About This Listing
I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
*This is wonderful room, called "Laguna" in a modern style with Balinese decor.
*Topic-marine. The room has everything you need for your comfort: hot water, air conditioning, Wi-Fi - Internet.
*Large bed (queen size), with a new orthopedic mattress.
*Room decorated with sea elements. The canopy gives the number charm, and of course, protects against pesky mosquitoes at times.
*The furniture in the room, namely, table and shelf handmade, two closets, a desk and stool, made of teak wood.
*Large bathroom with shower.
*Windows face the sunny side, the pool, the statue of the goddess of water.
*Under the windows of rooms miniature garden.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Cinema and Projector
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $3 - $6 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
* Our driver has a very comfortable car.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
No smoking inside the rooms.
• Don’t use or store any drugs in the house. Remember that in Indonesian laws punishment for using drugs is the death penalty.
• Please turn off AC, lights etc. when you leave your room and the house.
• Please close the door when you leave or plan to sleep.
• Only the person who signed for the house can stay on the premises.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, or yourself.
• Any loss or damage to property of the house paid by guests.
• Please park motorbike and car in the designated parking area provided.
• Check out time is 12.00 p.m. Check in time is 2 p.m.
• If you want to check out after 12.00 you need pay 100% of the house rate.
• Long-stay discounts are only given when you pay for the whole period in advance.
Thank you! Wish you a pleasant stay!
Правила виллы “Лотос”.
Запрещено в целях безопасности хождение по столовой в мокром виде (после бассейна).
Запрещено курить в местах сбора людей (кроме кальяна).
Порча имущества, даже на 5%, возмещается в полном объеме.
Запрещено выносить за пределы вилы любое имущество без разрешения администратора.
Запрещено использование кондиционера с открытыми окнами ли в отсутствии кого либо в комнате.
Администрация не несет ответственности за вещи оставленные без присмотра.
Запрещено просмотр фильмов на экране с проектором в дневное время.
Запрещено самостоятельное управление проектором в режиме 3 D.
Запрещено распитие спиртных напитков на общей территории с компанией гостей (не клиентов “Лотоса”) без уведомления администратора и согласия третьих лиц (клиентов лотоса).
Запрещено громкая музыка после 23.00.
Смена белья происходит 1 раз в неделю. Внеплановая стирка имущества “Лотоса” - один запуск стиральной машины - 15 000 рупий.
Прокат велосипеда в сутки 10 000 рупий.
Запрещено приносить в номер и на территорию вилы материалы, способные испортить или испачкать имущество виллы (пластилин, краски, фломастеры).
Чаевые для уборщицы остаются на Ваше усмотрение.
Запрещены ругательства нецензурной бранью на всей территории виллы.
Время проведения завтрака с 9.00 до 11.00 (если завтрак включен в стоимость проживания).
Если Вам необходимо перенести время завтрака об этом необходимо сообщить до 20.00 предыдущего дня (если завтрак включен в стоимость проживания).
На кухне и в столовой самообслуживание (кроме завтрака включенного в стоимость). Клиенты сами убирают за собой и моют посуду.
Запрещено использование холодильника на кухне.
Регистрация в номер после 14 часов дня.
Выписка из номера до 12 часов дня.
Расчет за проживание производится до 12.00 часов дня.
Точка отсчета времени проживания считается 24.00 часа.
Alex and his wife Rada's villa in Bali is a wonderful, peaceful base for any exploration of the island -- the room is comfortable, the breakfast is delicious, and the pool perfect for cooling down. They were quick to provide restaurant recommendations, call us a taxi when needed, and even send our laundry out for us. We would absolutely stay here again if we were back in Sanur!
The villa is amazing and feels really “home-like”. Great breakfasts, nice pool, rooms are comfy and quite big with everything you need. Alexander and his wife are very attentive and kind. Highly recommend this villa for everyone seeking a quite calm place in Bali.
It´s lovely house to spend some good time in Sanur
We enjoyed the pool and the beach is not so far
This is a very comfortable house with a lovely pool.
You have to be careful when crossing the main road to get to the beach (I would not recommend this route with children), otherwise you have to walk quite a distance.
The two girls working there are really kind and helpful.
The smallest room is very small, you should make sure you book the bigger ones (but more expensive).
My young daughter and I Stayed here for a month. They upgraded us to a bigger room at the Villa Jasmine which was very quiet and peaceful. We were very happy. The location was good, not a very far walk to the beach or restaurants. The staff Dina and Annie are amazing and very hospitable. We will miss them very much. They always made us feel at home. We would love to come back and stay again.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews