Hey... Glad you came across our home. You're in the right place to experience the best of Austin. We're a short walk to amazing coffee spots, restaurants, bars and attractions. You'll love the creative vibes unique to East Austin, just blocks from the Lake. Your space is a private studio with a "tree top" sleeping loft, Coffee, Tea, Mini-fridge, Netflix and the Basics provided. We obsessively curated the interior and work hard to keep it super clean. All our guests love our place, you will too.
The Modern Crash Pad is located just blocks from downtown, the Convention Center, Rainey Street, Lady Bird Lake, Sixth Street and more -- walkable or $5 by taxi. We're a casual walk to the #17 busline, and just a minutes jog to miles of hike/bike trails. We're smack dab in the middle of the hip East Austin neighborhood where you'll find some of the city's best restaurants and cocktails, eclectic art, and best breakfast tacos in the universe. Free parking is provided 10 steps from our door.
The following amenities are included in your room rate (for free!):
• Good and strong coffee
• Selection of herbal and caffeinated teas
• Free wifi internet
• Free parking
• Eco-friendly and green cleaning processes
The room features:
• Handmade, original art pieces collected from our travels around the world
• Super comfy "chair and a half" with ottoman
• Full size lofted bed with “tree house" views
• Flat panel television with Apple TV/Netflix
• Bose Bluetooth iPod/iPhone speaker system
• Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Soap, Organic - Peppermint
• Hair dryer
Once booking is complete we will provide you with lockbox information.
A post 3pm checkin is a must to allow for the space to be prepped to perfection.
Interaction with guests
We like to be available for any questions our guests may have, digitally or in-person.
• Lock barndoor when you are leaving for the day and once you're in for the night. Leaving it unlocked while you're home is not a problem.
• Remove shoes before entering, this keeps your space free of evil spirits, public restroom and dumpster juice :/
• Re-lock windows when leaving property, If opened.
• No smoking
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Born and raised in NW Austin and now living and working Central. I'm a member of Austin's most provocative and romantic cycling organizations, Team Shred Monster. Being a professional-amateur-international athlete is supplemented by my career as an advertising creative. My international travels have taken me through Japan, France, Italy, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands and Brazil, which have all been amazing in their own ways, but I find my domestic travels to be the most exciting and memorable. The US possesses incredible lands, food and people.