Hi there. Thanks for taking the chance to look at our listing. We bet you are wondering what's so awesome about this listing. Let us tell you.
- New home built in 2012. In the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Private Master bedroom with Private bathroom and Private Entrance
- Near San Jose International Airport. About 10 minute drive.
- Easy access to major highways (phone number hidden))
- CalTrain, LightRail and Bus are nearby
- Local amenities nearby(Supermarkets, 7-11, Electronic store, Restaurants, Fast-Food, and much more)
- Easy parking
- Nearby major high-tech companies such as Intel, AMD, (website hidden)(website hidden), (website hidden), (website hidden), Nvidia and much more.
- Queen size bed with clean sheets, pillow cases, and blanket
- Bathroom has clean towels and shampoo/conditioner/body wash and hair dryer
- Large closet to fit personal belongings
- Fast WiFi with high speed internet
- Flat-Panel LED TV (Can help hookup your laptop to the TV)
- Kitchen Access
- Laundry Access
- Central Heating and AC
- Coffee Maker
- Assortment of breakfast items
OTHER FEATURE and ATTRACTIONS
- Right next door to Planet Granite. Great gym for bouldering and rock climbing.
- Outdoor park with baseball field and playground within walking distant.
- Great America Theme Park is nearby.
- Movie Theater is also nearby
- Disability Parking.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$525 /week|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This place is so good!! And the host family is so kind and doesn't disturb any our privacy. He arranges any time convenient checkin time and checkout time, it helps me to do our travel plan easier.
Dan's room is clean and cozy. The bed is really comfortable and the fridge is full of supplies. The patio is a big plus as I can sit there sipping wine at night enjoying the breeze. The neighborhood is quite and safe too.
The reservation was canceled 21 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I had a very enjoyable stay at Dan's place. The room is quiet and comfortable, and it was well-stocked with towels, shampoo, and breakfast. The wifi connection was easy and worked flawlessly the entire time. There is enough parking, and his home is conveniently located.
I stayed at Dan's room for 5 weeks for a business trip. The room is large, clean and comfortable with a cozy bed and a clean private bath with shampoo and towels. The fridge in the room is a wonderful plus. Dan supplied soda, milk and juice in the fridge and fresh fruits and cereals and also refilled regularly. Dan was always very helpful and offered assistance. You have a lot of privacy in your room and can use your own entrance. I would definitely stay again at Dan's room.
Dan was a amazing host. I stayed there for 4 weeks and at the end of every week Dan asked whether i want my room to be cleaned or new towels. He refilled the Fridge with new Soda once needed and sometimes we brought some snacks down to my room. The room itself was in the ground floor and has a separate Entrance (The white glass door on the pictures). Above the room is the Living room and the kitchen. On the 3rd floor are the private rooms of the family. It was also very helpful to have information about the public transportation in the Bay Area.
The Wifi works flawlessly and the Internet Connection is great.
The area around is very clean and quite but at the same time easily reachable by Central Express Way or 101. To get to Downtown Sunnyvale it takes about 5-10 minutes by car and around 25 minutes in walking distance.
I can definitely recommend Dan's place !
Dan is cool man and he has a great room with a private bathroom. We were enjoyed to stay at his place. Absolutely private entrance make it as a gold place.
Dan's place was clean, comfortable and cozy... a perfect spot for my business trip to the area. Dan is a gracious host, providing guests with in-room coffeemaker and supplies, fresh fruit and juice for the morning, which I was very thankful for when I had to get up early for meetings. He even provided some super useful tips for local transit options. I'd definitely stay here again. Thanks Dan!
Unfortunately, I had to cancel at the last minute. Dan was very understanding and tried to accommodate my shifting schedule. He was very good about communicating. I'm sure he would be an excellent host.
Dan went above and beyond to make things work on my last visit, and I really appreciated it. I had accidentally booked for the wrong (the following) week. When I told him about it, he said the room was actually available the week that I needed it and it all worked out. I appreciate great communication above all, and the room was clean and convenient, as always.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT