About this listing
Cute Austin home that's very convenient for SXSW. Close to downtown, UT, airport and metro line. Bikes available upon request! Welcome to Austin.
This is a stylish, two bedroom, two bathroom house with close access to UT (2 miles away), downtown (2.5 miles), and the east side entertainment areas. Metro rail is half a mile and Uber is easily accessible.
You'll be renting the entire house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and an extra living area with a queen sized air mattress and curtain (for privacy, if requested).
This house is a great place to relax and unwind. The living room area is large and open, the kitchen is modern and there is a porch/side yard area, as well as a fully fenced backyard.
- High speed wireless internet is included
- Pet free, smoke free home
- 2 Bikes are available with locks upon request.
- Driveway can accommodate 2 cars, street parking also available
- 2 Bedrooms
- Comfortable queen size beds in both bedrooms
- Other living area can be used as a third bedroom
- Third bed is queen size, self inflating 4ft high air mattress.
- All linens included
- Desk and chair for work area
- Computer Speakers to hook up to an MP3 player/phone
- Bathroom showers have plenty of hot water and good water pressure
- Towels and toiletries included
- The kitchen includes fridge, microwave, french press, stove, oven, toaster, plates, cups, utensils, sink, and dishwasher
- There will be coffee, beer, orange juice, eggs, frozen pizzas, milk, and cereal for your enjoyment.
- Barstools for kitchen dining
- Open with plenty of seating
- Speakers in the living room with auxiliary cord for iPhone or MP3.
- Porch area with chairs, picnic table, and cooler.
- Front load in Washer and Dryer
- Central Air
- High Speed Wireless Internet
Location & Transportation
- Local restaurants and bars close by on Manor Road.
- Only 2.5 miles to downtown, 2 miles to UT!
- Upon request, we can arrange for access to two bicycles, including locks and helmets (UT and downtown can be reached in 10-15 minutes by bicycle)..
- Driveway provides off-street parking for up to three vehicles. - - If you aren't driving, Austin's public transportation system, Capital Metro, has several buses that stop two blocks away. At most times during the day, downtown can be reached in 15 minutes by bus.
This property is particularly well-suited for those seeking to enjoy SXSXW, Fun Fun Fun Fest, UT Longhorn football and other sports, graduation, and F1 weekend. If you have any questions about access to these events or any other inquires, please contact us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for checking us out!
Please leave like you found it!
Eddy's house was great! There was a ton of space, the house was clean and she had everything we needed.
The area was super close to downtown (appx 7 minute drive). We never had an Uber cost us more than $20 (only that high with surge pricing).
Eddy had an air mattress out for us in a separate room with a barrier so there was actually 3 bedrooms.
Definitely will stay at Eddy's in the future!!
Couldn't have asked for a better time or more comfortable accommodations. I stayed here over Labor Day weekend with four friends, and we had an excellent time. Eddy and Pants were even gracious enough to setup an additional queen size air mattress upon request, and left us both beer and coffee for our stay!
The home is small, but offers a great patio and a very upscale interior. I'm incredibly familiar with Austin, love the East Side, and would definitely recommend this place. I'll be back soon!
We had a great stay here! The house was well equipped, clean, comfortable, and cute. It was convenient for our family, with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, a nice kitchen, and laundry.
We visited Austin last weekend in november during the F1. The house is very cute, complete of all furnitures, the host gave us everything we need (breakfast,water, orange juice, we had also washing machine and dry machine...). The house is in a very quite place, no noise during the night, it is not so far from downtown but you need a taxi/bus to go (15 minutes). We met Edna and she is wonderful! very kind person.
This was an awesome place to stay! The location was super convenient and the house is really nice. Edna and Lance were great hosts. They really went above and beyond for us and I could not have asked for more. I would love to stay here again on my next visit to Austin.
Loved our stay here; the neighborhood was a bit sketch but no problems ever occurred. The house is cute and modern on the inside with a convenient location, so don't judge a book by its cover ;). We were in Austin for a bachelorette party with 6 people and this house fit us all very comfortably. Edna and Lance were so nice and accommodating. Two thumbs way up!
This apartment was the perfect stay for my company for SXSW. It was a quick bike ride from all the activities downtown and even included 2 bikes! Edna and Lance were the perfect hosts with very quick communication about anything Austin related. I would recommend this place or any other place Edna and Lance plan to rent in the future.