Love your stay in one of the hippest historical neighborhoods, '78702' in the heart of Austin, TX!
Beautiful, newly remodeled house, 3 blocks from Ladybird/Town lake, and walking distance to downtown and 6th St!
Baby Grand piano upon entry. Soft, large and comfortable ice silver microfiber suede sofa in bright and airy living area.
2Bed/2Bath Eastside/downtown house-
1,050 sq. ft. of living space, with a large fenced-in private front & back yard, just 3 blocks from Lady Bird/Town Lake and 6 blocks from downtown!
Newly remodeled with designer touches throughout including:
- Fresh paint, inside and out
- Crown moulding
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen, complimented with a frosted glass subway tile backsplash
- Espresso hand-scraped flooring in the living room
- New tile in kitchen and guest bath
- Custom subway tile in guest bath/shower
- Banquette seating added to kitchen nook
This 2Bed/2Bath house is in a prime location, just off of Holly St. in the eastside/downtown neighborhood. It's one of the hottest locations available, just blocks from all of the SXSW action. Don't miss your chance to secure your dates today!
- 2 Queen size beds
- 1 Queen size air mattress
- Dish Network
- Central heat and A/C
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Electric washer/dryer
- Refrigerator with Freezer top
- Electric, flat top glass stove/oven with range hood
- Counter top microwave
- Electric Dishwasher
Small Appliances include:
- Coffee maker, waffle maker, toaster, rice cooker
- All cookware plates, glasses, utensils, etc.
- 54" Sony High-Definition TV (mounted onto living room wall)
- Small speaker system with aux input
- Schiller baby grand piano (Please handle with care! She's my baby!)
Feel free to use anything in the kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room for yourself.
Closets and drawer space will be clean and empty, available for your personal use.
Interaction with Guests
Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions about the home, neighborhood, or the city in general. I genuinely hope that you enjoy your stay inside my home!
I will be available to you as needed, should there be any issues within the home that need immediate attention. I treat all of my guests with respect and due diligence, and will do my best to ensure you have a wonderful experience!
Otherwise, I'll be out of your hair!
Love your stay in one of the trendiest, hippest, historical neighborhoods, '78702' in the heart of Austin, TX! Live music, art, great restaurants/food trucks, dive bars, cool corner stores/grocery stores, coffee shops, museums, thrift/book stores, hike and bike trail, the lake, boutiques, and festivals, all within short walking distance!
- You can see the bus stop from the front kitchen window or walk a few minutes to other bus stops all over the neighborhood.
- One cruiser bicycle included for guest's usage during entire stay
Other Things to Note
You are in one of the best cities in the world! Have FUN, RELAX, and BE SAFE!!
NO CIGARETTES INSIDE PLEASE. This house also doubles as a home for my little angel.
Small to medium size gatherings are fine, however KNOW YOUR GUESTS, and please be considerate of my awesome neighbors by keeping your volumes to a norm.
Christina was an attentive and informative host and her house made SXSW easy and convenient. A passionate Austin-ite, Christina recommended restaurants and obviously is passionate about her home. Funky and fun, I would recommend anyone staying at this cool 2 bedroom pad!
Christina was a wonderful hostess! Her home is beautiful, very clean, and she is so accommodating!
28 year Austin native. Super chill-laid back, charismatic, interior design lover of all things beautiful! I've decorated homes professionally since 2006. My house is always getting flipped around and turned inside out!
I love brilliant, considerate, heavily passion-ed food and people!
My father is from Cienfuegos, Cuba and showed me the beautiful ocean surrounding his colorful country as a child. Inside my home, you'll notice one of a kind pieces & furniture cohesively put together, collaborating my mother & father's cultures & favorite rich and vibrant colors.
I am incredibly open minded, love to get wrapped up and lost in deep thoughts and spiritual, mind blowing conversations about life on earth and the unknown. I accept & respect everyone for who they are/want to be in this short amount of time we get to spend here on earth.