((B&B, HISTORIC LAMPHUN PROVINCE))
If you planned to visit Lamphun and are looking for a place to crash for the night or for long-stay please check this place out! Our space is located at 149 Moo 6, Umong, Meung, Lamphun.
- 35 minutes drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
- 40 minutes drive from Chiang Mai railway station, 12 minutes drive from Lamphun railway station and 5 minutes drive from Pa Sao railway station.
- 40 minutes drive from Arcade Chiang Mai bus station and 15 minutes drive from Lamphun bus station.
- 1-10 minutes walk to convenience stores; 7.11, Lotus Express and local convenience stores.
- The local restaurants and delish home-made dessert houses are nearby.
- The main local farmer/food market is just 10 minutes walking distance.
- 10 minutes drive to Prathat Hariphunchai Temple.
- 10minutes drive to OTOP markets (local souvenir stores).
- 15 minutes drive to Chama Dhevi Temple.
- 15 minutes drive to Phra Yuen Temple.
- 45 minutes drive or 1.5 hours by train to Khun tan Railway tunnel and Khun tan national park (where you can go hiking)
- Thai cooking classes and Intensive Thai language class are provided at our cozy house.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Have a great time traveling the Thailand.
Again, a very nice place to stay if you prefer to be out of the city :-)
Awesome! :-) This place is situated somewhat out of the city. If you need to, you can get to the city by nearby train or bus.
I preferred to stay out of Chiang Mai though. Cycling around, trying to talk with villagers, food (!), there is also nearby night street market where you will get some good snacks.
I must say that Ploy, your host, and Om who happened to be here too are very nice people.