The Schuster Mansion B&B is a historical registered mansion. Built in 1891, with much history to be told about. First floor is open to all guest to use. There are a total of 7 Suites or Rooms available to book.
Pamper yourself in our 3 room suite filled with all the frills and
floral of a time past, with a private bathroom. Enjoy a nap on the decorative brass/wrought iron bed placed in front of the historical fireplace. Off the bedroom is a Sun Room, the perfect place to have your breakfast served. In the sitting room is a day bed; another twin bed can be added upon request. There is no door between the bedrooms, just a curtain,
• There is a fridge in the kitchen or a small one on the second floor hallway that you can use and a microwave if needed.
• We are located just in the edge the city of Milwaukee, most of the people here walks or takes the bus which you can get on the south end of our block (about $2.25 to the center of the city).
• We are NOT walking distances to somewhere to eat, but about a mile drive. And 1.5 from the center of the city.
• FREE Internet and Parking
• You are purchasing Standard Service which is just a room and breakfast. You may upgrade to our Premier Service for an extra charge when you arrive. The $20.00 per night fee includes, Tour and details history of the Mansion. Coffee/Tea brought to your room at requested time before breakfast. Concierge Service. Personalized card acknowledging your celebration. Bottled Water. A bottle of Wine and a bag of popcorn.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT