- NO fire near the house! The roof is thatched with straw.
- No smoking inside the house.
- At the eastern end of the house there is a ladder leading up to the window on the first floor. Do NOT remove the ladder. It's the fire escape route from the first floor. The window will open wide and allow for people to climb out the window and down the ladder.
- Take care when using the trampoline – use is at your own risk. Do not let you kids run bare feet in the area behind the trampoline.
- In general it's a good idea to wear shoes when you play in the garden. There can be small rocks and rubbles, roots and pine cones hiding in the grass.
- Like anywhere else in Denmark there can be ticks in the grass. So check your children before they go to bed.
- You can use the fireplace in the house if you like. Build a small fire using small pieces of wood and a handful of the brown briquets in the bucket next to the fire place. Lit the fire and keep the door slightly ajar until the glass is burning hot (around 10 minutes). Then close the door tight. Behind the lid below the glass is a handle - make sure it's pulled as far as it goes. Don't use too much wood - just keep burning one or two medium sized pieces of wood at a time. There is more wood on the north side of the annex-building. If you need an axe you'll find it in the shed/garage.
- The key to the shed are just to the right of the entrance door below the electricity thing.
- In the shed you'll find bicycles, tools etc. The connection/clutch for the black bicycle trailer is on the table in the shed.
- Feel free to use toys you may find in the house - there is a little bit of outdoor toys in the annex, badminton etc.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey, my name is Claus Thor and I live with my wife an two daugthers in a town house in a charming part of central Copenhagen. We have a house in the countryside and therefore we offer our town house for rent to nice and friendly families visiting Copenhagen. I'll be there in person when you arrive at our house just to make sure that everything is ok and make sure that you are settled well.
Oh, our summer home is up for grabs as well: https://www.airbnb.dk/rooms/966063