About this listing
Je suis une personne joyeuse et prête à aider les autres. J'ai trois enfants que j'aime, à qui je dédie la plupart de mon temps. Je suis un sportif et je tiens à rester en contact avec les gens. J'aime voyager et découvrir de nouvelles cultures.
Comfortable, large and elegant apartment in a very nice area of Milan, full of shops, restaurants, pubs and pizzerias.
The apartment is about 100 meters from Wagner Metro Station (6 stops to Duomo) and the National Theatre, very confortable to visit the Fiera di Milano and go downtown.
It's the best solution as for short or long periods. The apartment is equipped with all the comforts.
It consists of 4 rooms:
- three bedrooms (two double bedrooms and one bedroom with two single beds and one sofa-bed)
- a large living room with a sofa bed and kitchen view (the cusine is equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher and all the necessary kitchenware - in the living room there is a digital and satellite TV);
- two bathrooms (one with shower and one with jacuzzi);
- a laundry - ironing room.
You can reserve a parking space in our private garages for € 15/day.
The apartment can be rented for a maximum of ten guests;
The cost dipends on the number of the guests.
1) Please, don't damage the apartment;
2) Please, don't disturb the neighbors;
3) Please, don't smoke inside the apartment;
4) Please, separate the trash (plastic, paper, glass, undifferentiated, organic);
5) Please, according to italian law, the non-EU citizes guests, are requested to send by mail a copy of the passports;
6) Please, call me if you need a hand.
From Mar 1 - May 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 1 night.
Sono una persona allegra e pronta ad aiutare il prossimo. Ho tre figli che adoro, ai quali dedico la maggior parte del mio tempo. Sono una sportiva e mi piace molto stare a contatto con la gente. Amo viaggiare e scoprire nuove culture. Odio l'inverno perché
sono solare e amo il mare.