CENTRALLY LOCATED you will find this wonderful house close to everything. We are renting out a room in the basement.
SIMPLE YET FUNCTIONAL room at our house which with its lovely garden is quite an oaisis in the city. The room has a nice and comfy fold out futon double bed. Kitchenette: refrigerator, microwave and a kettle etc. Free wi-fi. Free Coffee and Tea.
BRAND NEW bathroom (also in the basement). We provide linen and towels for our guests.
ENJOY your self made breakfast in our lovely garden or we highly recommend the local coffee shop that serves wonderful coffees, teas, chais, homemade buns, cakes, eggs etc. A tiny and truly authentic place: Snabel B
VERY CHARMING area. The house is just 5 minutes from Copenhagen center by train or car.
FLEXIBLE CHECK IN / CHECK OUT when possible. Due to quite a few back to back bookings we have had to change our check in / check out terms... BUT ASK if you have special request - we might be able to work something out :-) Our preference is to flexible.
* Christiania * Tivoli * Royal Palace * Christiansborg Castle * high end shopping in København K (Strøget is the longest pedestrian zone in the World) * Museum of modern Art * The Royal Theatre * The Opera * meatpacking area, with all its restaurants, bars and clubs in Vesterbro * The Zoo (right here in Valby) * hip and multiculturel Nørrebro *
The nearest train station (Valby Station) is located 2 minutes (300 meters) away. It takes 6 minutes by S-train to get the Copenhagen Central Station (4 minutes by the regional train)
Valby is a really nice part of Copenhagen with nearby parks, lots of cafés, a nice shopping mall and different shops. Copenhagen Zoo with its brand new Arctic Ring is very near by as well as the Carlsberg Museum.
HOW TO GET HERE
There is free parking just outside the house and it is very easy to go by train from the airport. Otherwise a taxi costs 42 dollars or 33 Euro from the airport. Also: once you have book, a detailed description on how to get here by train is listed in the feature 'print confirmation'
Thomas has lived in Copenhagen all of his life. We really love the city and would love to tell you where to go, places to eat, where to run, swim etc. so please feel free to ask for any advice you may need.
You can contact us any time. We are happy to help :-) we will get back to you as soon as possible
Getting around from where we live is very easy. Trains and busses very near by. As of June 1st it will be possible to rent bicycles of us at a very nice price
Have fun - be nice - we are :-)
No smoking inside
* Be adventurous. Explore, live on the edge a little, and embrace new challenges. Visit new places with your loved ones. Take the road less traveled. Don’t stick to the same old, same old. Life is more exciting with adventure!
* Do it. Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Like they say Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present. Life presents us with a lifetime of opportunities but the opportunity of a lifetime is got when right choices are followed. Be present to enjoy the moment. Each day is a fresh start with options just waiting to be explored, so what are you waiting for?
* Accept everyone. Be kind and courteous. Enjoy the company of others. Acknowledge their goodness rather than the differences in their beliefs. Do not judge others. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
* Find purpose in life. Find something that gives your life meaning, be it being a great friend, sibling, parent, grandparent, teacher, neighbor, etc. Once you have found something to live for, you’ll live better. If it's not your relationships as a central purpose, maybe it's your occupation or something that you do outside work that makes a difference to others. The meaning of your life is something you decide. Set goals and move toward them in small reasonable steps.
* Give back. Be selfless in service to others. Begin with your neighbor. Do charitable service outside of your immediate community as well. Giving back will not only make you better as a person, it will help others.
* Be positive. Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Beating yourself up won’t help anything. Be positive. Say, think, and do positive things. Always look on the sunny side of life. Remember that the glass isn’t half empty, it’s half full.
* Listen to your heart and soul. Listen for advice, but be confident in making your own decision. Use your instinct. Don’t let others tell you what to do.
* Be carefree. Desires, obsessions and possessions possess you. Free yourself from your impulses. Make an active decision to have simple daily needs.
* Laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. It releases endorphins and promotes longevity. Inner joy is beautiful!
* Be flexible. Accept change as a positive thing in life. At times, go with the flow that is before you.
Appreciate the little things. Take a walk around your community to experience the wonder in a way that you have never experienced it before. Pretend that you are from a different country and you’re here for the first time. Go out with your family and take time to appreciate them. Take it all in and find the beauty it - it’s all around you, just open up your eyes and look!
* Forgive yourself and others. Release your negative energy that holds you back, your past failures, embrace whatever life offers you.
* Be honest with yourself and others, especially with yourself. Dishonesty can lead to denial as you start to believe your own story, with that comes a curdling hidden stress that saps away energy and happiness. Self-acceptance is important, self-honesty with others keeps life simpler and makes it easier to avoid the people who just categorically don't like you for your views or some other thing about you. It builds trust when you're honest with others. It builds confidence when you're honest with yourself.
* Be YOU. Have the courage to be yourself. Don’t be shy! You are who you are! Even if society doesn’t like it, you are you, so forget what others think and live your life! Do what you want, because life is what you make it, and your life is yours! Nobody else is going to live your life, so it’s up to you!
* Follow your dreams. Make a list of everything you’ve ever dreamed of doing and then make it happen. Dreams aren’t achieved by sitting around and waiting. They’re achieved by getting up and working for them! Work hard and make your dreams a reality! Work hard and play harder! You can always fulfill your dreams. If you really want something, find a way to achieve it!
* Accept yourself. Don’t judge yourself. This is the very first step you must take if you really want to live your life to the fullest. Why? Because if you’re judging yourself, or making part of you wrong, you’ll limit yourself. And if you limit yourself you can’t live life to the fullest.
* Be happy. This sounds over-simplistic, but happiness is always a choice. Suffering NEVER comes from your external conditions. Suffering always comes from the meaning you give things. Just be aware that unhappiness only comes from your own thoughts. Be aware of this and you’ll spend much more time enjoying life and living life to the fullest.
Mollie og Thomas skæbe
meget hjemlige og afslappet (website hidden) er nemt at kommunikere med . Fint sted.
Mollie and Thomas had a great place near the city center of Copenhagen. The downstairs basement had everything you need from your own bathroom, shower, even your own entrance. It was easy to get anywhere we wanted and I highly recommend staying here.
Mollie & Thomas were very kind and helpful host. The house is clean and cozy.There is also wonderful bath with big washing machine.
Station and shop is close to house so it was very convenient for me.
I strongly recommend other person to stay Mollie & Thomas's house.
I have great time in Mollie & Thomas place. The room is in the basement, very sweet, clean and cozy, and lot's of privacy too. The bathroom is huge and clean. The location is not bad, 5 mins away to train station and few stop can arrive down town, and also 5 mins away from the night bus stop too. and the host, Mollie & Thomas are very friendly, always there for help. I highly recommend this place to everyone.
Mollie&Thomas's place is really cute ! Lot's of privacy, a huge cosy bathroom, the room is independent from the rest of the house, so cosy. The location is convenient to visit the city. We spent a great week end !
Mollie gave us all the information to get to their place, in 30 min max you can reach the airport. As we arrived late we didn't catch up each other, but they let us sweets and coffee, we felt welcomed.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews