About this listing
Escape to a sanctuary in the sky, located in between the lushly forested suburban neighborhoods of Dunwoody and Sandy Springs. This upper floor luxury high-rise apartment is fully furnished for all your needs.
****Please note that the minimum required stay for this condo is 31 nights***
This modern L shaped 550sqf 1BR/1BA apartment features a fully-equipped kitchen, cable TV, and a balcony overlooking the trees and streets below. Enjoy a peaceful night’s rest in tranquil suburban seclusion.
Pets are welcome!
No smoking inside!
Please note that there will be 1 dedicated assigned parking spot for this unit! (The unit comes with ONE parking spot only)
PETS WELCOME WITH PET FEE $250!
Cleaning service on request, for an extra charge
Airport shuttle reservation on request
Please note that there will be 1 dedicated assigned parking spot for this unit!
Building Amenities include:
*24 Hour Security-Concierge Attendants
*Swimming Pool and outdoor grill. (pool only open during the swim season)
*Large Exercise center
*Business Center w Internet, printer and fax
*Wi-Fi in Lobby
*1000sq ft GROCERY Store w all items, newspapers, magazines, hot and cold ON-SITE.
*Building Handicapped friendly and accessible
*Dry cleaning and laundry room washer/dryer conveniently located near lobby.
*One Free Underground Parking space available.
Interaction with guests
We are available 24/7, but prefer to let our guests enjoy their stay without feel "watched."
Electronic entry codes are emailed/texted the day before your arrival.
Other things to note
(PLEASE NOTE-NO REFILLS FOR ANY OF THE SUPPLIES BELOW)
-- Sheets, towels and washcloths provided
-- Toilet paper and paper towels provided
-- Iron and ironing board provided
-- Kitchen includes microwave, coffee maker
- If you're new to the site, please make sure you have verified your phone number, added a profile picture, and completed your profile, and advise the purpose of your trip. If you don't have the above, we'll ask you to complete these items before accepting your request.
- PLEASE READ all the HOUSE RULES and the HOUSE MANUAL before booking so you are very clear about what is offered. Also feel free to ask questions!
PETS WELCOME WITH PET FEE $250!
To ensure the best experience for you as Guest and me as your Host, I want to layout expectations for your stay at my property. Please be considerate, the following house rules
- No smoking of any kind inside the building smoking permitted on balcony only.
- No drugs
Failure to adhere to the above policies will result in immediate cancellation of your stay, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately, and will pay an additional fee and possibly forfeit your security deposit.
- the only guests permitted to stay or visit, are the guests who are on the booking. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
Plumbing: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, you could be charged damages.
Please leave the condo clean and tidy. What does this mean?
•Placing all trash in trash cans. please remove anything that needs to be thrown away; including bags, boxes from the bedroom and perishables from the refrigerator
•All dirty dinnerware to be left inside dishwasher and be turned on.
• Used towels to be placed in linen baskets provided/laundry room.
•Treating the property with care and respect
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and clean towels, and a thoroughly cleaned space. We thank you in advance for helping us out with this!
Adhering to these requests will ensure a full refund of your security deposit
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 863 reviews for other properties.View other reviews