About This Listing
AVAILABLE FROM SUNDAY, JUNE 30th, 2013 TO JULY 7th, 2013 for only 1300 € (over a 65% discount!)
Welcome to Mallorca’s five-star Marriott Son Antem Golf Resort and Spa - ideally located near the municipality of Llucmajor, only fifteen minutes from Palma airport. Nestled in the countryside on the southern shores of the island, this beautiful resort is a magnificent haven for relaxation and exploration. Its breathtaking setting and two world-class golf courses make this remarkable property a first-class destination for families and holiday travelers.
The villa you will be staying in is in two floors complete with three bedrooms (where one of them is a master bedroom with a king-size bed), two bathrooms (where one is with a spa bath) and a kitchen with all the kitchen utensils you will need. In extension to the villa you will find your own private terrace where you can enjoy your dinner while looking at the beautiful sunset. This makes the villa ideal for 3 couples (6 adults) or families with children. The fee also covers daily cleaning and full access to the hotel’s pool and spa area.
- 15 minutes from Palma airport
- 5 star service
- 3 luxury double rooms, 2 large bathrooms including one with Jacuzzi spa bath, plenty of towels and bathrobes
- 4 flat-screen TVs (in all bedrooms and in the living room) with cable tv
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Private terrace with grill facilities
- Great restaurants and cafes and entertainment in the resort
- 8 beds (3 doubles and possible 2 extra beds in sofa bed in the living room)
- Access to tennis courts (where the Mallorcan native Rafael Nadal often goes to train his skills)
- 2 x 18-hole world class golf courses
- Access to SPA wellness area and 24 hour fitness center
- Walking trails with beautiful scenery
- Small pool just outside the house and access to a large shared pool complex (inside and outside)
Price € 1,300 - for the period incl. daily housekeeping (hotel cleaning) electricity etc. (standard price for this week would be 459€ pr. Night= € 3213 € for the 3-bedroom townhouse villa). Discount > 60% . Selling the week because me and my family are not able to go on vacation this year together. Please contact me if you have any questions about the villa or about me.
For more info regarding the villas see: (website hidden)
About the Host, Joachim
I'm 28 years old, born and bred in Copenhagen, Denmark, but has now relocated to Stockholm, Sweden.
I love new experiences and meeting new people and have since 2005 lived in the U.S., India, China and Singapore. I do not have a favorite travel destination per say since I have loved every country I have lived in in their own unique way, but I have to say that my half year living in Honolulu in the U.S. state of Hawai'i was quite amazing. I'm the type of traveller who likes a good challenge so I often go to destinations I have not visited before. I have not been to Africa yet and hope to explore some of it in the near future.
You are more than welcome to book the apartment located in the heart of the city :)