2 1/2 storey 13'x100' well preserved heritage house. It has 5 big rooms with King sized beds (2 master w/ attached bathroom, the rest with common bathrooms at ground floor).
- 1 king sized bed without window
- ceiling fan
- don't worry, this room is cool at night & day time. We personally slept in this room several times when we are hosting friends & family.
- very traditional room, you can see how it is designed to keep cool as there wasn't ac in the past. There is gap at the bottom of the wall to allow cool air to flow in, and there is open space on top to allow hot air to escape.
- thus, sound proof is at minimum. Please speak softly.
- Very convenient location, 3 mins walk to Jonker Street.
- Big convenience store opposite.
- car park across the street like 100' away.
- Malacca river just across near the car park
- Kampung Hulu Mosque is 100' away opposite of the car park
- you can really see the locals' daily life here
- Kitchen for light cooking
- 2 common bathrooms with water heater
- LCD, DVD player, audio player
- Cozy & roomy
- free wifi
- reading lounge on upper floor, many books to read
- you may also book the entire house with 4 rooms or 5 rooms(including our Zen Villa)
We have a live in house keeper but she only speaks malay with tiny bit of english.
You may give us a call if you need further assistance.
Très facile à (website hidden)ès bien situé, le centre ville est accessible à pied rapidement et chinatown est à 2mn ainsi que l'office du tourisme.
La chambre , à l'étage, est propre et joliment décorée. Les sanitaires , propres, sont au rez-de-chaussée.
La wifi fonctionne très bien.
Un bémol pour la rue bruyante, mais c'est le centre ville..
Bref´ nous le recommandons.
Had a magnificent stay here! It is in a great location, close to the main tourist street Jonker street, the main river and all the historical temple's, castles, mosques and museum's. Room was enormous with a large comfortable double bed with a desk to do my work on. Highly recommend staying here on a trip to Malacca!
The room is like in the photo and the place quite clean, but we had a problem at night to come back home because the house was (email hidden). We had to call Boutel so that his house keeper could open us...and i hadnt Boutel number on my phone...so you can imagine the mess.
Boutel Heritage House is a charming and well located place (walking distance to central area) in Melacca. Despite being lost and arriving at 1 am I had a warm welcome and help with directions. Rooms in the house are nicely appointed and equipped and borrowing a bicycle was a nice feature. The room at the back however is in my view not suited for rental. It's too basic and without AC. The price charged for rooms on Airbnb is way over what other guesthouses are charging so am afraid that value for money is not good.