Beautiful apartment available, located in the exclusive Northern zone of Cartagena ,next the Hotel Las Americas, 5 minutes from the Airport and 10 minutes from the famous Walled City. Two bedrooms, #1 with a Real size bed and #2 with 2 twin beds, dining room with double sofa bed, 2 bathrooms with hot water, one is equipped with hydro-massage shower; beautiful large balcony viewing the exotic mangroves at La Cienaga de la Virgen, same amazing view in all rooms, air conditioning (minisplit type), laundry room with washer and dryer.
Has Internet, WIFI, LCD TV, Cable TV, Home Theatre system, security box in the primary bedroom, fully equipped kitchen that includes microwave, blender, coffee maker , high quality bedding and towels, accommodates up to 5 persons. Private covered parking.
The apartment is on the 8th floor where a small swimming pool - solarium and two jacuzzi are located. The main swiming pool is located on the first floor.
The building has private direct beach access, swimming pools for adults and for children, water massage and gym with ocean view, Turkish sauna, covered parking garage, elevators and reception area staffed 24 hours a day, closed circuit TV, additional daily cleaning and/or maid upon request for an additional charge.
1. The maximum capacity of the apartment is 6 people. Unfortunately, there is no facility for accommodating additional guests and the maximum capacity rule is strictly enforced. Guests who attempt to bring additional people to stay in the apartment, or who substitute one guest for another, without asking the host's permission, will be asked to leave the premises without right of refund for days lost.
2. After booking, please provide the names of all of those staying in the apartment to the host with ID number and be prepared to show photo ID upon arrival at reception desk as per Security rules in the building, otherwise the reception will not allowed you to enter. Substituting one guest for another in the event of a no-show is not permitted without permission from the host.
3. Check-in is after 2pm and no later than 7pm. A later check-in requires advance notification to the host. If for any reason you cannot get to the apartment by this time, please do let me know in advance so that a later key pick-up time can be arranged. Otherwise you will have to wait until 8am the following morning to collect your keys without right of refund. Check-out is no later than 11am, although subject to the host's discretion.
4. LOOKING AFTER THE APARTMENT . When returning from the beach in particular, please be sure to remove any wet or damp clothing before using the furniture and to remove sand from your feet.
5. Please don't bring to the beach white towels provided in the apartment, only the ones provided specially for the beach (colored ones).
Please also be respectful of your neighbours at all times.
If leaving the apartment for any considerable period of time, please be sure to switch off the AC and/or ceiling fans. Please also do not leave the AC running with the windows open.
Everything was perfect. Maria made sure checking in was easy and she was always there to answer questions. She even let us use her maid, who is a great cook!
The neighborhood was safe and there's security at the entrance to the beach as well as the entrance to the front of the building, to make sure only residents and guests are the going in and out.
Cabs are easily to hail right outside of the building.
Everything in the apt was in perfect working order and it was very neat and clean.
Overall great experience!
Great place on the beach outside of town. Comfortable for a family with a small baby.
Fue una experiencia 100% satisfactoria. El apto es sumamente lindo, muy bien equipado, amplio y con todas las comodidades necesarias para disfrutar plenamente de la estancia allí. La ubicación es excelente, cerca del aeropuerto y a unos 10 minutos del casco histórico, lo cual permite disfrutar de una playa más tranquila. Las instalaciones del edificio también están totalmente acordes a lo ofrecido y tienen un personal que brinda muy buena atención. Nuestro anfitrión estuvo pendiente de los detalles más mínimos con mucha amabilidad y diligencia. Sin lugar a dudas recomiendo este alojamiento para vivir una experiencia maravillosa en Cartagena.
Maria, your husband and your father Guillhermo, are very nice and attentive. The place is wonderfull, great localization, five minutes to Ciudad Amurallada and all turistic points. the apartment is very good, have all that we need. I can only thank by receive me and my family. I hope to return soon.Markets, bar, taxi, bus and all necessary are near of apartment. One tip, if need anything, just ask to reception that they has the better option.
Nos sentimos super bien en el apartamento de Maria. La communicacion con ella o con su amable padre Guillermo fue facil y rapida. Pasamos un tiempo memorable en familia. La proxomidad del mar y la piscina fueron muy apreciadas.
The listing is very accurate. The apartment was a perfect set-up for me and my adult son, but you need to take a bus or taxi into town..too far to walk. Also, the apartment faces a very heavily trafficked and noisy road. The beach is a quiet one and not many hawkers trying to sell you goods and the apartment building has direct access, as advertised. Maria was very attentive to responding to my questions during the booking process, but was not there to meet us. However, her father, Guillermo, was a wonderful host and took care of our needs in a timely fashion.
Thanks Maria and Guillermo! The apartment was awesome and we had a great time. The apartment looks exactly like the photos and is even more charming in person. Maria the owner was out of town but her father Guillermo checked us in and was helpful throughout our stay. We would stay again in a heartbeat.
Khary & John
I am Colombian and my husband Umberto is from Italy. We both works in Kazakhstan and split our time between Italy and Colombia, but definitely Cartagena de Indias is our home.
Looking forward that you will enjoy this place as we do.