About This Listing
The Schuster Mansion B&B is a historical registered mansion. Built in 1891, with much history to be told about. First floor is open to all guest to use. There are a total of 7 Suites or Rooms available to book.
Pamper yourself in our 3 room suite filled with all the frills and
floral of a time past, with a private bathroom. Enjoy a nap on the decorative brass/wrought iron bed placed in front of the historical fireplace. Off the bedroom is a Sun Room, the perfect place to have your breakfast served. In the sitting room is a day bed; another twin bed can be added upon request. There is no door between the bedrooms, just a curtain,
• There is a fridge in the kitchen or a small one on the second floor hallway that you can use and a microwave if needed.
• We are located just in the edge the city of Milwaukee, most of the people here walks or takes the bus which you can get on the south end of our block (about $2.25 to the center of the city).
• We are NOT walking distances to somewhere to eat, but about a mile drive. And 1.5 from the center of the city.
• FREE Internet and Parking
• You are purchasing Standard Service which is just a room and breakfast. You may upgrade to our Premier Service for an extra charge when you arrive. The $20.00 per night fee includes, Tour and details history of the Mansion. Coffee/Tea brought to your room at requested time before breakfast. Concierge Service. Personalized card acknowledging your celebration. Bottled Water. A bottle of Wine and a bag of popcorn.
• Check in – 4:00 - 9:00 pm unless other arrangements are made
Check out – 11:00 am
• Room fees are for 2 persons per room. Additional guests are an additional
$30.00 per person, per night.
• We do not have a curfew, you will be given keys and you are accepted to lock
the mansion as you enter.
• The Mansion is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
• There are may antiques, so the rooms are not child proof. If something is
broken, you will be expected to pay to replace the item. We do understand
there can be accidents, we ask us to tell us when one happens. We expect
that you will repeat the others who come to a quiet place to get away.
• Smoking is NOT allowed inside the Mansion. There are designated smoking
areas outside for your convenience. We will enforce a $300.00 fine for any
violations to the smoking policy.
• For as much as we love animals, pets are not permitted.
Looking from the doorway of the Sun Room, bathroom to the right and the doorway in the center is where the Twin bed(s) are
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Laura Sue
You’ve heard of the saying, “It’s all in the detail.” Laura Sue is just that. Many of the finishing touches, the finer details or the delightful tastes of her cookie are what she thinks about and makes happen each day. All of this is possible because of her commitment to a small company she founded in 1999 that specialized in
graphic design, which she still continues today. Lines & Designs, Inc. turns any business from never being noticed to taking center stage. But that is also how she makes every bride feel for years when she coordinates and helps plan their wedding. It will be exciting to come back to the Mansion again and again as you never know what Laura Sue will create next to make your visit interesting and
exciting each time you come.