* Private Bathroom
Enjoy staying a clean, safe and comfortable room. Please see description for more details =)
Hi there. Thanks for taking the chance to look at our listing. We bet you are wondering what's so awesome about this listing. Let us tell you.
- In the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Private Master bedroom with Private bathroom and Private Entrance
- Near San Jose International Airport. About 10 minute drive.
- Easy access to major highways
- Public Transportation(CalTrain, LightRail and Bus) are nearby
- Local amenities nearby(Supermarkets, 7-11, Electronic store, Restaurants, Fast-Food, and much more)
- Easy parking
- Nearby major high-tech companies such as Intel, AMD, Nvidia and much more.
- Queen size bed with clean sheets, pillow cases, and blanket
- Bathroom has clean towels and shampoo/conditioner/body wash and hair dryer
- Large closet to fit personal belongings
- Fast WiFi with high speed internet
- Flat-Panel LED TV
- Kitchen Access
- Laundry Access
- Central Heating and AC
- Coffee Maker
- Assortment of breakfast items
OTHER FEATURE and ATTRACTIONS
- Right next door to Planet Granite. Great gym for bouldering and rock climbing.
- Outdoor park with baseball field and children playground within walking distant.
- Great America Theme Park is nearby.
- Movie Theater is also nearby
- Disability Parking.
- Common Area
- Laundry Room
Interaction with guests
Since the room is private, you will not see the host throughout your stay. But if you need help, I am available by AirBnB, Email, Phone, and Text.
1) Quiet time starting from 10pm
2) You are welcome to use the washer and dryer machines for laundry when host is home. Limit to 1 load per week.
3) Please be respectful of other members of the household
4) No smoking/drinking/drugs/or anything illegal for that matter
5) No drama and loud music
6) No Pets
7) No overnight guest
If room needs cleaning due to mess or smell such as smoking, there will be a $500 cleaning charge
Host is not responsible for any lost personal belongings.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Born and raised in the SF Bay Area. Currently working for a medical company that save lives. On my free time, I tend to active and be outdoors. During the winter time, you can find me shredding through the snow. During summer, you can find me hanging off a rock or lost in a forest. I love to travel and have been on almost all continents except for 2. I'm down to earth and is happily married to my wife.