About this listing
Beautiful Home with lots of Local Artwork thru out located in the Wonderful Montford Hills Neighborhood Of Asheville. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen, walking in the gardens & surrounding neighborhood. Easy access to downtown Asheville.
Wonderful Montford Hills Home (3 BR/2 BA)
1 mile to downtown Asheville.
Great Neighborhood/Downtown Location for when
You want to be right in town with EZ access.
Spacious 3 bedroom - Master BR suite encompasses entire upstairs -1 king bed, seating area with 100 sq. ft. marble floored bathroom, Both downstairs beds are now Queen with shared Full bath downstairs (2 baths total in Home) in the Beautiful Historic Montford Neighborhood.
•Fully equipped kitchen: Gas Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker, Toaster Oven, Microwave, Coffemaker & Keurig brewing system (you will need to bring your own selection of k-cups), Granite Countertops.
• Hardwood floors throughout. Tiled Baths & Kitchen
• Living room has a gas log fireplace & Plenty of Seating.
* Multiple Outdoor Seating Areas
• Upstairs bedroom has a seating area & spiral staircase entrance with balcony. **Please NOTE interior stairs are "attic type" ie. steep.
• Dining room has 6 person antique glass top table & venetian glass chandelier from my Family.
• Beautiful Gardens including Veggie Garden (in season) in a private back yard.
• A very Walkable, Bikable, Runable & Dog Friendly Neighborhood.
• Pet welcome with additional deposit, NO additional nightly fees. Large Fenced back yard.
• Secured Wireless Internet
• Flat screen TV/DVD located in master suite, NO cable - So much to do in Asheville who needs TV anyway!, Roku streaming- Netflix, Hulu Plus etc. IPod docking station
• High quality Bed Linens
*Hair dryer & Iron for guest use.
* Bath Towels & paper products etc. provided
• Washer & Dryer located on main level of home.
• Security/cleaning deposit required
* Central Heat & Air throughout
*Off Street Parking for up to 2-3 vehicles parked single filed
* NO smoking
* Montford Home contains antiques, local art work & breakable items & is NOT kid proof.
*Weekly (7 night minimum) $1,350 for up to 4 folks then add $20/night per person over 4 up to 6 max
*Nightly (2 night minimum November - February) $275 up to 4 folks then add $20/night per person over 4 up to 6 max.
*Rate reduced AFTER 1st 2 nights regardless of night of week.
*Monthly (28 nights) $4800.00
*** Please NOTE that All holidays have a 3 or more night min depending on holiday so check 1st.
** Also Please NOTE Children count in total number of folks staying @ Montford Home
Guest have full access to my home except my personal closet & a couple kitchen cabinets have kids locks
Interaction with Guests
I am available to guests as needed per request &/or emergency. During stays greater than 1 week I will be around to maintain yard/garden areas seasonally & to move trash to street. All as needed .
What's not to love about the Montford Neighborhood! The neighbors are all friendly, it's a great place to run, walk, bike, walk dogs etc.,the homes are beautiful & it's so convenient to downtown
Public bus stop at corner of Pearson Dr. & Watauga St. adjacent to Tacoma St.
20 minute (or so) walk to downtown or park at visitor center (at corner of Montford Ave. & Haywood St.)
Check in 4pm
Check out 11am
Please complete at least 1 load of linens/towels per 2 folks/bed used before you depart. Do not overload washer. (It's new)
Vacuum in downstairs front hall closet for cleaning dog hair food crumbs etc., Broom & dustpan just inside basement door to right of refrigerator. Please use it!
Thermostat for downstairs gas heat on hall wall. Return to “off" when you depart if used during warm/weather months Return to 60 degrees in winter/cold weather months
Thermostat for downstairs A/C on hall wall across from dining room. Return to “75" when you depart (summer) “60" degrees (winter)
Upstairs electric heat pump/AC thermostat on the wall by bed. Return to “off" for heat unless it's winter then to 65. A/C to “75 “ when you depart.
If travelling with pet/s please pick up waste & dispose of in large Green receptacle outside. Clean any “accidents" in house with appropriate cleaner. Gate as needed.
Take your trash to large green receptacle outside. Recyclables to large Blue receptacle beside Green one.
Wash dishes either by hand or dishwasher & put away. If you used the gas grill clean it along with the utensils used.
Clean any kitchen appliances that you used including but not limited to stove, toaster oven, frig. etc. Clean/wipe down kitchen counters with warm water & use glass clean to clean dining room table.
If you or anyone in your party moved ANY furniture or other household items inside or outside put it back where it was.
Generally leave Montford Home in same clean condition that it was presented to you in. I currently do not charge a cleaning or pet fee but ask you be mindful & respectful during your stay in my home.
A copy of this info will be on kitchen counter upon your arrival to Montford Home.
Check out by 11am.
If you need additional checkout time you must make arrangements with me at least 24 hours in advance of your departure date.
On departure lock doors including front storm door & upstairs balcony door. Put key back in mailbox.
Thanks & Have a wonderful visit!
Tammy (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Cancellation Policy:100% refund with 30 day or more notice, 50% refund with 29 to 14 day notice, 0% refund with 13 day or less notice, unless the location can be rerented for the same time period booked, minus $100 administration fee. NO refunds for early departure.
4 legged babies welcomed with:
• Towels for dirty paws
• Doggie bowls
• Plastic bags provided for pet waste
• NO additional nightly fees
Requests of you:
• Clean all animal hair before you depart. (vacuum provided)
• Wash any dog towels used.
• Do not let your pets urinate inside. If they do be responsible & clean!
• Pick up pet waste and dispose of with provided plastic bags
• Have your pets on the proper flea treatment before arriving
• Refundable pet deposit Required - Additional $50.00.