A luxury ski chalet in the heart of the French Alps, Chalet Arolla marries the traditional and the modern, offering the perfect balance of relaxation, indulgence and exhilaration.
Please note our changeover day is Sunday.
On the ground floor of Chalet Arolla there is a master bedroom with superking bed, and ensuite along with four other ensuite bedrooms, three of which have the options of being double (superking) or twin rooms. Each room has individual decoration and touches with guest comfort of the utmost importance (a family chalet first) . Also on the ground floor is a fully kitted out equipment room to ensure your boots are kept warm for the morning.
Taking stairs down to the lower ground floor, there is a stone-floored mini-spa; a steam room, a large multi-angle power shower and doors that open on to an outdoor hot tub. All of which help to ease any aching muscles from a day spent on the slopes. There is also room for a massage table should you wish to book one with one of our contact masseuses, to ease out those knots and strains.
Moving up from the ground floor, steps take guests up to the main living area where a huge open plan dining room, bar area and sitting room all merge into one another to create a wonderful, warm space that is just as easily used for dinners and cocktails with invited clients to parties with old friends to much needed family time. The decor is modern yet comfortable and cosy and the top-of–the range entertainment system means you can choose whether or not to be completely cut off from civilisation. As does the office area which is a small balcony above the main living area and includes a laptop with full WIFI access and printer.
The interior living space is further enhanced when you open the glass doors that stretch all along one side of the room onto a huge balcony. It is caught by the afternoon sun and is the perfect place to sit with your tea and cake after a day on the slopes.
• Sleeps 10 in five ensuite rooms (3 can be doubles or twins.)
• Ski-in Ski-out (during high season or good conditions – a few minutes walk from the piste at other times!)
• Outdoor Hot tub with view of the mountains
• Spa area with Hammam Steam room, massage & shower room
• Fully Catered for breakfast and dinner 6 days a week, with good wines
• Staffed with experienced Chef & Chalet Manager
• Large Balcony that soaks up the afternoon sun
• Large open plan living & dining area with open fireplace
• Drying room with boot warmers
• Under-floor heating in all rooms
• Parking on site for 2 cars
• Fully equipped bar
• Nespresso Machine
• Washing machine & dryer
• Sky TV, DVD player with BOSE surround sound and Sonos music system
• All bedrooms have Egyptian Cotton linen, bathrobes and hairdryers
• Games and sleds for use
• Chalet Arolla is situated in Meribel 1600 and is a short ski (or walk) to the pistes, and just a 5 minute drive from the town centre. Transfers within resort can be arranged, Meribel offers a free bus service with bus stops for both directions just a few minutes walk from our door, and local taxis can also be arranged upon request.
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
Price includes: Prices Include:
• Chalet rental
• Breakfast, afternoon tea, evening meals and wine, 6 days a week
• Daily servicing
• Live-in staff
£500 security deposit is required see our terms and conditions of booking here: (URL HIDDEN)
Please note the Chalet is fully catered including food and wine.
We expect guests to treat the chalet as they would their own home.
Smoking outside on balcony or in any outside area.
Pets are considered on a case by case basis
Events and Parties considered case by case basis.
Please note our Chalet Managers live in.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.