About this listing
Stay in or go out. Either way, you'll enjoy this sophisticated loft on quaint Church Street in the heart of Logan Circle. Styled with an eclectic mix of traditional and modern elegance, plus floor to ceiling book shelves and a wood burning fireplace, the Loft offers the following additional amenities:
- fully stocked open kitchen
- wood burning fireplace
- wireless internet
- double-sized tub jacuzzi
- blow dryer
- front and back deck
- Sleeping arrangements: To access the main bedroom, you must climb a set of stairs to a loft. You can stand up in the loft, however you must climb into bed from the foot of the bed as the mattress is nestled comfortably into a custom-built platform bed. Separately the living room accommodates 1-2 guests on the pull out queen-sized sofa bed. Unlike my other listing for the Loft Share, this rental is all yours!
- Location: Located in the center of Logan Circle surrounded by Whole Foods, organic markets, 24 hour pharmacy, countless restaurants, gelatterias, gyms, theaters, parks - you name it! Minutes from downtown DC. 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle metro (0.86 miles), and one block from the Circulator and the 16th Street bus corridor.
- Parking is available for a fee.
- Pets: Sadly as much I love them, pets are not permitted.
Logan Circle is a historic, residential neighborhood in the heart of Washington, D.C. on the edge of "downtown" that offers the charm of a quaint neighborhood with the convenience of a bustling, hipster "main street" dotted with art galleries, furniture stores, theaters, boutiques, gyms, coffee houses and enough bars and restaurants to satisfy all tastes. Within easy walking distance of the White House (ie 0.7 miles away) and all major attractions, Logan Circle is known as much for its Victorian elegance as it is for its hip, SoHo-esque lofts and trendy specialty stores. The city's leading restaurants, bars and theaters draw crowds from all over, but there's plenty of room for everyone.
The loft is located 0.5 miles from the Dupont Circle metro and a block from the main bus lines on both 14th and 16th Street at the corners of Church and P Streets (52, 53, 54, G2, S1, S4, S2, Circulator..)
Smoking limited to outside deck.
Reservations which exceed 5 days require an additional $100 deposit for cleaning services.