About this listing
Experience Napa like the locals do!
Our charming, well appointed guest cottage is situated under soaring Oak and Laurel trees, and opens to our spacious yard and deck perched over lovely Napa Creek. Shady and quiet, the cottage, deck and patio offer a special place to relax and enjoy the best Napa has to offer.
Our cottage is a master bedroom suite with a queen sized canopy bed and full bath with shower, semi-detached from our main house. A separate, private entrance ensures full flexibility for our guests.
- Queen Sized canopy bed, comfy linens and pillows
- Full en-suite bath with great water pressure, fluffy towels and thoughtful sundries
- Coffeemaker with Ritual Coffee
- Fire pit for your nighttime enjoyment
- Roku Streaming TV
- Free Wifi
- iPod dock/charger
- Large, spacious yard and patio shared with the main house
- Free private parking
- Extensive knowledge of local wineries, restaurants, hikes, bikes and other to-do's. We are in the food and wine business and are happy to help with suggestions.
- Pack & Play available for little ones
Our cottage is located in the suburban Browns Valley neighborhood of Napa. We are approximately 2 miles from the heart of downtown, tasting rooms, restaurants, live music and wineries. Our location is a perfect jumping off point for travel North up-valley, South to Carneros or West to Sonoma and Marin. To our front door, it is under 1 hour from San Francisco (free of traffic, of course).
We look forward to welcoming you to Napa!
- We are a family living in a quiet neighborhood, please be mindful and quiet after hours.
- No smoking inside or out.
- 3 night minimum stay
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
We are New Yorkers born and bred, but now live, work and play in the Northern California paradise known as the Napa Valley! We both work in the Napa wine business for small, family-owned wineries.