About this listing
ENJOY MEXICO RIGHT IN THE HEART OF QUERETARO!
In the Historic Queretaro, in the antique area of SAN SEBASTIAN, you'll find this cozy house catalogued as "Human Patrymony" but reconstructed with all the modern commodities .
Totally equipped and furnished. Just right for executives or a couple.
The house includes all services such as : light, water, telephone, internet, alarms, cable T. V. , microwave, interphone, jacuzzi, chimney, refrigerator, a water deposit, stationary gas, inderect lighting, kitchen utensils, art works of famous Queretaro painters a fountain and parking. comfortable living and dinning areas kitchen and a large bed-room with a complete bath-room plus a guest bathroom.
We are located by a corner of Ave. Universidad with a cyclo-path. This location is about 8 minute walking distance from the main Plaza de Armas downtown, La Cruz Market and other commercial Malls.
1. Dinner parties are allowed. Parties are not.
2. The price is consider for two people. If you have guests please notify.
3. At the end of your visit the house most remain in the same conditions as you found it at arrival.
4. The entrance door will always have to be closed with double key.
5. In case of any incident in or to the house please notify immediately.
6. No pets allowed.
7. Cleaning must be done at least once every two weeks by you or conciergerie that we can provide for $300 pesos per visit.
8. Please take care in the thoughtful use of light, water and gas.
I am director, producer and owner of a video production company. Working, studying or just for fun I have traveled and enjoyed many countries. I have had wonderful hosts, so I like also to share and be one myself.
I was born in Mexico City and believe that it is a great unique city, with a special place for all tastes, but I also love beautiful San Miguel and Querétaro. I live partly in both places and share hosting guests from Airb&b.