About This Listing
Gorgeous, safe condo in upscale SF neighborhood. 20+ bars & restaurants, yoga, and parks within 5 min walk. Stunning city & water views. Ideal location on border of Russian Hill & Pacific Heights. Very responsive host.
- Private bedroom with super comfortable mattress, freshly cleaned sheets, huge walk-in closet and your own full bathroom.
- Located on the border of Pacific Heights and Russian Hill, 2 blocks from the shops, restaurants, and bars on Polk St. and 5 blocks from Union St. in the Marina.
- Covered parking garage 1.5 blocks away costs $25 for overnight parking. Plenty of free on-Street parking nearby as well.
- High speed internet (100MB/s Downstream, 50Mb/s Upstream) with a really strong Wi-Fi signal and plenty of workspace in the home office.
- Balcony off the living room with heat lamp, amazing views of San Francisco and the S.F. Bay. I don't smoke but you're welcome to do so on the balcony with the door closed.
- Nice hardwood floors throughout the living room, kitchen, dining area, office, and hallway.
- 2 cleaners come every week, so the apartment is always clean. They also make sure that guests have freshly cleaned sheets and towels.
Note: since I took these photos, I've taken most of the art down. I've scheduled a photo shoot with Airbnb to update the photos, which they say takes a few weeks but will be up ASAP.
Guests have full access to the apartment: the Guest Bedroom, full hallway bathroom, kitchen, and the BBQ grill on the balcony. The only part to which you won't have access is the Master Bedroom / Bathroom.
Interaction with Guests
I call guests before arrival so that I answer any questions they may have. I like to keep in touch with guests throughout their stay to see if there is anything I can do to enhance their visit to S.F.
My safe neighborhood is full of bars, restaurants, parks, and young SF professionals. So much is within walking distance: you can be at an amazing park with sunbathers, dogs, etc in 3 blocks; a fun neighborhood restaurant / bar with great food, laid-back vibe, great service and reasonable prices in 2 blocks; great local coffee shops within 4 blocks; a very cool gym within 5 blocks; and a drug store a block away.
Most major public transportation is within 2 blocks. Uber / Lyft are also super convenient ride sharing options that are priced competitively to public transportation. You're welcome to use my referral codes for each service if you don't already have accounts for them:
Other Things to Note
The house is always very clean and you can see from my reviews that I'm a very considerate host. I look forward to having you!
I don't smoke, and no smoking allowed inside. You're welcome to smoke on the balcony with the balcony door closed if you wish.
From May 30 - 31, 2015 the minimum stay is 1 night.
Felt right at home, very nice apartment. Great patio with a great view. Jason was a really great host and easy to work with. It's exactly what you want - simple, clean, nice host, good location.
Great location, helpful host and overall very nice.
Awesome apartment that is easily walkable to Polk, Fillmore, Union, and Chestnut streets. Nearby sights and amazing food and the place is truly central to the city.
Everything was clean and well kept. The entire process of checkin was effortless. Jason was extremely hospitable, recommending things to do and offering advice on what was in the area.
I would stay here again.
Stunning apartment; crazy quick and efficient process. I got in a cab in San Feancisco, scrolled onto Airbnb, clicked on the first apartment that came up, sent Jason a message, confirmed the booking and entered the apartment within 10 minutes flat. And it's a beautiful apartment.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Nice gym with all the necessities.Polk Street San Francisco CA 94109
Tasty, fresh sandwiches and salads.Polk Street San Francisco CA 94109
Solid coffee nearby!Polk Street San Francisco CA 94109
Great neighborhood pub just a short walk away for a beer or a bite.Polk St San Francisco CA 94109-3006
Young professionals doing yoga.Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
Newly renovated park ($10M+).Gough Street San Francisco California 94115
Fresh ingredients.California Street San Francisco CA 94109
Trendy cycle classes.Union St San Francisco CA 94123
Always busy.Union Street San Francisco CA 94123