2 1/2 storey 13'x100' well preserved heritage house. It has 5 big rooms with King sized beds (2 master w/ attached bathroom, the rest with common bathrooms at ground floor).
- 1 super king sized bed
- air conditioned + ceiling fan
- on attic, fairly big room
- great for small family
- on day time due to its height, it is a bit warm w/o air conditioner. But what are you doing in the room during day time? You should be touring or enjoying yourself at our lounge.
- due to its big bed, you can sleep 3 comfortably. additional person RM30/night. additional mattress & person RM50/night.
- shared bathroom on ground floor.
- Very convenient location, 3 mins walk to Jonker Street.
- Big convenience store opposite.
- car park across the street like 100' away.
- Malacca river just across near the car park
- Kitchen for light cooking
- 2 common bathrooms with water heater
- LCD, DVD player, audio player
- Cozy & roomy
- free wifi
- reading lounge on upper floor, many books to read
- you may also book the entire house with 4 rooms or 5 rooms(including our Zen Villa)
We had a great stay in Melaka. The house is very cozy. The room is fully equipped with a large bed, AC, fan and mosquito nets. It is very thoughtfully designed.
The house is very conveniently located. You can explore most of the city by walking. Also, we had a great authentic Chinese breakfast very close. Just tell the taxi driver to got to Hulu Mosque, then it's easy to find.