About this listing
1 Bed, 2 Bath with bunks, Sleeps 6.
This unit has great views of the ocean from tower two of the Grand Panama Resort right on front beach road. The complex boasts two large pools (one is heated in the off-season), one is beach front. There are also two hot tubs, tiki bars, easy beach access, covered parking and more.
This unit has one bedroom with a queen bed, two twin bunk beds and a queen sleeper sofa. It is furnished stylishly furnished and has quality bed linens, bath towels and beach towels are all included. Everything you need for a beach getaway is provided for you included for you. Kitchen utensils, appliances, dishes etc just like you were at home (if not better!)
DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING from the home. Each suite is carefully inspected upon your departure with an itemized list, ANYTHING missing from suite will be billed directly to occupant; (this includes linens, silverware, glasses, décor, etc.) Please Do not use towels in suite for beach towels (excessive cleaning will apply). ALL HOMES ARE NON-SMOKING.
SMOKING ALLOWED ON BALCONIES ONLY. ($200 smoking fee will apply)
1. Parking: WE are not responsible for vehicles while being parked at the property. No boats, buses, motorcycles, jet skis, bicycles, campers, RV's, trailers, motor homes, etc. are allowed on property.
2. NO PETS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED. Violators must remove any animal or leave. No refunds given. Guest may also be charge extermination fee, plus one night rental charge for loss of income due to down time.
3. Patios and balconies are to be kept clean and neat at all times. Entryways are to be kept clear and unblocked. No towels, bathing suites, clothing, or any other item is to be draped from balcony area.
4. No sandy feet in house please
5. Electric BBQ ONLY shall be allowed on balconies. Gas or charcoal BBQ may be used in common areas AWAY from building and property structures.
6. ALL REGISTERED GUESTS SHALL BE RESPONSILBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, OR UNIT'S OCCUPANT'S, AND ALL VISITORS.
7. Please check feet/shoes for tar before entering unit. Charges will apply for carpet cleaning/spot cleaning for any negligence during occupancy. Please remove all trash to designated areas to avoid additional charges.
8. Trash must be placed in its proper receptacle. No loud music, tv, instruments, loud voices shall exceed your unit. Noisy disorderly or offensive conduct, or conduct annoying or disturbing to other residents will NOT be tolerated. NO HOUSE PARTIES. UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED; ANY VIOLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL; NO REFUNDS. Any damages for excessive cleaning upon your departure, or additional charges or damages for furnishings, appliances, plumbing, etc., due to the negligence of guest shall be billed to guest.
9. Please check the house upon arrival. Report any discrepancy or problem with A/C, phone, etc. to office as soon as the problem is realized. Refunds or discounts will not be made to maintenance related problems.
We will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as possible.
Any maintenance related problems, dissatisfaction with suite, view, etc. will be handled during business hours. 3 Colony Park has a max Occupancy of 16 people. Trash bags, toiletry items, soaps, etc. are not replenished.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS: Refunds are not given for ANY early departure. All reservations are guaranteed reservations. Departing early due to weather, illness, emergencies, change of plans, or being asked to leave for failure to comply with rules and regulations are NOT given. Refunds are given for mandatory Island evacuation ONLY.
11. PERSON RESERVING UNIT MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND MUST OCCUPY THE UNIT.
12. The City of Galveston has a curfew law. We kindly ask that guest try to follow these guidelines. Guests 16 and under; indoors by 10:00 pm, guests ages 16 & 17; indoors by midnight.
13. PLEASE be considerate, and do not run a/c or heater with doors and/or windows open. If caught management will charge a $100.00 A/C FEE