About This Listing
Comfortable, large and elegant apartment in a very nice area of Milan, full of shops, restaurants, pubs and pizzerias.
The apartment is about 100 meters from Wagner Metro Station (6 stops to Duomo) and the National Theatre, very confortable to visit the Fiera di Milano and go downtown.
It's the best solution as for short or long periods. The apartment is equipped with all the comforts.
It consists of 4 rooms:
- three bedrooms (two double bedrooms and one bedroom with two single beds and one sofa-bed)
- a large living room with a sofa bed and kitchen view (the cusine is equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher and all the necessary kitchenware - in the living room there is a digital and satellite TV);
- two bathrooms (one with shower and one with jacuzzi);
- a laundry - ironing room.
You can reserve a parking space in our private garages for € 15/day.
The apartment can be rented for a maximum of ten guests;
The cost dipends on the number of the guests.
1) Please, don't damage the apartment;
2) Please, don't disturb the neighbors;
3) Please, don't smoke inside the apartment;
4) Please, separate the trash (plastic, paper, glass, undifferentiated, organic);
5) Please, according to italian law, the non-EU citizes guests, are requested to send by mail a copy of the passports;
6) Please, call me if you need a hand.
We stayed in Ilarias apartment for a Hen Do of my friend. It was wonderful and there were 10 of us. The apartment is incredibly spacious, the kitchen is well equipped and everything was neat and tidy. Ilaria helped us with good advice on the best pizza closeby and how to get around. We highly recommed the apartment and Ilaria as a host!!!
IIaria est très accueillante et chaleureuse. Elle nous a attendu le soir de notre arrivée et nous a donné des informations sur l'appartement et la ville. L'appartement est grand et très confortable, propre et bien équipé.
Io e i miei colleghi abbiamo soggiornato nell'appartamento di Ilaria in occasione di una fiera. La casa è molto ampia, bella e soprattutto pulita e ben tenuta. Il posto giusto per un viaggio di lavoro.
La zona è comodissima ai mezzi, con la metro per Rho a 5 minuti di distanza.
Ilaria è gentilissima e molto molto accogliente!
Ilaria is a great host. We stayed with 7 people and it was great! The apartment is amazing and on a perfect location. At the check in she told us everything we needed and during our stay she contacted us if everything was fine and if we need anything else. I would recommend her to everybody!
A wonderfully equipped apartment with a generous host. The rooms are large with comfortable beds and good bathrooms. The kitchen has everything needed to cook meals. The living space is relaxing. The location is good, a vibrant area of Milan with shops, food, trains and tram. Some of the city sights are within walking distance. We drove into Milan, and arrival at the apartment and parking was easy. Our host was available for suggestions and assistance, and takes care to ensure your comfort. The apartment is an ideal base for Milan visits, and look forward to returning.
About the Host, Ilaria
Sono una persona allegra e pronta ad aiutare il prossimo. Ho tre figli che adoro, ai quali dedico la maggior parte del mio tempo. Sono una sportiva e mi piace molto stare a contatto con la gente. Amo viaggiare e scoprire nuove culture. Odio l'inverno perché
sono solare e amo il mare.