Chilipili Estate Homestay is for the people who love nature and wanted to explore nature by being part of it. In Coorg, stay at the 100 year old beautiful home of Dilip Ganapathy and his family at the Chilipili estate, named after the nearby Chilipili temple. The Ganapathys are a warm and welcoming hosts who will make you feel right at home, however clichéd it sounds! Its a home away form home. Come and experience the beauty of plantation with coffee plantation and home made coorg cuisine
- 1. Breakfast will be provided only till 10 am.
- 2. Bed Coffee will be served after 7: 30 am.
- 3. Kindly switch off the lights before you leave the room.
- 4. The management is not responsible for your belongings.
- 5. Generator will run only till 12'o clock.
- 6. Dinner will be provided only till 10:00 pm.
- 7. The last service is only till 10: 00 pm.
- 8. Please do not pluck the flowers, fruits and plants.
- 9. Do not walk on the lawn
- 10. As this is a plantation mosquitoes and inects will be there, so please keep your doors closed.
- 11. Outside food will not be allowed.