The Schuster Mansion B&B is a historical registered mansion. Built in 1891, with much history to be told about. First floor is open to all guest to use. There are a total of 7 Suites or Rooms available to book.
The secrets of the Old West come alive in the gold and brilliant reds and warmth of the rustic furniture along with the restful queen bed. Enjoy your afternoon snack in the cool breeze and inviting nook set with a small table and chairs. - Shared bathroom: Bathroom is private unless both rooms are book on the third floor.
• There is a fridge in the kitchen or a small one on the second floor you can use and a microwave if needed.
• We are located just in the edge the city of Milwaukee, everyone walks or takes the bus which you can get on the south end of our block (about $2.25 to the center of the city).
• We are NOT walking distances to somewhere to eat, but about a mile drive. And 1.5 from the center of the city.
• FREE Internet and Parking
• You are purchasing Standard Service which is just a room and breakfast. You may upgrade to our Premier Service for an extra charge when you arrive. The $20.00 per night fee includes, Tour and details history of the Mansion. Coffee/Tea brought to your room at requested time before breakfast. Concierge Service. Personalized card acknowledging your celebration. Bottled Water. A bottle of Wine and a bag of popcorn.
• Check in – 4:00 pm Check out – 11:00 am
• Room fees are for 2 persons per room. Additional guests are an additional $30.00 per person, per night.
• We do not have a curfew, you will be given keys and you are accepted to lock the mansion as you enter.
• The Mansion is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
• There are may antiques, so the rooms are not child proof. If we find that there has been damage done in or to the room after you leave and you did not inform us, then we will be calling you to inform you what the cost will be to replace or repair what has been damaged or destroyed. Accidents do happen and if we are informed, we can talk over how to handle the issue together.
• Smoking is NOT allowed inside the Mansion. There are designated smoking areas outside for your convenience. We will enforce a $300.00 fine for any violations to the smoking policy.
• For as much as we love animals, pets are not permitted.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
You’ve heard of the saying, “It’s all in the detail.” Laura Sue is just that. Many of the finishing touches, the finer details or the delightful tastes of her cookie are what she thinks about and makes happen each day. All of this is possible because of her commitment to a small company she founded in 1999 that specialized in
graphic design, which she still continues today. Lines & Designs, Inc. turns any business from never being noticed to taking center stage. But that is also how she makes every bride feel for years when she coordinates and helps plan their wedding. It will be exciting to come back to the Mansion again and again as you never know what Laura Sue will create next to make your visit interesting and
exciting each time you come.