About this listing
This is a beautiful private singles bedroom with a great view, enjoy lots of wonderfull light and your own private balcony to relax!
You have a beautiful bathroom with a tub to enjoy. The room is in a large and amazing brand new duplex condo. There is plenty of privacy for you and I.
This is a very safe, young and trendy yet quiet area, a super convenient location in the east side of Williamsburg surrounded by many nice restaurants, from Italian to french and mexican cuisine, a traditional Italian bakery, pizza and coffee shop, deli, super market, bagel shop and pharmacy just a few blocks away. Find easy 24Hour mini markets on Graham ave just off the subway stop.
We are minutes from Downtown Manhattan and a quick ride on a taxi will cost you $12 dollars to Soho, Nolita or the Lower East Side. To take the subway its just a pleasant 10 minute walk to the "L" train a quick ride into the city, or a short connection to midtown. During the summer and Spring months take a nice bike ride over the bridge!
If you are a sports enthusiast a 10 minute jog day or night to the the McCarren Park will provide you with state-of-the-art athletic facilities, including a ¼-mile track, a field that was adapted for use as an ice rink in winter, tennis courts, a platform for dancing and fields for baseball, football, and soccer.
you get all you need to for a short stay:
- Bed Linens, bath towels & toiletries provided
- Additional blankets and pillows to make you comfy
- Includes Wi-fi connection & Air conditioning
We are a young laid back couple in the music and visual art/film/fashion industry.
Its wise to send an inquiry prior to booking to make sure we are a good match.
Please take a moment to read the house rules for some important information.
See you soon!
• Cleaning fee $50 payable in cash upon check in
• Deposit for incidentals $300 is safely held trough Airbnb and is fully refundable upon check out, given nothing is broken or lost
• Smoking on the balcony only, but non smokers preferred
• No shoes at home
• No pets
• Absolutely No visitors allowed
• No stove cooking but you are welcome to use the fridge and prepare light foods like salads, sandwiches, coffee, tea, etc.
• Check in is after 3pm and check out is before 12 noon unless otherwise arranged
• If you have a bike or renting one, you must park it on the street
Please Keep in mind the things that can affect your deposit or produce extra fees:
• Late Check out starts at 8pm will be considered an additional night deducted from your deposit.
• Early Check in add $25
• Broken or lost items, stained furniture per occurrence
ranging from $10 to $300
I'm an easy going gal, very neat, responsible and reliable who loves music, surfing, running, design and film. I keep a very clean and well appointed home.
If this is your first time, or millionth time visiting NYC, you can't find a better location to stay. My place and neighborhood have everything you could ever want: supercool cafes, organic food markets, great shopping and nightlife all with in walking distance, and quick access to all subway lines and sightseeing.
Take a moment to read the house rules and if all is agreeable with you, feel free to book! I'll be happy to host you.