The Schuster Mansion B&B is a historical registered mansion. Built in 1891, with much history to be told about. First floor is open to all guest to use. There are a total of 7 Suites or Rooms available to book.
The secrets of the Old West come alive in the gold and brilliant reds and warmth of the rustic furniture along with the restful queen bed. Enjoy your afternoon snack in the cool breeze and inviting nook set with a small table and chairs. - Shared bathroom: Bathroom is private unless both rooms are book on the third floor.
• There is a fridge in the kitchen or a small one on the second floor you can use and a microwave if needed.
• We are located just in the edge the city of Milwaukee, everyone walks or takes the bus which you can get on the south end of our block (about $2.25 to the center of the city).
• We are NOT walking distances to somewhere to eat, but about a mile drive. And 1.5 from the center of the city.
• FREE Internet and Parking
• You are purchasing Standard Service which is just a room and breakfast. You may upgrade to our Premier Service for an extra charge when you arrive. The $20.00 per night fee includes, Tour and details history of the Mansion. Coffee/Tea brought to your room at requested time before breakfast. Concierge Service. Personalized card acknowledging your celebration. Bottled Water. A bottle of Wine and a bag of popcorn.