About this listing
2 1/2 storey 13'x100' well preserved heritage house. It has 5 big rooms with King sized beds (2 master w/ attached bathroom, the rest with common bathrooms at ground floor).
- 1 super king sized bed
- air conditioned + ceiling fan
- on attic, fairly big room
- great for small family
- on day time due to its height, it is a bit warm w/o air conditioner. But what are you doing in the room during day time? You should be touring or enjoying yourself at our lounge.
- due to its big bed, you can sleep 3 comfortably. additional person RM30/night. additional mattress & person RM50/night.
- shared bathroom on ground floor.
- Very convenient location, 3 mins walk to Jonker Street.
- Big convenience store opposite.
- car park across the street like 100' away.
- Malacca river just across near the car park
- Kitchen for light cooking
- 2 common bathrooms with water heater
- LCD, DVD player, audio player
- Cozy & roomy
- free wifi
- reading lounge on upper floor, many books to read
- you may also book the entire house with 4 rooms or 5 rooms(including our Zen Villa)
- No smoking.
- Keep the place clean & tidy
- Off air conditioner & lights when out
- Avoid running or jumping in the room, as sound proof isn't that great. Guest below won't appreciate.
We had a great stay in Melaka. The house is very cozy. The room is fully equipped with a large bed, AC, fan and mosquito nets. It is very thoughtfully designed.
The house is very conveniently located. You can explore most of the city by walking. Also, we had a great authentic Chinese breakfast very close. Just tell the taxi driver to got to Hulu Mosque, then it's easy to find.
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lainux
I like to travel and love to stay at alternative lodging to hotel. After getting involved in this BNB project, I have become more handy. I believe in a unique experience & design. Thus, most of our places are done by me & friends. Many furnitures are done by me. I am now able to do plumbing work, electrical wiring(though I have degree in EE), carpenting & more. I enjoy all the challenges I faced.
I believe in recycle, reuse & repurpose. You can see many of the things used are done this way. Also, I tried to work many of the eco friendly elements into my places. Latest project was a solar water heater, rain water & air cond water collection for toilet flushes.
I hope you like my designs & effort that I put in. Do feel free to drop me a line for anything.