About this listing
Safe, secure, doorman building walking distance to bars, restaurants, parks.
Comfortable European mattress, private bathroom, plenty of space.
I will ensure you have a wonderful stay, please read my reviews.
Your private bedroom with spacious closet, luxury European mattress, plenty of natural light, sweeping views of San Francisco, and blackout window shades.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite full bathroom (great water pressure), super comfortable European mattress, freshly cleaned sheets, and spacious closet.
- Located on the border of Pacific Heights and Russian Hill, 2 blocks from the shops, restaurants, and bars on Polk St. and 5 blocks from Union St. in the Marina.
- Balcony off the living room with heat lamp, gas grill that you're welcome to use, and amazing views of Pacific Heights / the S.F. Bay.
- Hardwood floors throughout the living room, kitchen, dining area, office, and hallway.
- 2 cleaners come every week, so the apartment is always clean. They also make sure that guests have freshly cleaned sheets and towels.
- Reliable, high speed Comcast internet (150Mb/s) with a really strong Wi-Fi signal throughout the condo.
Guests have full access to the apartment including the kitchen and the gas grill on the balcony.
Interaction with Guests
I call guests before arrival so that I answer any questions they may have. I like to keep in touch with guests throughout their stay to see if there is anything I can do to enhance their visit to S.F.
My safe neighborhood is full of bars, restaurants, cafes, and parks. So much is within a 5-minute walk: plenty of restaurants & bars, coffee shops, gyms, and a drug store a block away that's open until midnight if you need anything.
Uber & Lyft are the most convenient, and plus so many public transportation options are within two blocks to take you to the Financial District, Marina, Downtown, Fisherman's Wharf, and CalTrain.
Other Things to Note
The house is always very clean and you can see from my reviews that I'm a very considerate host. I look forward to hosting you!
No smoking, please.
We had a wonderfull stay at jasons house. It is located perfect and Jason is always willing to help figuring stuff out.
The place is very clean and very safe. We would definitily stay again!
Jason was a great host, really easy to communicate with and very kind. The place is nicely located, clean, and the bedding is very nice. The place has definitely a good value for the quality of the prestation. 100% would recommend!
Great host! was available to answer any question I had 3 pleasant and restful nights would stay again. A+
Jason was the most awesome host. This is the most friendly and nice guy to be around. He made me feel welcome immediately, and took care of every detail. The apartment is awesome, the location was perfect. This is for me the best place I've stayed in San Francisco!
Jason was a great host. The apartment is in an excellent location. Everything was great except For music played by Jason's roommate at night made it a little hard to sleep, we did stay on the weekend though.
Check-in and check-out was very easy. Jason was extremely thorough and made himself available at any hour. He also provided multiple options for check-in (timing, meet-up, etc.)
The apartment itself was very nice. Simple decorations, very minimal, but more than sufficient. Bed was comfy and clean. Good views, lots of open space in the unit, and a VERY safe building.
Favorite parts = Availability/communication of the host Jason, and fast and reliable wifi. This guy knows what he's doing!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews