About this listing
Entire apartment. Good location (15-20 min walk from the beach and downtown), close to 2 groceries stores, there is an Oxxo (c-store) around the corner.
5-10 min taxi drive from the airport.
* Bed for 2
* Bed sheets provided (please bring your own towel)
* Equipped kitchen with dishes, utensils, coffee pot and pans
* Dining room
* Hot/cold water
* WiFi internet (unlimited)
Cozumel is an amazing island to stay in the Mexican Caribbean. If you love scuba dive is a must! In case that you need help, tips or information about the place I will be more than happy to help you.
The follow things are not provided:
* Soap and Shampoo, if there is feel free to use it
* Towels (please bring yours)
* Food/water (supermarket and market are around the corner), if there is something in the fridge or in the kitchen please feel free to eat/use it.
- Oxxo (c-store), around the corner.
- Soriana (groceries store), 1 block and a half away.
- Lavandería la Rosita (Laundromat), 2 blocks away.
- Parrilla la Misión (mexican restaurant), 4 blocks away.
- Taquería el Pique (best tacos place in town), 5 blocks from the studio.
- San Francisco (groceries store), 5 blocks away, its located in front of the taco place.
- Pemex (gas station), 6 blocks from the studio.
If you need more references feel free to contact me!
*** Cost per person, per night.
*** Minimum stay 2 days.
*** Please note that we will not do a refund if you decide to leave before the confirmed dates.
Fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese speaking host, always available via phone, SMS and email, also onsite, to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Cozumel.
Thank you very much :-)
Bonito departamento. Buena ubicación (15-120min de la playa y el centro a pie), cerca de 2 supermercados, a la vuelta de la cuadra hay un Oxxo.
* A/C (aire acondicionado)
* Cuarto con cama matrimonial
* Sabanas y colcha (por favor trae tu propia toalla)
* Cocina equipada con platos, utensilios de cocina y cafetera
* Agua caliente/fría
* Internet inalámbrico (WiFi)
Cozumel es una isla paradisíaca en el caribe mexicano, Si te gusta el buceo o te gustaría hacerlo es un must venir! Si necesitan ayuda o información para su estancia estoy más que feliz de ayudarlos en lo que se pueda.
*** Costo por noche, por persona.
*** Estancia mínima 2 días.
*** Por favor tenga en cuenta que no vamos a hacer un reembolso si usted decide salir antes de las fechas confirmadas.
Apartamento top. Ótima localização (15-20 minutos a pé da praia e centro da cidade), perto de dois supermercados, no canto tem um Oxxo (minimarket).
* Cama de casal
* Lençóis e cobertores (por favor, traga seu próprio toalha)
* Cozinha equipada com pratos, utensílios, cafeteira e panelas
* Sala de jantar
* Água quente / frio
* Internet (WiFi)
Cozumel é uma ilha paradisíaca no Caribe mexicano, se você gosta de mergulho ou gostaria de fazer é uma obrigação para vir! Se você precisar de ajuda ou informações para a sua estancia aquí, estou mais do que feliz em ajudar com o possível.
*** Preço por noite, por pessoa.
*** Estança mínima de 2 dias.
* Feel like home
* Keep the place clean
* Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way
* We love plants! If you stay more than 4 days please put some water to them. Keep them alive during your stay
* Please put the toilet paper in the basket if you dont want to have problems with the strainer.
* Dont drink water from the sink
* Bring your own towel
* Let me know if there is anything you need during your stay :)
The location is good- I was able to walk to the airport and to my scuba lessons. There was a bank, grocery store, and restaurant nearby. The listing description was accurate, the bed was good, Beatriz speaks excellent English and has learned excellent hospitality skills from working with the cruise industry. The bed was comfortable. The fridge was large enough and had a separate freezer section for making ice. The air conditioning was good. I would stay here again.
Betty was a friendly great host. She helped us ASAP with a small issue. I loved the place, nice garden view.... cute kitchen table area. Cozumel is special. Rent this place!!! its great and worth it!!!! Thanks!
Betty was awesome. She was very helpful and responded to our questions quickly. The apartment was what we expected. The bedroom has air conditioning. The pictures are very accurate. The location is great. There are many restaurants within walking distance, as well as a 24 hour super market. The beach and the plaza are fairly close, also. Overall, it was a very good experience. I would recommend staying here.
Si estas pensando en una ubicación practica para hospedarte en el centro definitivamente este es una buena opción, muy agradable y tranquilo el espacio, no coincidi con Betty, pero estuvo al pendiente de mi llegada y entrega de llaves. Regresaría sin dudarlo el próximo viaje.
Warm welcome, good communication and charming accomodation. I got a bike (great!) and therefore after diving I could explore the island a bit. I missed a towel and toilet paper but I could by these a corner away. Thanks a lot for spending some days at this beautiful island over and under water.
Great place, great neighborhood, great wifi (fastest I could find on the whole island, believe it or not), great (new) A/C unit. As someone else said, that dogs barking was a little much, but you get used to it. Can walk from pier or airport directly to the place if you're willing to. Thanks again!
This was my first experience with AirB&B. It was Great. Very accurate in the description, and very private and secure. I travelled as a single woman and felt very safe in the neighbourhood. No issues whatsoever. All listed amenities were very close by (airport, grocery, water, laundry, and restaurants). I did not have the pleasure of meeting Betty since she was off island when I was there for 2 weeks, but all inquiries that I had were answered promptly by email. Good WiFi. Her mother was very nice and helpful. I did end up renting a car and parking outside the unit on the side street which was not an issue. The barking dogs were a bit of an issue for me since they tended to bark early in the morning (3 a.m.) in which Betty’s dog would chime in as well. Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper. The last time I was in Cozumel was 1997. It has significantly changed but the diving is still fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend both of Betty’s apartments for a comfortable, safe stay. Cheers!
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Beatriz
Great to meet you!
My name is Beatriz but everyone calls me Betty, I'm Mexican, I really like to explore and meet new people, cultures and places. Love to live in this paradise that we call Cozumel, best known for having the second largest reef in the world (so its a great spot for scuba diving!), I hope everyone who visits here is enchanted with the same way I am.