About this listing
Renting the large private room & private bathroom in our Williamsburg duplex apartment.
We're a friendly married couple who live upstairs. Only looking for clean, quiet & mature guests who plan to be out exploring NYC most of their visit :)
- GREAT LOCATION! Only 3 blocks from the Lorimer L train, the Metropolitan G & the Hewes J/M/Z train -- only 2 subway stops (10 minutes away) from downtown Manhattan.
- LOADS of wonderful bars, restaurants, music venues, parks, citibikes & outdoor concerts. Williamsburg is a very trendy, fun & safe neighborhood in Brooklyn.
- Entire private bedroom with 3 big windows, lots of sun and space
- Memory foam queen sized bed, extra long
- Private bathroom with great shower
- Very clean & comfortable apartment on a quiet safe tree lined street
- Kitchen is shared and yours to use for simple meals
Our apartment is a 2 floor duplex - you will have access to your large private bedroom and bathroom (not attached to bedroom), the kitchen is shared.
Interaction with Guests
We're a friendly married couple in our 30's & 40's who have been living in NYC over 13 years. We own a few Brooklyn restaurants and always pass along an extensive NYC recommendation list to all our guests. We love food, travel and music :)
Williamsburg is a very trendy neighborhood and just over the bridge from Manhattan. Take a 5 minute subway ride into the city, or take a beautiful walk over the Williamsburg Bridge.
Near the L, J/M/Z and G Subway lines
Near the East River Ferry
Other Things to Note
If you are new to Airbnb and do not have any reviews, please tell us about yourself and your trip. We only accept guests we think would be a good fit, so the more info you can provide the better. Thanks!! :)
-- Please treat our home as if it was your own
-- Please be quiet, clean and respectful
-- No parties - only booked Airbnb guests are aloud in the apartment
-- No shoes inside please
-- No smoking inside, if you smoke please do so on the street only
-- If using the kitchen to cook, all dishes must be washed and put away directly after use
-- The upstairs portion of the apt is private
-- HAVE FUN! :)