About this listing
☆☆☆☆☆ only 5 star reviews for this private Beverly Hills home. Clean, comfy, modern, ultra-fast wifi, and gadget-filled. Walk to top restaurants, bars, and shopping centers.
Relax and enjoy Apple TV, a 5.1 surround sound system, a PS3 with Blu-ray movies, and high-speed internet!
Whether you are a gadget-wielding jet setter or a nomadic backpacker, we have the perfect room for you -- at least that is what our 100% 5-star reviews say!
Book our private room with full bath in a modern, furnished two bedroom condo and you can also enjoy:
* a soft full-sized bed with chocolates on them :)
* your own bathroom stocked with niceties like perfumes and facial soap
* two desks with dual monitors and surround sound
* blazing fast high-speed internet (50mbps) and wifi
* a full kitchen, stocked bar, and a collection of both good and great wines
* a pole dancing setup, workout bench, martial arts mats, and other fitness goodies (if you are into that sort of thing)
* washer and dryer in the complex with detergent provided
* plentiful, free parking
* a safe, palm-tree lined neighborhood next to a private school
This location is a little over a mile from downtown Beverly Hills, where you will find some of the best shops and restaurants in Los Angeles. We are particularly fond of Komodo Cafe, which is a 5 minute walk away, winner of The Great Food Truck Race, and serves some of the most top-rated food in LA for under $10.
For public transportation, we are conveniently located next to two major bus lines and only 2.5 miles from the La Brea subway line.
Here are some of the top attractions within a 20 minute drive of our area:
+ Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive
+ The Grove
+ Hollywood Walk of Fame
+ Greystone Mansion and Park
+ The Hollywood Sign
+ Beverly Gardens Park
...and one final bonus: I am an event manager and work for one of the fastest growing travel review sites, so I always have something going on for our guests in LA. I have hosted yacht parties, cirque aerialist shows, beach concerts, and LA tours that some of our guests have joined -- oftentimes for free!
So what are you waiting for? Book your stay now and enjoy your stay in sunny LA at our home! :)
Note: we have a 1 yr old friendly Chow Chow that is super fluffy and family/pet friendly
You will have your very own private room, private bathroom, balcony, and access to all common areas including a full kitchen and gadget-filled living room. There are desks, monitors, and speakers available for work.
Interaction with Guests
I work for Gogobot, the world's fastest growing travel review site, so I love to suggest things for guests to do! I am happy to entertain or leave you to your comforts, whichever you prefer.
The neighborhood is friendly, peaceful, and green. It is also in the center of Los Angeles, so it is easy to get to the hottest restaurants, bars, and tourist destinations. I love it for its access to excitement and the seclusion from all the craziness that LA can offer.
There are multiple bus stops nearby that have direct routes to most of the major tourist destinations in LA.
Other Things to Note
We have a friendly, lovable, and furry dog. Just look at the photos to catch a glimpse of "Tofu"!
* If you want to smoke, please do so on the patio
* Please keep the noise down after midnight on weekdays
* If our dog is here, please don't feed her human food
* If you consume any food or drink, please replenish or reimburse
* Have fun!