About this listing
Enjoy the Riviera Maya by staying in this exclusive and deluxe home.
Casa Cascada is a beautiful Caribbean home perfectly located, just a few minutes walk to the beach and the 5th avenue; and inside the peaceful gated Playacar Phase II.
Just two blocks from the Vonn Hagge Golf Course, Casa Cascada delights its visitors and guests with the beautiful view of the turquoise Caribbean sea water from the private terrace.
The home is very comfortable, it has three bedrooms, each one beautiful decorated and with its private bathroom . it also has a reading area, with futons that can also be used for sleeping. On the first level there is one suite which counts on a king size bed and private bath. On the second level there are two bedrooms, one with king size bed and the other one with king bed too, both with private bath. If needed the futon area is available.
The house counts on an ample living area down stairs, fully equipped kitchen, with a very comfortable marble island. This living area faces the beauty of the tropical gardens and private outdoor pool with a water fall. In this area there is also a half bath for visitors.
In the garden there gas grill where you can cook and enjoy this great Caribbean atmosphere which faces the private Mayan Ruins of Playacar Phase II. Large TV with satellite service and DVD player - laundry room with washer and dryer. This home counts on a common area with pool, palapa and tennis court just by crossing the street.
Interaction with Guests
we will be waiting for you at the house to do the check in and give you all the information that you need.
If you need transportation the price up to 7 people in a private van is 80usd.
The house is located only 15minutes walking distance to 5th.Avenue and 500mts from the beach!
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
6. • PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $25 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary.
7. BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
8. • HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
9. to additional cleaning charges.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. 2 maid service per week daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
3. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
4. complaints about neighbors , disturbs in the property and not to act according to Playa Paradise rentals rules and regulations is reason for the manager of the property to ask you to leave the villa / condo
THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
After your checkout, we will have the property cleaned and a detail inventory will be done before the next guests check in.
Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, then a check for the returned security deposit will be given refunded.
In case that there is damage or lost items it would be deducted at replacement cost which may include shipping and importation costs. Locked closets are reserved for the use of the property owner.
You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the people staying with you respect the rules and regulations affecting this company rental policy.
The renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock windows and doors to keep the condo/home safe and observe precautions given from the owner and their staff. The deposit amount varies according to the property so it will be informed by email. The amount of the deposit can vary according to the Villa / Condo and its returned if:
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost key = U$ 40
Lost Cell phone = U$ 110
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their stuff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each (website hidden) SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be u$d 50.00
1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2. All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
4. All properties are non smoking inside
5. All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
6. Please conserve both water and electricity. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*CELLULAR PHONES – Each property is equipped with one cellular phone.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
We had a wonderful week long stay at Casa Cascada. The home looked exactly like the photos. The house was the perfect setup for my family of 8. My 80-something grandparents stayed in the room on the first level and didn't have to walk up and down the stairs except to enjoy the rooftop patio. We were bummed that we couldn't really see the ocean from the patio, but we still enjoyed taking afternoon siestas in the hammocks.
The bedrooms and bathrooms were all clean and tidy when we arrived. I think I speak for everyone in saying that the beds were probably the most comfortable beds we've ever slept in on vacation. The pillows were HEAVEN and we all wanted to find out where they had purchased the pillow so we could each take one back with us.
It was easy getting to the grocery stores as taxis are plentiful if you walk up to the main road so we cooked breakfast and dinner in the house all but two days and saved a lot of money. My dad especially loved using the grill outside.
Wifi in the house didn't work for two days, so we were given the wifi password for the house next door. We had to be sitting outside in the back to connect. Not a huge issue, but my husband needed wifi to do a little bit of work while we were in Playa so sitting outside in the heat and humidity whilst doing work wasn't his favorite.
The water that was provided was a life saver! We went through four bottles and were very thankful that it was included.
The walk into town was just a short 10 minutes, as advertised in the listing and the beach just 5 minutes. We walked over to the beach on one night but discovered that most of it was covered in red algae that had washed onto the beach. Just a tip to future travelers to Playa (not related to the house): you will want to visit Isla Mujeres to enjoy the crystal clear, algae-free, typical Caribbean ocean. It was beautiful!!
Mercedes was quick to respond to my questions before our arrival and Patricia was super helpful and quickly responded to my emails while we were staying in the house.
Thanks to everyone who helped make our stay in Playa just fantastic!
The house itself was everything we had expected. The neighborhood pool however was not in working condition on the first day. I called Patricia to ask about it and I was told it would be fixed the next day. We were there for 6 days and the pool never was usable. The filter pump needed to be replaced but never was. We spent a lot of time looking for day passes at near by resorts so we had a swimming pool. We also never received a card for a hotel pass, which we were asked to return upon check out.
I stayed for 7 nights at the Private Villa with my husband, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my brother, and the house was more than I could have asked for! It was such a gorgeous house, very clean, modern, comfortable, a perfect layout with the open kitchen and living area so we could all cook and hang out, the bedrooms were so roomy and perfect with their own bathrooms. I so loved that we could go to any area of the house, whether it was the private rooftop covered with a huge canopy with hammocks, the gorgeous backyard area that had its very own dipping pool and top of the line grill, and there was room for all of us to be there together in the same space. The house also had great privacy.
My mom is pretty picky and can pick out things to complain about, but there was literally nothing more that we could have asked for out of this house or location. I would come to this house and the Playacar area over and over. The beach was just a block outside the backyard and a short walk to town and all the shops and grocery store. There was never a time where we wished we stayed in a different area or somewhere closer to this or that. It really was prime location, and very exclusive feeling.
The company that greeted was so professional and friendly, and it was really easy to communicate with them. They were very attentive and quick to respond via email so that was really great. There even a sweet cleaning lady that came every 3 days and we didn't even know it included that feature. It was a pleasant surprise!
I have been recommending this house to all my friends and family!
Casa Cascada was an extremely memorable experience and something my friends and I will hold dear to our hearts for years to come. The rooftop deck was gorgeous and definitely one of the highlights. All of the amenities you could ever ask for in the kitchen (we cooked every night and morning). Walmart and other stores were very close walking distance. 5th avenue was a few blocks walk as well. Beach was less than a five-minute walk. It was such a gorgeous beach with blue water and not at all crowded. Much better than the more touristy areas. The patio served as a perfect place to regroup and eat dinner in the cool evening breeze. The extra beds on the second floor were also extremely useful. Bedrooms were spacious, bathrooms were well-equipped and VERY clean. We had someone come and clean every three days and bring fresh water. We LOVED this house and will absolutely be back in the future. Thank you for everything Playa Paradise, Patricia, Mercedes, and Isabella our glorious angel lady who cleaned our place spotless. Muchas gracias para todo!
We've traveled to playa del Carmen several times in the pass and stayed in the all inclusive hotels, but after renting this house, this is the way to travel! Our host was very helpful in any questions we had, getting from the airport to the house was easy and once we were there and unpacked, a stroll to the beautiful beach or down on 5th avenue were all right there! you could not ask for more. If your traveling with a large family or handicapped like me you'll love the down stairs bedroom.
Casa Cascada was amazing! It literally has everything. Super close to the beach, ten minutes to town on foot, roof top patio, excellently stocked kitchen, comfy beds and a great backyard with cooling pool. It even has a mini waterfall. Maria, Mercedes and Patricia were all super nice and helpful. Can't wait to return.
This host has 763 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercedes
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!